Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Jason Davis, DC
Dr. Jason Davis, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lady Lake, FL.

1585 Santa Barbara Blvd

Lady Lake, FL 32159

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Davis

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Neurofeedback

Dr. Davis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Examination
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Education data for Dr. Davis is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Davis has no awards or honors listed.

• Neck Pain, Neck Pain...You Don't Want It, You Don't Need it,

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Davis' Performance
in The Villages |
Dr. Garofolo is very informative about my condition. Explained problem and treatment so it could be understood. Very friendly and courteous.
in Tavares |
I was recommended the Clinic by a friend and to me, that is a good sign that this office is well run and very much up to date to help the client. I have not been disappointed. From the initial visit being greeted by a staff member with a smile, to the treatments, everyone and everything is very professional, very caring, and friendly. I was impressed with the initial visit with the Doctor not only did he explain my problem to me in a language I could understand, but the nurse was also in the....
in The Villages |
All personnel are very kind and compassionate.
in Umatilla, FL |
He is very knowledgeable, takes time to answer questions, good listener.
in The Villages, FL |
Answered all questions, very accommodating, staff is wonderful
in The Villages, FL |
I first saw Dr. Garofolo to discuss severe lower back and leg pain, which affected my sleep to a degree. I was only sleeping 2-3 hours a night. Daily activities were limited. I am now sleeping well and able to play golf again, due to improvement of my back and leg issues. Very pleased with the care I received by doctors and staff!
in The Villages, FL |
I thank God every day that I decided to attend Dr. Davis' seminar. He is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, and his DRS Protocol really works! I would recommend Dr. Davis to anyone that is suffering needlessly with back pain issues.
Lady Lake, FL |
The only thing Hong getting adjusted is tournament wallet, AVOID AT ALL COSTS! It's all smoke and mirrors
Lady Lake, FL |
Paid 6,700.00 for Neuropathy treatment did not work after ten weeks and thirty visit following all there protocol, requested refund no answer the doctor admit there is ten percent failure but did not mention during seminar nor the cost , just that there was no guarantee of cure had I known these facts before hand would not have paid, feel abused, hope they come to agreement to refund some of my money paid.....
Very caring and personable
in Eustis |
My experience has been with Dr. Garofolo during my time and treatment at Davis Clinic. This experience and treatment has been excellent and rewarded with excellent results. Nearing the end of my treatments, I have only praise for the total staff that here helped me overcome my lower back pain.
in Lady Lake, FL |
He is very knowledgeable, explains things well with words and pictures, x-rays.
in Tavares |
Dr. Davis listened to all my concerns and explained the results so I could understand. He showed me the x-rays and MRI. He gave back a sense of hope. The staff at the clinic are extremely caring and helpful. I feel like when I need help, Dr. Davis is there to help me and I won't have to wait days to see him.
in The Villages, FL |
I think Dr. Garofolo is doing a great job!
in Cinti, OH |
The whole staff has been extremely professional. Dr. Davis is very informative and answers all my questions. Dr. Morris has also been very informative and understanding.
in Leesburg, FL |
From the very start they listened and gave me the VIP treatment. Highly recommended
in Hanover, PA |
Professional and knowledgeable staff. Clean, friendly clinic. Great equipment and protocol of DRS system. Would highly recommend Dr. Davis. Dr. Davis is a good supervisor, employer, and sets high standards.
in Leesburg, FL |
I saw the ad on Facebook and called. It was the best thing I have done in 35 years. I have lived in pain since January 1981 when I was rear-ended. I even had a spinal cord stimulator implanted to help with pain. Davis Clinic fixed the pain in 2 visits. I feel great and can finally sit and watch TV without moving all the time. Walking is no problem.
in Inverness, FL |
Very good!
Great!
in The Villages, FL |
Thorough evaluation and treatments are well explained.
in Leesburg, FL |
Doctors and staff very attentive and efficient.
in Lady Lake, FL |
A most caring person ever runs the most efficient business. A real pleasure to be treated. Everyone I've talked to seems to enjoy being treated like they are special. Kind, like family. Comfortable and friendly by all of staff.
in Ocala FL |
I visited Davis clinic & Dr. Garofolo was outstanding with his 32 years of clinical experience and wonderful personality. The staff was great & my back/leg pain has completely resolved.
in Lady Lake, FL |
I wouldnt go anywhere else for treatment. There weight loss program is amazing and the staff i svery informative and very friendly. Love going to the office.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Noce facility and up to date equiptment. The staff is amazing and make you feel at home and comfortable.
in Lady Lake, FL |
First off let me start off by saying I have never seen a more friendly staff anywhere! The Doctors are just the best and really take the time to listen to your concerns and help every possible way!
in Lady Lake, FL |
Best practice and staff around. They really helped me and I would send everyone there for treatment as I for sure feel better.
in Lady Lake, FL |
I had a very pleasant experiance there and would recommend it to anyone that needs a chiropractor. They will be happy and feel better going there. The staff is always friendly and professional.
AMAZING Relief for my Low Back Pain and Neuropathy. Thank You
in Lady Lake, FL |
This is a top notch chiropractic office. The Doctors and Staff are eager to answer any and all questions my family or I have had regarding treatment. Definitely recommend this office to everyone.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Greatest office in the area, Extremely professional and kind.
in Ocala, FL |
I love working with this great team.
Lady Lake, FL |
I have recommend Dr Davis's office to everyone I have seen in pain. Love the staff and the Doctors.
in Lady Lake, FL |
For the last 3 years I've had severe pain in my right shoulder that I thought was a torn rotator cuff. I made an appointment with Dr. Davis and he discovered that the pain was actually coming from a compressed disc in my neck. Everyone in the office was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I am very grateful to the Davis Clinic for helping me live pain free.
in Tavares. FL |
I had low back pain after standing and walking for long periods of time. After completing the DRS Protocol, I am now pain-free and living an active life. Thank you to all of the doctors and staff for the wonderful care that I received!
in Lady Lake, FL |
Doctor Davis helped me with all the aches and pains that come with pregnancy, having not had an adjustments with my first child I defiantly noticed a difference with my second pregnancy. Dr. Davis entire staff is always smiling and friendly. The number one thing I appreciate about Dr. Davis's clinic and staff is they ALWAYS run on time. I am always back on treatment or with the Doctor within 5 min of my scheduled appointment time. That is a amazing difference!
in Lady Lake, FL |
The Davis Clinic of Chiropractic is the cutting edge of health, and wellness!
Great Group of Doctors and Staff
in Lady Lake, FL |
I had severe Neuropathy, and Davis Clinic of Chiropractic helped me to get feeling again in both my legs. I am happy to be back playing golf after years of sitting in bed
in Lady Lake, FL |
After $6,000.00 at $275 a treatment got no relief for neraoupathy. Then Dr. Davis wanted another $3,000.00 to continue. The average cost for a chiropractor is $80.00 a treatment. This Dr Davis is a false advertiser and money man. Watch your wallet!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Davis, DC?
Are you Dr. Davis?