Dr. Jason Jumper, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Jumper

Renew Chiropractic, P.C.

8015 W Alameda Ave Ste 270 Lakewood, CO 80226

Dr. Jason Jumper, DC is a chiropractor in Lakewood, CO and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Logan University Of Health Sciences in 1997 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Jumper accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Jumper treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jason Jumper, DC...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Jumper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jumper

Dr. Jumper?
Dr. Jumper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Jumper, DC
Dr Jumper is the best. I was in a really bad car accident and in a lot of pain. Since coming to renew chiropractic I am healing and feel better. Everyone here is knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate and professional. I would highly recommend coming here if you have any pain anywhere.
Joanna – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
I have seen many chiropractors in my life, and none compare to Dr Jumper. I have been coming to Renew for about 10 months, and my neck pain and headaches are so much better than before. Always a great atmosphere with Dr Jumper and Vickie.
Jelitan – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
Saved me from surgery ! I will never be able too thank you enough... been going strong every since you got me up standing straight! No review can do enough for what you did for me !
Robert Crook – Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
I have been seeing Dr Jumper for almost a year now, and I can say I never felt so good in my entire life, and I am currently 6 months pregnant. I have struggled with bad health and constant exhaustion for most of my life as well as lots of pain in my neck, shoulders, and back. I am so grateful I did the Science based nutrition and made very good progress with fixing my spine and neck before getting pregnant because I know that is the reason why I have had so little complications with the pregancy and have felt so amazing. It is such a blessing to be able to take blood work during the pregnancy to make sure I ( and the baby) have taking everything I need, it has been the best investment I have ever made and I could not be more grateful or thrilled. I don't struggle to get out of bed at 9am anymore, I am out at 5:45am every morning and feel great the whole day. All thanks to Dr. Jumper and his incredible services.
Leandra – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
What can you say about Dr. Jumper ? True professional, life saver, miracle worker, there are so many ways to describe him. At the end of the day though his knowledge and execution of that knowledge is exemplary. I came in about a year and a half ago unable to sit in my work van, as a plumbing and HVAC contractor pretty important stuff. He had me back in it within a couple visits. Fast forward to around a month ago since I didn't keep up with my appointments I totally screwed my back up to the tu
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
Excellent! Instant relief and feeling great in one visit!
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
My name is Jack Ackerman, and I am 15 years old. I have been battling upper back pain and chronic migraines since I was 13, and have always had a slight curvature of the spine. I have been too many doctors in an attempt to relieve my pain, which included: a couple medical doctors, a chiropractor, a physical therapist, and an acupuncturist. Though many of those gave me immediate relief, none of the treatments were permanent. Then, I learned about Dr. Jumper from Renew Chiropractic and in ONE visi
Jack Ackerman in Lakewood, CO – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
I saw Dr. Jumper for back pain while vacationing in Colorado. Vickie was so gracious to work me in on such short notice. I highly recommend him.
Noreen in Tallahassee, FL – Jul 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
Having a chronic back problem , I aggravated while hiking . Thanks to Dr. Jumper , I'm back in action, and feeling so much better. He also, instructed me in self help exercises to ease the problem, and the pain Would gladly recommend, Dr. Jumper, and his friendly staff, to my family, friends, and anyone in pain. Thanks, Dr. Jumper
Lee Sherman in Tallahassee, FL – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
Perfect Chiropractic office everyone is so friendly and do a wonderful job with helping and healing everyone that visits I highly recommend them.
Damris in Denver, CO – Jul 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
I was in a car accident and started seeing Dr. Jumper. He has helped so much. My neck no longer hurts and my headaches have gone away!
Melissa in Lakewood – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
Dr. Jumper is the Best of the Best! I have gone to several Chiropractors and have no need to find another. He takes care of our entire family. I suffered with migraine headaches for years and within a few adjustments my headaches stopped completely. He doesn't chase pain, he corrects the cause of the problem. He has also adjusted my knees and hips which I seldom have problems with any more, but IF I do I know where to go. Wonderful personally, lots of fun & a Big Heart too! Thanks Dr. Jumper
Jackie – Jun 27, 2017
Thank you for the kind words Jackie. I'm so...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
When I arrived, I had a number of ailments that needed to be addressed including, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and bad blood work. My expectations were low and expected to receive the basic chiropractic adjustments for my back and neck, and to my surprise, he addressed "all" of my issues listed above. Today, I feel the best I felt in 20 years!
Jim McManus in Golden, CO – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
Dr. Jumper was very helpful with a problem I was having with my shoulder. He provided exercises, physical therapy and tips on nutrition that were very helpful. I would recommend him for any typed of health problem.
John P in Rowlett, TX – May 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
I've never been to a chiropractor so I was a bit nervous. Dr Jumper explained everything so well That it calmed my fears. He did X-rays first and then set up a plan for me. Vickie helped me with insurance so all I had to do was show up !!
Peggy in Rowlett, TX – May 22, 2017
I love it when I can help patients, especially if...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
Dr Jumper is great with bone and joint pain and also with ways to improve health. I believe he wants to better everyone's life that comes through his door. Recently I had taken a long road trip. I made it the entire drive from California to Denver with no back pain. The recent visits have changed my life for the better. Thank you Dr. Jumper
tmsco1977 in Idaho Springs, Co – Sep 20, 2016
Once we identified what was wrong and eliminated...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
Dr. Jumper at Renew Chiropractic has made my lower back pain totally go away. Gone. I've tried a lot of different methods of treating my lower back pain in the past (massages regularly, pain relievers, talking with my primary care doctor, stretches and exercises) and for a number of years it just didn't go away. Seeing Dr. Jumper was one of the best decisions I've made for my health; My lower back pain vanished. I give Dr. Jumper my highest recommendation. Call him up, you'll be happy you did.
Haley McConnell in Denver, CO – Mar 02, 2016
I am glad you are feeling better, and more...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?
I was in excruciating pain; down my left leg, butt and foot. Standing for longer than a few seconds was out of the question. My MRI showed a severely bulging disc. My family doctor and my then chiropractor all suggested surgery, which I strongly opposed. He told me what he could do for me and I that I would never be in need surgery. Three weeks of treatment with Dr. Jumper and my pain went from a 10 to a 2. I could walk, swim and stand without consequence. Finally a doctor who actually cares.
Ron Carda in Littleton, CO – Feb 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Jumper?

Specializing in the treatment of Car Wreck Injuries, Whiplash Injuries, Auto Accident Injuries, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Headaches, Sciatica, Disc Bulges / Herniations, Numbness and Tingling, Scoliosis, Sports injuries Shoulder Problems, Jaw Proble...

• Chiropractic