Dr. Jason Fullmer, DC

Dr. Jason Fullmer, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jason Fullmer, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Mechanicsburg, PA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Fullmer is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital.

130 Gettysburg Pike # B

Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Fullmer

This content was provided by Dr. Fullmer "Giving patients a long-term solution to their problem, instead of just short-term pain relief. Offering the newest and most innovative rehabilitation equipment available today!"

• Chiropractic

Dr. Fullmer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Cancer
  • Abdominal Muscle Strain
  • Achilles Tendinitis
  • Acne
  • Acquired Hypothyroidism
  • Acute Pain
  • Metabolic Syndrome

• Joint Fusion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Excelsior College
  • Life University
    Other Education | Completed 2005
  • Sherman College
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Fullmer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fullmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fullmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fullmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fullmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fullmer to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Fullmer's Performance
Mechanicsburg, PA |
I had been to several orthopedic physicians and had six weeks of physical therapy. At my first appointment, Dr. Fullmer completed a thorough assessment including x-rays. A care plan was developed that was specific to my needs. After only one month, I improved greatly by using traction, manipulation and PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field therapy) therapies. Dr Fullmer also offers nutritional advice. The goal is to fix my neck and back issues, not just treat symptoms.
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
Dr. Fullmer was great to work with. When I went to him, I had issues doing almost anything because of my back pain. Since seeing him, I am able to do anything I would like. I was even able to ride a roller coaster. I haven't been able to do that in years. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with back pain. I actually already have. He is not your typical chiropractor, but his methods work fantastic!
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
I went to see Dr. Fullmer after suffering with low back pain for two years. He did some x-rays and claimed that the root cause was my neck. I was a little skeptical, but having tried everything else short of surgery I was willing to give it a shot. I'm now on my 20th appointment and my low back pain is totally gone. Though it wasn't what I came for, my neck feels great, as do a couple of other chronic injuries he treated with his fancy equipment.
in Lewisberry, PA |
Was in PT 4 months with frozen shoulder. Reached a plataue & decided to seek another path of wellness. I was referred to Dr. J bec he is more of a root cause Dr. I received X-rays first & found out I have two other issues with my neck & lower back. My first treatment visit I noticed a difference right away with my shoulder. I was so excited that I made the right decision. I'm looking forward to getting better and without any drugs! I would recommend if you want to get healthy check out Dr. J!
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
Dr. Fullmer was amazing! He really cares about his patients and tries to helps in a holistic way. I was seeing him for neck issues, but he also helped me with tendonitis, as well as muscle and joint pain, and anything else that came up while in treatment.
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
I have been dealing with Back Pain for over 10 years and tried Physical Therapy, exercise, etc. Finally finding relief thanks to Dr. Fullmer's treatment plan. He simply wants to work with you to help you get better for the long term. I appreciated the first meeting of taking X - Rays to diagnose the issue and creating a game plan of how solve the issue not just provide temporary relief. He's flexible with schedule, up front plans and pricing. Follow the plan provided and results will follow
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
Starting with my first visit, Dr. Fullmer has been patient and kind. He handles insurance (easy!) and will talk to you about what he's doing and why. All I need to do is follow his instructions for home care and make my appointments. We talk about food and sugar and exercise and other things that cause pain & inflamation. He's more than just a chiropractor. Since I started, my chronic headaches are gone and my neck feels better. I feel like I have more energy because I'm no longer in pain!
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
I had severe back pain a few months ago. I googled chiropractors in my area and Dr. Fullmer's practice was at the top of the list. He had received excellent reviews so I thought I would try him. I am so happy that I did! Through daily exercises and weekly treatments, my back pain is gone. I am so thankful for Dr. Fullmer and agree with all of the great reviews! Thank you!
Mechanicsburg, PA |
Shady experience all around-stay away!! Only person in his office was him, took X-rays in dark dingy basement of house alone, and asked weird questions about my relationship status. Then asked for thousands of dollars up front and got angry when I declined services!
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
Since I have been going to Dr. Fullmer, my back pain has improved significantly. Before going to him, I had back pain that was pretty constant. After my initial consult, he explained to me that my neck had a 6% curve left and that is why I had back pain. I am currently in treatment to restore the curve in my neck. Dr. Fullmer is not a traditional chiropractor. His practice is geared more towards fixing the root problem rather than treating the side effects. That makes sense! I recommend him!
in Marcus Hook, PA |
Dr. Fullmer is far from your average chiropractor. Dr Fullmer took the time to explain to my wife and I treatment & coverage. Very professional and courteous. He has provided excellent care over the time I've been visiting his office. I will continue to visit his office for wellness even after my treatment is complete. 5 star treatment from a 5 star doctor.
More of a traditional cracking type, back treatments and some european laser treatments that I have never heard of and didn't find effective. He wasn't forthcoming about insurance procedures and so I submitted my own paperwork only to find out that his treatments were considered out of network after months of treatments. Be sure to call insurance providers before receiving any treatment, if you have to submit your own paperwork it is not a good sign!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Fullmer, DC?
Are you Dr. Fullmer?