Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM
Dr. Bruse was born and raised in Salt Lake City. He is currently a Podiatrist at Ogden Clinic and certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery. His expertise includes heel pain treatment, plantar fasciitis, and hammer toes. Dr. Bruse also offers non-surgical approaches to foot and ankle health including sports medicine, diabetic care and wound treatment. Jason Bruse has four kids and loves spending time with them. In his free time, he plays golf, tennis, and softball. Dr. Bruse also loves to fly fish and water-ski.

991 Shepard Ln Ste 200

Farmington, UT 84025

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Bruse

See how frequently Dr. Bruse performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Plantar Fasciitis
Nail Avulsion and Excision
Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Bruse's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatry

Dr. Bruse does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• California College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Utah
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Bruse has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bruse has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bruse does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bruse and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bruse's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bruse to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Bruse's Performance
in Bountiful, Utah |
I would recommend to everyone! Very pleasant & was interested in helping me, very insiteful. I got ingrown toenails removed, he was quick & swift & to the point! Highly recommend to anyone. I wish he was a General Practioner so I could see him for other healthcare needs too because he was so helpful.
in Smithfield UT |
I was looking for a new podiatrist to fix a poorly done bunion surgery I had 2 years ago. I went back to the original doctors office and was very unhappy with what they offered as an excuse and a solution. I needed to find another doctor fast! I did some research on the internet and saw Dr Bruse (literally) because he was on tv and I liked his demeanor. Other patients liked him too so I made an appointment and I am very happy with the results.
in Layton |
Great intern quick serv
Ogden, UT |
Best doctor we have ever had!!! Very knowledgeable, personal and will go up and above to make sure you are taken care of! Definitely 5 stars and it I could give him 10 star I would!
Centerville, UT |
He was a nice guy but I went in for nail fungus and he prescribed a $600 bottle of polish that he said would take a year or two of using before my fungus would be cured. The pharmacist told me it might not even work that great even though it was so expensive. I called into his office 3 times over a 3 week period to see if I could discuss different treatment options but no one would ever call me back. I am now scheduling with a different podiatrist.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Bruse demonstrated a thorough understanding of my situation. Diagnosis and recommendations were spot on. He encouraged me to give careful consideration and let him know if and when I am ready to proceed.
in Bountiful, Utah |
I needed corrective surgery on my left foot so Dr Bruse recommended a toe implant and said he trained other docs on the surgery procedure. Needless to say my foot was severely deformed when he was through to the point I could not even wear a shoe as the big toe joint was protruding upward thus rubbing against any shoe so my only options was to wear flip flops. Dr Bruse does not explain anything and runs out of the procedure room before I could even ask a question. He is HORRIBLE!!
in North Ogden Utah |
Quick and to the point, explained in great detail. Everybody courteous, professional.
in Alpine, UT |
I was having a constant pain in my left foot and was sure that I would need surgery. I went into Dr Bruse and found out that it was something that could be taken care of with an occasional shot. It is nice to not have that constant pain in my foot anymore. Dr Bruse and his staff are very friendly, and I am in and out of his office within 10 to 15 minutes.
in Roy, Utah |
My care was superb! I have very complicated diabetic high risk feet. I'm very happy with the stability I've achieved. My foot is much less deformed, and I can wear the same size shoe on each foot. Highly recommend Dr. Bruce, and his skills.
in Kaysville, UT |
After reading many great reviews online beforehand, I thought Dr. Bruse would be great. I went in with a concern that I had plantar fasciitis and Dr. Bruse didn't ever give me his own diagnosis. He recommended shoe inserts and I bought some on my way out. They didn't end up working with my shoes and I tried to return them. They wouldn't let me and I was out $35. I wasn't very impressed with the experience at all. I felt like Dr. Bruse and his staff were impersonal.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Bruse, DPM?
Are you Dr. Bruse?