Dr. Jason Baker, PHD

Neuropsychology •  Male

Dr. Baker

Baker Neuropsychology

1515 E Missouri Ave Ste 110 Phoenix, AZ 85014

Dr. Jason Baker, PHD is a Neuropsychologist in Phoenix, AZ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Baker to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Baker accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Baker treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baker

4.2

Dr. Baker?
Dr. Baker was thorough and compassionate in his diagnosis of a family member. His team members are not just staff, but highly skilled professionals. Dr. Baker made sure to spend the time necessary to complete the evaluation, even though this lasted about two days. He also worked with me on insurance issues afterwards. A++ rating from me!
  • Long wait times
Ben – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Baker, PHD?
Dr. Baker has evaluated three of my children, including my oldest son twice over the past six years. His evaluations have always been very comprehensive and informative, and he met with my husband and I for a couple of hours discussing the results. I have recommended him to various friends of mine, and they have all had similar experiences.
A.T. – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Baker, PHD?
This guy wants your money. Period. My foster daughter was on AHCCCS, we agreed that we would pay if they didn’t, but they were fine paying. He refused to take it, he said it takes too much time to file (though he agreed to it previously) then demanded we pay cash and went on this amazingly unprofessional tirade about how “people like us” are the reason he spends so much time at work and never sees his wife (really). He called and harassed us for months and refused to contact insurance or answer their calls. Now he refuses to release her evaluation, not because he can’t get paid, but because he wants us to pay cash when her insurance covered it. Stay away, there are better, actual professionals in the area.
Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Baker, PHD?
I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Baker at an event for our kids, and later on needed to have him consult with us regarding our son. He has been nothing but professional, with solid advice and guidance for the next steps we should be taking with our son. We have followed his advice and are seeing a positive change in the few weeks since we began to implement some easy, small changes.
Michael S. in Phx, AZ – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Baker, PHD?
I was referred to Dr. Baker a number of years ago, and consider it one of the best referrals I have ever received. His expertise in the field of neuropsychology, as well as his patience and willingness to help me are exceptional. I have given his name to several close friends, and they have also been very pleased with his treatment.
Peggy in Phoenix, AZ – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Baker, PHD?
He is extremely knowledgeable and does a thorough evaluation. However, he sugar coated much of the results during the meeting. When I received a hard copy, I was left with more questions than answers. I attempted to follow up in email and he responded saying he met with me for 2 hours, did a thorough evaluation and take it for what it's worth. Once he did the evaluation and had his money, he was done and made that clear.
Phoenix, AZ – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Baker, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baker?

• Neuropsychology