Dr. Jason Savochka, OD

Dr. Jason Savochka, OD

Optometry  ·
Dr. Jason Savochka, OD is an optometrist in Frazer, PA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 2000 and specializes in optometry and contact lens fitting.

215 Lancaster Ave

Frazer, PA 19355

• Amerihealth
  • Keystone Mercy Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Savochka

This content was provided by Dr. Savochka "We provide exceptional, comprehensive eye care for children, adults, and seniors in a relaxed atmosphere. We accept most vision plans including VSP, Davis, and EyeMed as well as several medical plans. We have convenient weekday, evening and Saturday appointment times. Our website is www.pinnacle2020.com. Call to schedule your exam with Drs. Savochka or Nguyen."

• Optometry
  • Contact Lens Fitting

Dr. Savochka does not have any board certifications listed.

• Contact Lens Exams
  • Diabetes Eye Care
  • Diabetic Eye Exam
  • Eye Examination
  • Eye Procedure
  • Eyeglasses
  • Foreign Body Removal
  • Foreign Body Removal from Eye

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Gannon University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Savochka has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Savochka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Savochka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Savochka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Savochka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Savochka to family and friends

Dr. Savochka's Performance

Dr. Savochka was thorough with explaining the results of all parts of the eye exam. He offered many options for both contacts and lenses without pressure to commit to the most expensive. He was very personable and the office is clean with helpful staff at the front desk. I would highly recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
aul Smits I have nothing but great things to say about Pinnacle. My eye exam today was done very thoroughly, with Dr. Savochka explaining every little detail. High tech equipment is used, which makes me feel good. Service is personal and prompt.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Husband and I had a great visit with Dr. Savochka. He is extremely thorough and very knowledgeable. I knew my eyes had changed over the last few years but I don't think my last eye exam caught that. We're really happy to have chosen to switch to Dr. Savochka at Pinnacle and will be continuing to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Today I visited Pinnacle Eye Care with Dr Savochka. Great exam, great front desk..Thank you Kim! I wanted a fresh start and DR S. helped me through the whole process, explained everything to me. My apt. was on time, thorough and a great result..I will be returning and also recommending Pinnacle...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Been going for several years now. Always a great experience!!
Are you Dr. Savochka?