Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Dr. Debenedictus

Harrison Physical Therapy, Fishkill, NY

798 Route 9 Ste B Fishkill, NY 12524

Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Fishkill, NY and has over 5 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine medical school in 2015. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Debenedictus to book an appointment.

Dr. Debenedictus' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Debenedictus

Dr. Debenedictus?
  • Appointment scheduling (20)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (20)
  • Explained conditions well (20)
  • Long wait times (18)
This was my first experience with PT and I was not looking forward to it. Jared put me at ease immediately. He listened to my concerns, was caring, explained everything, encouraged me to have a positive attitude and created a plan that led to my successful recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Debenedictus to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and caring physical therapist.
Diana in Fishkill – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
I have had PT before for another problem and did not have a good experience. I was very reluctant to have PT again, even thought I knew I needed it because of a TKR. Thankfully, my surgeon recommended Harrison and I was glad he did. Everyone was very nice and professional....Heather, the two Brians and of course Jared. Jared helped relieve my fears and talked me through it every step of the way. He was knowledgeable and always had answers to my sometimes silly questions. Thank you all for your help. I will be back after I have the second knee replaced!
Keith Perkins – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
Jared DeBenedictus was my Physical Therapist; he is knowledgeable, listens to what your concerns and goals are and follows up with each session. The entire team at Harrison Physical Therapy, from the front office to the staff in the therapy area, are friendly and accommodating, combined with a personalized service which is second to none. The office is very clean, efficient and well run. I would not hesitate to use this office again, should therapy be recommended in the future.
Chris – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
Excellent care ! Recommend him highly !
Rosemary Kurlander in Wappingers Falls , NY – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
Constant professional during the 4 months of P.T. I was a patient of his. I would highly recommend Jared Debendictus to someone seeking a physical therapist.
Oliver Reilly in 12590, NY – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
Jared was terrific, diagnosing pelvic slip and providing me with relief from the first session and onwards. Expert care with a warm vibe ~ I was struck by the kindness on the part of all the staff as they went about their work in getting people back in working order once again. As an anesthetist with 30+ years in the field, I know great care when I see it.
Glenn Cavanagh in Cold Spring, NY – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
highly recommend, staff very competent and compassionate to my needs.
karen yanarella in Wappingers Falls, NY – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
Thank you Harrison PT for providing such excellent care and support during my recent rehabilitation from a stroke. Jared was very informed about stroke patients and was instrumental in getting me back on my feet. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. A special thanks to Brian who made my recovery process interesting, positive and most importantly, successful. Highly recommended!
Margie in Fishkill, NY – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
After neck dissection surgery I needed PT to regain movement of my neck and shoulder. Jared worked with me 3X a week for 2 months. I noticed improvement soon after treatment began. Following Jared's advice I was diligent in doing exercises at home. Today I have full range of motion in both my neck and shoulder.
C. O'Connor in Beacon – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
Dr. Debenedictus was a pleasure to work with. He was not only very knowledgeable and helpful with my therapy but also very kind. You can tell he actually cares about your well being in therapy and also in your personal life. I would certainly reccomend seeing Dr. Debenedictus.
Maeve in Fishkill, NY – Oct 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
I picked the best Surgeon and Hospital (HSS in NYC)to have my Achilles Tendon rupture repaired, so that I could recover fully and be able to go on long bike rides and runs. It was natural that when it came to post surgery physical therapy i was looking for the best PT, regardless of travelling distance. After extensive research and consultations, I am glad I found Jarred. He is exactly what i was looking for, a great professional, he and his team have done a great job to get me back all the way
mehrdasd in Hopewell junction, NY – Oct 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
I have already written a review on health grades for Dr. Jared Debenedictus. He was great and I thought I had put down 5 stars but when I read my review on health grades it came up as four stars. Can health grades please adjust my review to 5 stars for Dr. Jared please? Thank you. Robert T. of Fishkill
Robert T. in Fishkill, NY – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
I recommend Jared in the strongest possible terms. He is a great communicator; you always know where you stand with your treatment. From his initial evaluation to my final visit, Jared was fantastic to work with. He did wonders for my back.
Joe Whelan in Fishkill, NY – Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
Jarred restored my feelings in the positive effects of physical therapy. I 'm sure many PTs can show you the techniques that will benefit your needs. Jared was very interested in attaining a positive outcome to the plan of therapy to be right for me. He was empathetic to the other conditions I have they may impede my recovery, and eased me through the exercises with little or no discomfort. He was always willing to listen and make any adjustments necessary. Thanks Jarred. I can live painfree
Theresa Bedford in Wappingers Falls – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
Jared is great! He absolutely helped me get through my back problems, when I thought PT wouldn't help much. He identified the problem quickly and came up with a good plan to cure my issues. He is very professional and attentive to each patient, not to mention hes just a good guy. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need. I don't want to have to attend PT again, but if I need to Jared is the person I would want on the job.
Nick Coris in Newburgh, NY – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
When I first arrived after my knee surgery I was nervous, since I didn't know what to expect. However, Jared put me at ease. He kept it a lighthearted, yet professional environment. He was extremely encouraging, patient, and answered all my questions. He gave me tips to help me at home, and told me what to expect in the next year after my surgery. He didn't pressure you further then you were capable, but he encouraged you to work a little harder each session. I highly recommend Harrison PT.
Rosemarie Cretelli – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
I was completely satisfied with my experience working with Jared DeBenedictus. He is knowledgeable, supportive, warm, and interested in achieving results. He helped me to significantly alleviate pain from chronic plantar fasciitis. He never rushed, and patiently and clearly answered all of my questions. If he wasn't available, he would make sure his colleagues were informed of my status. They work together seamlessly as a team. I left his care with the tools to manage my condition.
Carole C in Beacon, NY – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
I had a very positive healing process from neck pain Jared and staff was so friendly a great team which made it a positive experience
james vinson in poughkeepsie new york – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
I would highly recommend Jared to family and friends. He helped get motion back in my knee and seemed really concerned about improving lowing the pain in my knee.
Kathy Adams in Fishkill, NY – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?
I would highly recommend Dr. Debenedictus to anyone searching for a highly qualified physical therapist. Dr. Debenedicuts was incredibly helpful in guiding me through a difficult process in which I was experiencing severe discomfort and pain. I always felt comfortable and at ease coming for my visits and with each passing visit I felt myself getting stronger and my pain subsiding. I am currently pain free and able to once again have an active healthy lifestyle.
Rebecca in Hopewell Junction, NY – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jared Debenedictus, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Debenedictus?

• Physical Therapy