Dr. Jason Lamarche, DC

Dr. Jason Lamarche, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Jason Lamarche, DC is a chiropractor in Braidwood, IL. He specializes in chiropractic, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

180 E Main St

Braidwood, IL 60408

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Lamarche

This content was provided by Dr. Lamarche "I love addressing multiple facets of a persons lifestyle.  I believe many things are required for healing.  Chiropractic is a very powerful treatment and helps take stress off of the nervous system, which controls all functions of the body.  I think diet and exercise is crucial in the healing process, which is why we will spend time evaluating that part of your life as well.

The body has the ability to heal, and therefore we do whatever is required to support that.  Educating my patients is a very important part of the process.  The information my patients acquire will help them take care of themselves and not simply rely on myself or any other doctor.

When you come in we will take a detailed history of your complaints and really look at your best options for getting better.  If there is something I don't think I can help with, I will send you to somebody else who can better serve you.  "

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Functional Neurology
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Lamarche does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Ottawa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Lamarche has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lamarche has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Lamarche does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamarche and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lamarche's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamarche to family and friends
3 total reviews

Dr. Lamarche's Performance

Dr. Lamarche Says:

Thank you for your feedback.  If your feedback was good, then we thank you and we are happy we were able to serve you!  If your feedback wasn't so good, we apologize and want you to know we always strive to do our very best.  If you had a problem with anything in our office please call our office and ask to speak to the doctor.

Are you Dr. Lamarche?