Jason Kraemer, PA-C

Jason Kraemer, PA-C

Dermatology  |
Jason Kraemer, PA-C is a dermatology provider who practices in Fort Collins, CO. He is 44 years old.

1100 Poudre River Dr Unit A

Fort Collins, CO 80524

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Cofinity
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Jason Kraemer

See how frequently Jason Kraemer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Folliculitis
Basal Cell Carcinoma

Jason Kraemer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology
  • Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Surgical Assistance

Jason Kraemer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Colorado State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Red Rocks Community College
    Other Education | Completed 2000
  • Saint Francis University
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Jason Kraemer has no awards or honors listed.

Jason Kraemer has no media or publications listed.

Jason Kraemer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jason Kraemer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jason Kraemer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jason Kraemer to family and friends
Jason Kraemer's Performance
in Loveland, CO |
I really don't know where to start. We love Jason Kraemer. He is very professional and really knows his stuff. He takes the time and we never feel rushed. I have gone to Jason for several years and now my husband goes for his yearly scans also. I would recommend Jason to anyone who needs to see a dermo. So happy he came to your clinic. Love you Jason, Don & Sherry
Fort Collins |
Jason was GREAT and discovered a melanoma because he spent the time really looking during a yearly skin exam. I am so glad I didn't stick with the first dermatologist I went to... she took way less time and I felt dismissed by her.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Love, love, love Jason Kraemer!!! So happy that his great reviews led me to him and that I can add my own to the mix! He was so knowledgeable and personable and instantly made me feel at ease. He took my concerns seriously, but still had a great sense of humor. He isn't afraid to be honest with you so that you can make the best and informed decision for yourself. And he takes the time to answer your questions and do a thorough exam. We will be taking the whole family to this wonderful practice!
Ft Collins, CO |
Jason Kraemer was very thorough and knowledgeable when giving me my exam. His caring and at ease bedside manner made it very easy for me to ask questions. I never felt like I was "just a number". I appreciated his suggestions for my wellness. Jason is a great example for everyone in the medical field.
in Denver, CO |
Thank you Jason for having so much passion for what you do and providing excellent care to your patients!
in Denver |
Jason is extremely professional and knowledgable. He is also personable.... true example of how a health professional should be.
in Loveland, CO |
Two weeks ago, I went with my Mother to her appt. with Dr. Kraemer. He was very professional and kind. He answered all of our questions and took his time. I am going to make an appointment to see him myself. I've found my Dermatologist!!! Thanks Dr. Kraemer!!
in Windsor, CO |
Staff is professional and friendly. Got right in and did not have to wait very long for Dr.
in Loveland, CO |
Extremely thorough, very kind, very thorough, he goes way beyond what you expect. I receive the best skin care from Jason kramer that I have ever received.
in Fort Collins, CO |
Jason was knowledgeable and experienced. He had a great demeanor during my visit - pleasant, helpful, and supportive. I highly recommend him.
in Ft Collins, CO |
I brought my daughter in to see Jason, he took extra time to answer all of my questions, of which I had many. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is kind, informative, professional, and made my daughter feel at ease. We left feeling confident about his advice and would absolutely recommend him without a doubt.
in Ft Collins, CO |
A true professional that is very thorough. Jason is in it for the right reasons.
in Fort Collins, CO |
My husband and I have been seeing Jason Kraemer for several years now and we both think VERY highly of him. His exams are thorough and professional. We never feel rushed and never leave with any unanswered questions. In addition to his skill and expertise, he is also a really nice, funny, and compassionate person. We are extremely satisfied with the care we receive! Thank you Jason!
Ft Collins, CO |
Jason is thorough and takes his time to explain why and how he's doing something. Would recommend highly.
in Yuma, CO |
Jason Kraemer is pretty much everything you?d want in a dermatologist; professional, competent, compassionate, genuinely caring and very easy to have two way communication with that can be open and forthright.
in Fort Collins, CO |
Jason Kraemer was very knowledgeable and professional, but also had a warm, caring manner. He took time to answer all my questions and did a thorough job with my examination. The biopsies that were taken appeared to be necessary, and the results came back within a week.
in Watkins, CO |
This was my first appointment with Jason and I was a little nervous. He put me at ease right away. Jason was very thorough and professional with an easy going nature and a good sense of humor. He explained my options and helped me to decide a good course of treatment and follow-up. I would highly recommend him!
in Fort Collins, CO |
Jason is very thorough in his examination. He answered all of our questions and worked with our schedule. We would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Jason Kraemer, PA-C?
Are you Jason Kraemer?