Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyMale

Clinical Psychology

Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Marlton, NJ. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D

Jason Cohen, Psy.D.

651 Route 73 N Ste 110 Marlton, NJ 08053

"My approach is an action-oriented, direct, supportive, and targeted form of psychotherapy. I prefer "doing" as well as talking and push hard for results. After several years in private practice along the central co..."

- Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Management
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Cohen accepts

Dr. Cohen accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen is the best therapist I have ever had. He is caring, patient, goes above and beyond to help you, and he is also hilarious and fun to talk to. He is extremely personable and I would recommend him to anyone who needs solution-focused therapy, non-judgmental care, and an excellent understanding of behavior and assessment. D. Cohen is just a really genuine and good person without pretense or affectation.
Ryan in CA – May 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D?
Since I began workingwith Dr. Cohen my life has changed so much for the better. I'm not "crazy" and have had a pretty successful career but something has always felt off. I felt comfortable with Dr. C immediately. I have never had someone listen so carefully or that I could trust with anything and know they were invested in me as much as I was. This is real therapy with a doctor who explains everything and wants you to understand and be involved in your treatment because he cares about his patie
Sam in San Luis Obispo – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D?
Doctor Cohen has really helped me function & actually achieve goals. He doesn't just listen (I could talk to a friend if I just needed that) but he actually helps me achieve real goals. He cares about his patients and goes above and beyond for them. I was in a dark place...my whole life. I don't think I'd be alive if it weren't for Dr. Cohen. He's helped me actually seek a purpose in life. He never judges me. He's someone you can actually be honest with. Because of that, I'm alive & progressing.
Genie in San Luis Obispo, CA – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D?
How do you articulate your thanks to a doctor that has helped so much. Anything I write will not begin to capture the magnitude of progress I have made with this doctor. Dr. Cohen has been such a help to me as well as my family. He has a an uncannily ability to assess, diagnose, treat and explain the why's of my overalls health. Both Dr. and Laura the office manager consistently make sure they are doing everything in their power to help in anyway possible. This office is a must.
KH in Nipomo, CA – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D?
He's the only psychologist I've ever been able to be 100% with. He's incredibly intelligent, insightful, therapeutic, skillful, and literally will be in your corner. He's the epitome of what people go into the field of psychology to be. He's a really good psychologist and person. I've seen many mental health professionals and I'm not the easiest person to treat or connect with. With Cohen you know he actually cares about you and wants to help you. He's a gem.
San Luis Obispo, CA – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D?
100% awesome (80%genius, 10%crazy (the good kind), 10%teddybear[GCT]). One day he is listening, on another bouncing off walls and drawing diagrams of your mind and the world, then you’re crying but begin laughing b/c he actually figured you out. You start doing things you always wanted to do, but didn’t know, and realize the GCT will support you to the ends of the earth. The original problem disappeared and you have an unexpected new lease on life. You are the best, Dr. C. I miss you already.
Arroyo Grande, CA – Oct 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D?
My search for a psychologist has been a long one. Dr. Cohen and Laura the office manager are God sends. He stayed late and spent 3 hours with me during the initial. He wanted me to understand what was going on and the treatment. He is so smart, very funny and talks to you like a normal person. He really cares about his patients; firm when he needs to be, and a teddy bear despite the NJ accent. Not the easiest to get in with, but worth the wait. This has been a life changing event. Thank you.
San Luis Obispo, CA – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?