Dr. Jared Bramlett, DPM

Dr. Jared Bramlett, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Jared Bramlett, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. He specializes in podiatric surgery.

1034 N Highland Ave Ste B

Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Learn about Dr. Bramlett

See how frequently Dr. Bramlett performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Plantar Fasciitis
Achilles Tendinitis

Dr. Bramlett's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Bramlett does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Foot Sprain
  • Hammer Toe
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Bramlett is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bramlett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bramlett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bramlett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bramlett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bramlett's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bramlett to family and friends

Dr. Bramlett's Performance

Worked with Dr Bramlett for 18 mos trying to correct my mid-foot to no avail. It’s been another 14mos w another Physician and finally getting everything corrected. I went from little to no hope w Dr. Bramlett to gaining my life back w my current MD. I th Bk Dr Bramlett meant well and has talent. My...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Having been reciently diagnosed with Diabetes I needed the services of a podiatrist to care for my feet. I Tried two others in Murfreesboro without being satisfactied. I asked my orthopedist for a referral, without any hesitation he suggested I try Dr Bramilett. I have been extremely happy with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bramlett worked with my 9 year old daughter to remove an ingrown toenail. He was so gentle and truly wonderful with her. She was so nervous but walked out of the office with a smile on her face. She said "I really liked him!" I would refer Dr. Bramlett to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bramlett has performed two surgeries, treated a broken foot and given me numerous steroid injections in my feet. I very much trust his work and opinion. His manner is very friendly and likable. I highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I've been seeing Dr Bramlett for the last year. He has a great personality, I really can't say anything bad. He takes the time with you as long as he needs and answers every question very sincerely. As for the office nurses and receptionists their just as caring. He also had a great bed side manor...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1