Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND
Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Bloomfield, CT. She has been practicing for 9 years.

34 Jerome Ave Ste 306

Bloomfield, CT 06002

• Anthem
  • Connecticare
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Patterson

• Naturopathy

Dr. Patterson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depression
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Weight Loss

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Cornell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Bridgeport College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Quinnipiac University Graduate Business School-Mba
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Patterson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patterson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patterson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patterson to family and friends
Dr. Patterson's Performance
in Farmington, CT |
Of all the naturopathic doctors I have been treated by, several in different countries as well as within the United States, Dr. Jaquel is one of the most knowledgeable and trustworthy. By integrating a complete holistic spectrum Dr. Jaquel brings a personalized protocol combining supplements, herbal teas, homeopathy, acupuncture, nutrition and exercise. What I like the most is that she takes the time to really LISTEN. I am very grateful for being under her care.
Bloomfield, CT |
I've been a patient of Dr. Jaquel Pattersons since December 2016. I've always relied on mainstream medicine but felt some of my health issues were not getting the proper attention/treatment I thought were needed. Dr. Jaquel is thorough, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. In just four short months, She has increased my energy level and decreased my stress level through supplements. She is also helping keep my thyroid disease under control. I never knew there were supplements to support thyro
in Blairstown, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jaquel for almost a year. I first went to see Dr. Jaquel after the presentation of a full-body rash. Dr. Jaquel evaluated my diet including supplements and made helpful recommendations for changes, including exercises. The rash has not returned. In addition, my blood pressure and cholesterol have significantly improved. Dr. Jaquel practices in Connecticut and only comes to our small town in NJ infrequently, but our sessions have been full of excellent natural advice.
Basking Ridge, NJ |
Dr Jaquel and my life has changed since. Quickly, Dr. Jaquel was able to identify and support my ADD tendencies & behavior. We had a good laugh or two when I was learned that some of my past behavior and racing thoughts was likely attributed to ADD. Due to her expertise in the field, she was able to suggest some natural options to support depression & ADD. I dutifully have followed the suggested supplement regimen and I feel a 100% change and have better clarity of mind. ~ CG-P
South Windsor, CT |
Dr Jaquel is a very good communicator who has been treating me for about a month now. My energy is starting to return to me and I'm grateful I saw her.
Have you seen Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND?
Are you Dr. Patterson?