Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Pointer

Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT is a physical therapist in Gilbert, AZ and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from At Still University in 2006 and specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Pointer accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Pointer treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries
  • Sports Rehabilitation
  • Sprain
  • Ultrasound

The Gilbert East physical therapy clinic is focused on quality patient care and outcomes. Each patient will receive a thorough evaluation to help create an individualized treatment plan. We understand that not all patients are the same.
W...

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pointer

Dr. Pointer?
Dr. Pointer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT
I had seen Jason after reading many positive reviews. I went to see him for mild leg pain which was coming from the back. He performed some manuevers on my back after which I got acutely worse with severe debilitating leg pain requiring high dose steroids, MRI of back. I went to him with mild leg pain and now I have severe leg pain. I am unable to stand or sit or sleep due to the pain. On top of that, I received a bill of $280 for the manuevers he performed in 2 sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Everything excellent. I recommend him because he has great experience. Thank you for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Jason Pointer was very kind and helpful.. He was always friendly and concerned about my pain level so that he could adjust exercises accordingly. He constantly monitored me and measured my progress. I would definitely recommend him and TOCA to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
He was very cool about helping me and even motivated me to do my extra curricular activities. He helped me make a quick recovery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Dr. Pointer and his team are absolutely amazing. I came from bulging disks that prevented me from even standing, to pushing myself with more weights than I'd lifted in years! He is very friendly with knowledge of exactly where to push, stretch and work. I can't thank him enough for all he did to get me back standing and active again for my young family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
After my Right Knee Surgery, I had Physical Therapy at TOCA with Dr. Jason Pointer. I felt that Dr. Pointer and the rest of the TOCA Physical Staff were amazing. They were always very patient, caring & compassionate with my recovery stages. Always making sure I was pushed to my limits but never over doing my exercises. I would highly recommend Dr. Pointer & TOCA Physical Therapy to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
I would definitely recommend Jason and TOCA to family and friends. I really feel like I recovered well, and all the staff are really awesome and care about getting you to where you need to be. I progressed quickly through my injury (ACL). Some days I was really pushed to my limit, but in the end, I am almost back to where I was before. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
everyone here is knowledgeable, patient , and through. this is the second knee replacement i have had and both times jason has been my therapist. i would recommend him and the whole office to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Very concerned with my progress and mindful of my overall care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Dr. Pointer (Jason) was instrumental in my recovery from a torn ACL/MCL. I am an active individual and was clear that my goal was to be able to play volleyball again. Every step of the way, Jason pushed me and encouraged me toward that goal. I am four months post-op and feeling stronger than before I tore my ACL/MCL. I couldn't of done it without Jason's expertise and positivity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
excellent events all techs were very helpful pushed only to limits never over what I felt I could accomplish
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Dr. Pointer is exceptionally knowledgeable and caring. He, and the entire staff, take time to understand their patients' needs and goals. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Pointer to anyone who is in need of PT. Thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
The staff is friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Jason was very helpful and informative in the process of helping my entire family heal, after a very tragic car accident where we all sustained various bodily injuries. Jason and the entire of team at TOCA Mesa were crucial in getting us back to the best possible physical condition that we were able to achieve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
great staff, thanks for making this a fun experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Dr. Pointer was very helpful, getting me on a path of exercises that I will continue doing. He is efficient and has a demeanor that is comforting, and provides encouragement,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Been treated twice, once for right shoulder , and then the right knee. I feel my recovery time was greatly reduced and strength increased, with his program. His team members provide constant monitoring and feedback. I would recommend his program for all my colleagues at work, uniformed and non-uniform personnel. Jason provides a family type environment, sort of a social event with his team members and clients. Everybody cares and you are willing to "push" yourself to the next level.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Jason is probably the best therapist I have ever had. I would highly recommend him. I have been under his care for 3 months and feel like I will one day have the chance to be back to 100%. He is very personal and professional and wants to get you back to better then before your surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
Jason is amazing!!!!! he is very good at his job. he makes you feel very comfortable asking questions. he has a hands on with anything that is going on in the therapy room. I would definitely recommend him and this facility to everyone needing therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pointer, DPT?
I have had nothing but good success with Jason. Jason is very knowledgeable with my needs. I feel very good in his care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pointer?

Athletico Physical Therapy, Gilbert (East), AZ