Jason Polk, LAC

Social WorkMaleAge 43

Social Work

Jason Polk, LAC is a Social Worker in Denver, CO. His office accepts new patients.

Jason Polk, LAC

Colorado Relationship Recovery

1777 S Bellaire St Ste 460 Denver, CO 80222

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

"My primary focus is helping people get along better in their relationship. I work with couples and individuals. I feel that we need to have an active relationship to our relationship as well as to our selves. When we..."

- Jason Polk, LAC

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Jason Polk treats your condition or procedure

Jason Polk's conditions and procedures:

• Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Substance Abuse

Jason Polk accepts

Jason Polk accepts the following insurance:

Jason Polk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jason Polk

Based on 1 rating

Jason Polk

We were so fortunate to find Jason to work with. After two years of excellent relationship counseling, we still were triggering each other too much. The knowledge, skills and sensitivity he showed both of us was incredible.
Victoria Bresee in Denver, CO – Mar 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jason Polk, LAC?

How was your experience with Jason Polk?

My primary focus is helping people get along better in their relationship. I work with couples and individuals. I feel that we need to have an active relationship...Read more

I became a couples counselor as a result of my own painful relationships. I wanted to do something differently and so I have. I'm not perfect, but I feel...Read more

• Social Work
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Couples Counseling

Newman University Social Work Colorado Springs

Is Jason Polk, LAC accepting new patients?

Jason Polk, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Jason Polk's profile to make an appointment.

Does Jason Polk, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jason Polk accepts your insurance.

What are Jason Polk, LAC's top areas of care?

Jason Polk frequently treats Alcohol Related Disorders, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and Relationship Issues. See all procedures and conditions Jason Polk treats.

Where is Jason Polk, LAC's office located?

Jason Polk's office is located at 1777 S Bellaire St Ste 460, Denver, CO 80222. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jason Polk, LAC offer telehealth services?

Jason Polk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Jason Polk, LAC?

Colorado Relationship Recovery