Dr. Jason Smith, DC

NeurologyMaleAge 50

Dr. Jason Smith, DC is a Neurology Specialist in Bountiful, UT. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Smith to book an appointment.

Dr. Smith

Canyon Ridge Chiropractic

520 Medical Dr Bountiful, UT 84010

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neurology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Smith's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Fluoroscopy
  • Neuropathy
  • Spinal Decompression

Dr. Smith accepts

Dr. Smith accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Deseret Mutual (DMBA)

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith
Dr. Smith does not have a set routine that he goes through. He listened to me and treated the problems that I told him about. He knows what he is doing and was able to fix the problems that I presented to him. While under his treatment the pinched nerves in my back that were causing pain in my legs stopped giving me trouble and I am able to stand and walk normally. He is never to busy to explain procedures he wants me to do, and even demonstrate them for me. I really appreciate the friendly office atmosphere. His assistants treated me like a real person and not just another patient to be worked on.
David K Wilcox – Apr 18, 2020
He helped me conquer my problems with vertigo. He has had a lot of experience working with brain and balance issues.
Kathy – Jan 22, 2020
If you are suffering with movement disorders due to psychiatric meds--specifically TD, akathisia, or dystonia--I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Smith. After being dismissed by 4 doctors (3 of them neurologists) & being labeled w/ Personality Disorders (pick a Cluster B! because they didn't know how to treat/help/diagnose me) I found Dr. Smith, who specializes in TBIs. For the first time since 2016, symptoms that seemed unrelated (& why the other docs were quick to tell me I had mental h
Apr 19, 2019
Dr. Smith is an excellent Chiropractor. He treats you with respect and truly cares for your progress in healing. I love how honest and dedicated he is. I went to him four years ago for a back injury and he helped me recover well. I went back to him again for a different back complaint and he has exceeded my expectations.
T.S. in Centerville – Feb 01, 2019
I have appreciated the way Dr. Smith has educated and treated me for the pain I experienced in a rear ended car accident. He listened to my issues and through therapy and treatment in his office and with exercising at home, I have regained my function and comfort from the injuries sustained. He has treated me with respect and answered every question I asked. He has shown great concern for my physical comfort and well being.
Dec 15, 2018
Dr. Smith spoke at the Utah Trauma Academy in Provo that I am attending. I am a board certified mental health clinician and oversee three residential adult treatment facilities. Our residents are mentally ill, have criminal backgrounds, and substance abuse/use disorders, and have TBI's. His presentation was very helpful both from a professional standpoint and a personal standpoint.
Barbara Willobee, CMHC in Roy, Utah – Nov 04, 2016
He is intentional in his treatment, focused on you, not distracted or mentally absent. He is tuned in to you every visit, not just your first. His method of getting structural & neurological working together is amazing. He is an excellent, professional, competent, caring doctor. Highly recommend.
Caroline G in Woods Cross, UT – Sep 08, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?

Dr. Jason L. Smith is a board-certified Chiropractic Physician in practice since 1998. He graduated Cum Laude from Logan Chiropractic College in St. Louis,...Read more

• Neurology