Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jason Jumper, DC
The difference between Us and other Chiropractors… Most people don't know that there are two types of chiropractors. Although they go by the same name, chiropractors today differ greatly in technique and philosophy. Many chiropractors merely work on back pain symptoms alone, using manipulation, electrotherapies, tens units and ultrasound. When symptoms improve, the patient assumes their spinal alignment is fixed. In most cases the spinal joints have merely been decompressed and the pain is temporarily relieved. In our clinic, we actually correct the spinal alignment back to its normal model and show you the results with Before and After X-Rays. The spine must be in its normal alignment to maximize nerve integrity and insure proper stability and function. Similar to a car's wheel, if the spine is left out of alignment, it will progressively wear and tear even if there may be no symptoms. Over time however, the discs, joints and nerves will wear out just like a car tire, axle and bearing. Eventually there may be symptoms and permanent damage. When we correct the spine's alignment, we utilize a three dimensional postural analysis to identify the relationships between the head, torso, hips, legs and feet. Full spinal x-rays are taken and angle and arc measurements are compared to the normal model. The secret to correcting the spine's alignment involves changing nerve muscle memory by influencing slow and fast nerve receptors to tell muscles to pull differently, thus aligning the vertebrae. Three dimensional postural specific adjusting, mirror image exercises and simple office and home rehab are done with predicable results. When the spine's alignment is restored to its normal model, not only are symptoms relieved, but long standing spinal correction is achieved for better stability and function. A simple maintenance program is given to each patient so they can maintain their normal spinal alignment throughout their lifetime. So five, ten years from now you are not suffering from degeneration, arthritis, nerve damage, disc problems and possible permanent damage. Maintaining a correction is smarter and more cost effective then "managing a problem" which can inevitably become permanent.

Renew Chiropractic

• Rocky Mountain Health Plans
  • The Great-West Life Assurance Company
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Jumper

Specializing in the treatment of Car Wreck Injuries, Whiplash Injuries, Auto Accident Injuries, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Headaches, Sciatica, Disc Bulges / Herniations, Numbness and Tingling, Scoliosis, Sports injuries Shoulder Problems, Jaw Problems (tmj) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Dr. Jumper utilizes a 3-Dimensional Mirror Imaging Technique. This involves triggering nerve receptors through 3-D Mirror Image Adjustments to signal the muscles that pull the spine into alignment. This technique provides a more permanent stable correction. Specific 3-D Mirror Image exercises are tailored for each patient to insure optimum spinal correction. This enables Dr. Jumper to correct a spine to its most stable position, in the shortest amount of time and most cost effective way.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Functional Neurology
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Jumper does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Instability
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
  • Whiplash
  • Wrist Pain

• Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology (CPK)
  • Diet Counseling
  • Physical Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Logan University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Denver Tech Chiropractic Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Jumper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jumper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jumper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jumper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jumper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jumper to family and friends
Dr. Jumper Says:

Dr. Jumper says....

"I am grateful by the positive feedback I have received from my patients and will continue to strive to live up to (and exceed) the high standards I hold for patient care."

Dr. Jumper's Performance
in Tallahassee, FL |
I saw Dr. Jumper for back pain while vacationing in Colorado. Vickie was so gracious to work me in on such short notice. I highly recommend him.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Having a chronic back problem , I aggravated while hiking . Thanks to Dr. Jumper , I'm back in action, and feeling so much better. He also, instructed me in self help exercises to ease the problem, and the pain Would gladly recommend, Dr. Jumper, and his friendly staff, to my family, friends, and anyone in pain. Thanks, Dr. Jumper
in Denver, CO |
Perfect Chiropractic office everyone is so friendly and do a wonderful job with helping and healing everyone that visits I highly recommend them.
in Lakewood |
I was in a car accident and started seeing Dr. Jumper. He has helped so much. My neck no longer hurts and my headaches have gone away!
Dr. Jumper is the Best of the Best! I have gone to several Chiropractors and have no need to find another. He takes care of our entire family. I suffered with migraine headaches for years and within a few adjustments my headaches stopped completely. He doesn't chase pain, he corrects the cause of the problem. He has also adjusted my knees and hips which I seldom have problems with any more, but IF I do I know where to go. Wonderful personally, lots of fun & a Big Heart too! Thanks Dr. Jumper
in Golden, CO |
When I arrived, I had a number of ailments that needed to be addressed including, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and bad blood work. My expectations were low and expected to receive the basic chiropractic adjustments for my back and neck, and to my surprise, he addressed "all" of my issues listed above. Today, I feel the best I felt in 20 years!
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr. Jumper was very helpful with a problem I was having with my shoulder. He provided exercises, physical therapy and tips on nutrition that were very helpful. I would recommend him for any typed of health problem.
in Rowlett, TX |
I've never been to a chiropractor so I was a bit nervous. Dr Jumper explained everything so well That it calmed my fears. He did X-rays first and then set up a plan for me. Vickie helped me with insurance so all I had to do was show up !!
in Idaho Springs, Co |
Dr Jumper is great with bone and joint pain and also with ways to improve health. I believe he wants to better everyone's life that comes through his door. Recently I had taken a long road trip. I made it the entire drive from California to Denver with no back pain. The recent visits have changed my life for the better. Thank you Dr. Jumper
Once we identified what was wrong and eliminated the issue we were off and running pain free. In a typical chiropractic practice, most patients are treated for a variety of back and neck complaints. As a result, the general public often pigeonholes chiropractors as "back doctors," which has been our cross to bear for many years. I also marvel at how many patients say, "I have always thought that my feet were involved, but no one has ever acknowledged them before." Thanks for the kind words.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Jumper at Renew Chiropractic has made my lower back pain totally go away. Gone. I've tried a lot of different methods of treating my lower back pain in the past (massages regularly, pain relievers, talking with my primary care doctor, stretches and exercises) and for a number of years it just didn't go away. Seeing Dr. Jumper was one of the best decisions I've made for my health; My lower back pain vanished. I give Dr. Jumper my highest recommendation. Call him up, you'll be happy you did.
I am glad you are feeling better, and more importantly the underlying structure is being corrected. Thanks you for your kind words.
in Littleton, CO |
I was in excruciating pain; down my left leg, butt and foot. Standing for longer than a few seconds was out of the question. My MRI showed a severely bulging disc. My family doctor and my then chiropractor all suggested surgery, which I strongly opposed. He told me what he could do for me and I that I would never be in need surgery. Three weeks of treatment with Dr. Jumper and my pain went from a 10 to a 2. I could walk, swim and stand without consequence. Finally a doctor who actually cares.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Jumper, DC?

Visit Dr. Jumper