Dr. Jason Gerard, DC

Dr. Jason Gerard, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jason Gerard, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Forest Lake, MN. He is 44 years old.

255 Highway 97 Unit 2A

Forest Lake, MN 55025

• Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Gerard

This content was provided by Dr. Gerard "We are a family based/wellness based/ corrective care based clinic. We focus on getting to the cause of health problems and finding solutions so they don't return."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Gerard does not have any board certifications listed.

• Head and Neck Conditions

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Gerard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gerard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gerard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gerard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gerard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gerard to family and friends
Dr. Gerard's Performance
MN |
Life changing experience
in Forest Lake Minnesota |
walter Bergmann have been going for about 5 years, for back and shoulder pain, and am now pain free, go once a week for maintenance care.
in Forest Lake, MN. |
I originally visited Lakewoods for a sore back. Never could I imagine ALL of the health benefits Dr. Gerard has to offer. From pian relief to healthy lifestyle.
in Forest Lake |
I have been about total body , mind, spirit health since I was 20 years old (I am 61 now) and this Dr. and the approach they take is total wellness. I love the educational seminars they provide, the educational and inspirational DVD's in the office T.V screen helping me keep that priority in the forefront of my mind. I appreciate the seminars that help me choose the right nutritional supplement whether from the office or elsewhere. My kind of chiropractor.
in Forest Lake, MN |
Ever sense seeing Dr. Gerard the tension in my shoulders is much better; my back pain is 90% gone and I sleep much better. My husband and I recommend him to everyone we know.
in Minneapolis, MN |
I have been going to Dr. Gerard weekly for years and the adjustments help me feel so much better than when I don't go. I was diagnosed with deteriorating disc disease over 15 years ago and Dr. Gerard keeps me going.
in Forest Lake, MN |
I have been going to Dr. Gerard for many years and would recommend him. He has helped with my back pain. Dr. Gerard also gives nutritional and health care seminars. He cares about your total well being.
in Scandia Mn |
I'm not sure where to begin. I came to Dr Gerard with neck and back pain so severe it was interfering with my lifestyle. I'm an active adult and this was not acceptable. 5 years of continuous treatment and it's amazing how I feel. He is the absolute best!!!!
in Hugo, MN |
Besides being a great chiropractor, Dr. Gerard also offers very informative seminars to educate us on how our day to day living affects our well being. What stresses our body, how exercise and diet affect us and many other subjects.
in Forest Lake, MN |
Dr Gerard and his staff are awesome! All very friendly! I was experiencing frequent headaches, neck aches, lower back issues, balance issues, and my neck/shoulde posture was way out of alignment, and with some arthritic joints in my neck. Through Dr Gerard's care, my headaches are eliminated, posture has improved dramatically (neck/head not leaning forward), and keeps my artritic joints 'in check'. My balance and agility have greatly improved as well. Thank you Dr Gerard!
in Ham Lake, MN |
Dr. Gerard has been wonderful. I ran across him at a convention giving a talk on the importance of nutrition and alignment. However, I was looking for a doctor who would work with my husband who is a C4 quadriplegic. Without ANY hesitation he took us both into his care. I really enjoy the total care we get with the clinic. They teach maximized living which is core to everyone's health and wellbeing. We have been coming to him weekly for over 4 years and are very happy and healthy.
in Minnesota |
Jason Gerard is an experinced DC that uses the Gonstadt technique in his chiropractic treatments. He focuses on the whole body and getting healthy and laying a good foundation by addressing spinal health. I was concerned about my back and neck health and I stand taller, sleep better and have seen improvements in my back and neck on x-rays. My son and wife are noticing diferences intheir own bodies too. The three of us are regular patients and actually look forward to ourvisits. Gr8t staff too
in North Saint Paul, MN |
Excellent!!! Dr. Gerard is great! he keeps me moving, I have seen numerous Chiropractors through the years and other then my original doctor 40 years ago (whom has passed away), Dr. Gerard has been the only doctor since, that has helped relieve my pain. Currently both my sister & her husband (100+ miles) and I (50 miles) make the round trip drive twice a month for treatment and it's worth the drive. Can't say enough.
in Stillwater, MN |
I have been seeing Dr Gerard for ten years. My constant lower back ache which I had been experiencing is no longer an issue. I have more energy and am more limber. Enjoying life again! Although I had not presented this, I believe he helped with my allergies also. I am always amazed with the staff who remember everyone's name and show such positive attitudes.
in Forest Lake, MN |
Dr. Gerard not only takes care of our body, he also has numerous seminars. He is a Christian man and that also comes through in his practice. Headaches have disappeared and our overall health is much better, in our opinion. We have recommended many friends to his practice.
in Forest Lake, MN |
Very friendly staff! They always know you by name. My Back pain has decreased so much from going here. Also I used to have digestion issues and now those are a thing of the past!! I am very thankful.
in Forest Lake, MN |
Has helped both of us feel better and experience better health.
in Stanchfield, MN |
Dr. Jerard is very passionate about educating his patients. He explains why Chiropractic is important to maintaining good overall health. He offers many articles in the waiting area for patients to educate themselves on many different topics. I have rarely even had a cold since I started seeing him over 8 years ago! I would recommend his services for someone interested in a healthy change of lifestyle.
in Forest Lake, MN |
Dr. Gerard is a great chiropractor, with lots of knowledge and good people skills. He is also very flexible with appointments, but that sometimes leads to longer wait times.
in Forest Lake, MN |
My entire family and I have been a patient there for almost 10 years. Wonderful care!
in Forest Lake, MN |
My family and I have been patients at Lakewoods Chiropractic for almost two months. We have all seen great results, my boyfriend works at UPS and he was at the point where he couldn't lift up our daughter anymore without being in pain. 7 weeks later of care and he can now lift her up and has minimal pain in his lower back. The best results have been with our two year old daughter, for one she is always asking me to go the doctor, that is what we call Lakewoods. She has had ear infections since t
Have you seen Dr. Jason Gerard, DC?
Are you Dr. Gerard?