Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female · Age 39

Dr. Patterson

Fairfield Family Health

22 Fairfield Pl Fairfield, CT 06824

Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND is a naturopath in Fairfield, CT and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2008 and specializes in naturopathy.

Dr. Patterson accepts

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Patterson treats your condition or procedure

• Lyme Disease Evaluation
  • Lyme Disease Treatment
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Sublingual Immunotherapy

Dr. Jaquel Patterson applies the core naturopathic tenets "treat the whole person" and find the underlying cause of disease. Her approach is anything but traditional, aiming to meet people where they are at, creating a comfortable space and environment to get to the root cause of disease, and partnering and empowering others to, as she says, "get back to self".

• Naturopathy

Dr. Patterson?
Dr. Patterson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Patterson is exceptional. I knew from my first visit that I had found a great provider. Our visit was extremely thorough; I appreciated her attentiveness and how deeply she explored the concerns/issues I expressed about my health. I have referred others to her, and they love her as well! I highly recommend giving Dr. Patterson a try, especially if you want a more holistic evaluation and treatment/advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
My family and I have seen many physicians and no one compares to the quality of service we receive from Dr. Patterson and her incredible staff. They are all extremely compassionate and knowledgable. We literally trust Dr. Patterson with our lives!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Dr. Patterson has helped me navigate the murky waters of Lyme Disease and various co-infections. My previous treatment left me feeling more ill than the Lyme and I knew I could not continue that way. After the recommended protocol I am virtually symptom free and I can't thank Dr. Patterson and her staff enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
I love Dr Patterson and her team!!!! She has helped me so much in my battle with Lyme disease and continues to do so. She is very thorough and trusts when I tell her how I am feeling. She looks at all my symptoms and treats me accordingly. Gloria and Maggie are angels and make coming to the office and setting up appointments such a pleasure. I feel very blessed coming to this practice. After years of pain from untreated Lyme I am feeling a million times better and am very grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Extremely knowledgable about complex cases including PANs and Lyme. She genuinely cares about you and provides you with the very best treatment with such a positive attitude. She really goes above and beyond the normal Dr / patient relationship and will continue to seek different therapies as you progress in your healing journey. I travel from NJ to Connecticut for my daughter to be under her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Dr. Patterson is wonderful! She listened to me when I told her that I was very sensitive to foods, medications, and supplements. I had tried LDA/LDI with other practitioners, but the doses were way too strong and I had horrible reactions. Dr. Patterson started me out with a weak dose for allergies, and it was given on the wrist. My allergy symptoms improved tremendously within 2 weeks! She is very creative in her recommendations and tailors them to each patient's needs. That is very important!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Dr. Patterson is highly knowledgeable, professional, and consistently courteous. She is always very patient and is a great listener. She is also open-minded and willing to listen to my and my daughter's questions, concerns, and suggestions at every single visit. It is evident that she genuinely cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Dr. Patterson has made sense of my body's changing chemistry as I go through my mid-life transformation. I feel 100% better than the day I walked into Fairfield Family Health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Dr. Patterson is smart, kind, insightful & well versed in a variety of treatment modalities. She is a fantastic listener & thorough in her approach to treatment. Even w/a 2 hr drive my children & I love to come see her. After seeing several other natural/integrative doctors over the years, I can honestly say that Dr. Patterson is the best. She is the real deal & I have no doubt that she leaves "no stone unturned" in the treatment of complicated cases. The office staff is also 2nd to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Dr. Patterson helped me discover I had Lyme Disease after seeing over 5 doctors and finding no answers. She is very thorough and helped put my mind at ease while trying to understand this complex disease. While under the care of Dr. Patterson my symptoms have been getting better and better each week.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
I found the integrative approach to my health beyond helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
After 12 months of trying to figure out why I was experiencing such horrible symptoms and many visits to the Doctors office, many MRI's I found Dr Patterson and over the 1st month of treatment almost all of my symptoms have subsided, I was given tests that actually uncovered my problems and I am on the road to recovery!! Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Dr. Patterson is a very compassionate and eager to help patients. She is a blessing and has been very helpful in helping us reach our health goals. Dr. Patterson and her staff express a sincere desire to assist patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
What a great process I've had with Dr. Patterson from the first visit. With bloodwork and her insight I was finally diagnosed correctly and feel great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Dr. Jaquel Patterson has helped my hair so much. After my recent hysterectomy at a young age my gorgeous long hair started breaking and thinning considerably. I had to chop 6 inches off in 5 weeks. After already having anoxic brain injury almost the past 6 years I had hit rock bottom. I also was having fluid retention since may due to my do9ctor doubling my medication on my already small frame. I started to see this Dr. in November, and by march my legs were finally back to normal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2017. Upon receiving diagnosis I didn't understand which approach to take for healing (i.e. conventional vs. alternative). I was referred to Dr. Jaquel and in reading her website I was thoroughly impressed with her professionalism and experience in helping women who battle with this condition. Fast forward 6 months and my symptoms have improved and I have begun living life as I remember it. How refreshing!! I would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Dr. Jaquel has been very supportive on my journey to a healthy lifestyle using the Ketogentic approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
listening skills very good, give written instructions, wellivate website makes ordering supplements easy and keeps costs down. takes my insurance connecticare only have to pay co-pay for specialist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jaquel, practically since she opened her practice. She's an amazing doctor and always listens to your symptoms. Without her expertise my lupus, fibromyalgia, and food allergies would not be under control. I would still feel ill and not be able to function. She has helped me with nutrition, supplements, herbal remedies, and much more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
When I first came to Dr. Jaquel I was in bad shape as I had weaned off my celexa anti-depressant. She really listened to my issues and targeted right away what she needed to do to help me. I am doing much better now because she totally understands me and how to treat my specific issues. I highly recommend her!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Patterson?