Physical Therapy  |
Male
Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT
Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT is a physical therapy provider who practices in Fishkill, NY. He has been practicing for 2 years.

798 Route 9 Ste B

Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*
  • Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*

• Functional Movement Screening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Sacred Heart University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2012
  • Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2015

Dr. Debenedictus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Debenedictus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Debenedictus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Debenedictus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Debenedictus to family and friends
Dr. Debenedictus' Performance
in Fishkill, NY |
Dr. Debenedictus was a pleasure to work with. He was not only very knowledgeable and helpful with my therapy but also very kind. You can tell he actually cares about your well being in therapy and also in your personal life. I would certainly reccomend seeing Dr. Debenedictus.
in Hopewell junction, NY |
I picked the best Surgeon and Hospital (HSS in NYC)to have my Achilles Tendon rupture repaired, so that I could recover fully and be able to go on long bike rides and runs. It was natural that when it came to post surgery physical therapy i was looking for the best PT, regardless of travelling distance. After extensive research and consultations, I am glad I found Jarred. He is exactly what i was looking for, a great professional, he and his team have done a great job to get me back all the way
in Fishkill, NY |
I have already written a review on health grades for Dr. Jared Debenedictus. He was great and I thought I had put down 5 stars but when I read my review on health grades it came up as four stars. Can health grades please adjust my review to 5 stars for Dr. Jared please? Thank you. Robert T. of Fishkill
in Fishkill, NY |
I recommend Jared in the strongest possible terms. He is a great communicator; you always know where you stand with your treatment. From his initial evaluation to my final visit, Jared was fantastic to work with. He did wonders for my back.
in Wappingers Falls |
Jarred restored my feelings in the positive effects of physical therapy. I 'm sure many PTs can show you the techniques that will benefit your needs. Jared was very interested in attaining a positive outcome to the plan of therapy to be right for me. He was empathetic to the other conditions I have they may impede my recovery, and eased me through the exercises with little or no discomfort. He was always willing to listen and make any adjustments necessary. Thanks Jarred. I can live painfree
in Newburgh, NY |
Jared is great! He absolutely helped me get through my back problems, when I thought PT wouldn't help much. He identified the problem quickly and came up with a good plan to cure my issues. He is very professional and attentive to each patient, not to mention hes just a good guy. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need. I don't want to have to attend PT again, but if I need to Jared is the person I would want on the job.
When I first arrived after my knee surgery I was nervous, since I didn't know what to expect. However, Jared put me at ease. He kept it a lighthearted, yet professional environment. He was extremely encouraging, patient, and answered all my questions. He gave me tips to help me at home, and told me what to expect in the next year after my surgery. He didn't pressure you further then you were capable, but he encouraged you to work a little harder each session. I highly recommend Harrison PT.
in Beacon, NY |
I was completely satisfied with my experience working with Jared DeBenedictus. He is knowledgeable, supportive, warm, and interested in achieving results. He helped me to significantly alleviate pain from chronic plantar fasciitis. He never rushed, and patiently and clearly answered all of my questions. If he wasn't available, he would make sure his colleagues were informed of my status. They work together seamlessly as a team. I left his care with the tools to manage my condition.
in poughkeepsie new york |
I had a very positive healing process from neck pain Jared and staff was so friendly a great team which made it a positive experience
in Fishkill, NY |
I would highly recommend Jared to family and friends. He helped get motion back in my knee and seemed really concerned about improving lowing the pain in my knee.
in Hopewell Junction, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Debenedictus to anyone searching for a highly qualified physical therapist. Dr. Debenedicuts was incredibly helpful in guiding me through a difficult process in which I was experiencing severe discomfort and pain. I always felt comfortable and at ease coming for my visits and with each passing visit I felt myself getting stronger and my pain subsiding. I am currently pain free and able to once again have an active healthy lifestyle.
Stormville, NY |
I was first treated at Harrison P.T. years ago and was back recently for problems after meniscus surgery. I would not consider going anywhere else. Matt Harrison seems to hire only the best. This time I was treated by Jared who is an absolute professional, very knowledgeable and also personable which is so important in this career. The entire team goes about their duties with a positive attitude and an obvious sincere interest in helping people to rectify the issue that brought them there
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
Feel more like my old self again. Jared did a great job. Explained what each exercise was meant to do; walked me through each motion and made sure I was doing it in a manner to obtain maximum benefit longterm. Atmosphere at Harrison PT is friendly and social. Staff really seem to enjoy interacting with all the clients regardless of who assigned therapist might be. This, in turn, creates an environment which eases the rigors of therapeutic exercise. Great job by all...Thanks.
Have you seen Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
Are you Dr. Debenedictus?

Visit Dr. Debenedictus