Janine Ramirez, HAS

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Janine Ramirez

South Florida ENT Associates

4302 Alton Rd Ste 115 Miami Beach, FL 33140

Janine Ramirez, HAS is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Miami Beach, FL. She specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting) and hearing instruments.

Janine Ramirez accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Janine Ramirez treats your condition or procedure

Janine Ramirez's conditions and procedures:

• Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hearing Screening
  • Sensorineural Deafness

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Hearing Instruments

Janine Ramirez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janine Ramirez

Janine Ramirez?
Janine Ramirez's Performance
What People Say About Janine Ramirez, HAS
Recent
Janine recently fitted my hearing aids and suggested which one would be best for my situation. She was right. She is wonderful and truly cares about helping you. After she fitted me she called me for several days to ensure I had no questions and was ok with them. I’m very happy with her service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Janine is tops. She is an expert in her field and very service oriented. She makes every patient feel special.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
She is the best in every respect including that her voice is loud an easy to hear for the impairedr
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Great experience. Quick and thorough. Janine is an expert in her field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
My experiences with Ms. Ramirez have all been positive. She is knowledgeable, professional, concerned with her patient's satisfaction. She will answer the most trivial of questions with feeling and will make every effort to make her patient comfortable with her product and/or advice. For the convenience of patients in North Dade or South Broward Counties she offers appointments in Aventura. I'm glad she was recommended to me and I occasionally pass that along to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Janine is one of the kindest, patient professionals that I have met. My wife suffers from a mild cognitive impairment and needed hearing aids, She had great difficulty in coordinating her hand, eye and brain to place the hearing aid on her ear. Over weeks Janine has been a tremendous help in teaching my wife how to accomplish what to some appears to be a simple task. Also, as we went through the process of selecting the best product for my wife and making adjustments Janine was outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Janine is very knowledgeable and professional. She takes the time to explain my hearing aid and devices and makes herself available should I need adjustments She makes herself accessible and communicates with me and my staff on a very timely basis. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Very professional, knowledgable and creating a good atmosphere. Excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
I have been a client of Janine's for many years and have found her to be not only an excellent professional, but a warm and caring person. Janine takes pride in her work and and isn't satisfied until her clients are completely comfortable with their hearing devices.
Polite. Courteous knowledgeable. She is great
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Janine has helped to get Mother into hearing aides. It took a while, as Mom thought she heard just fine, but her patience and calm demeanor helped Mom to relax and accept her assistance. The family appreciates Janine's helpfulness and cooperation. We can call or email her anytime with questions and she's quick to respond. Her mission is better hearing options, especially for the 'senior elders' (over 90). Thanks Janine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
She is always available, friendly and courteous
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
I was so lucky to reconnect with Janine. In today's world it is indeed very rare to find someone as dedicated to helping her patients. I might add that I am not the easiest person to satisfy, but Janine has "made my day" be fitting me with my new wonderful hearing aids. I would not hesitate to recommend Janine to all my friends in need of her very capable services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Was apprehensive about the whole experience. Janine's knowledge, patience and pleasent manner made it easy. Takes time to explain things and offers follow up service and is available for questions after you buy the devise. Would highly recommend. Scott C
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
South Florida ENT where Janine works is the best. She is professional, highly skilled with great bedside manner. The hearing aids she recommends are TG op if the line technology at an extremely fair price. She accepts most Insurance. I give Janine the highest rating..
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
I took my father there to get tested for hearing aids (which he absolutely refused to get for years now) but when we took him to see Janine Ramirez - she made him feel so comfortable about getting hearing aids and explained how they would change his life and sure enough because of her - he decided to give them a chance and to this day he hears perfect and calls her his "Lucky Charm"!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Ms. Janine Ramirez is a true professional that knows her business , know her patient and follows through to ensure that her patient is fully satisfied with the hearing aid and is available always at any time including weekends to assist with any issue that may arise. In my particular case, I was having a difficulty pairing my hearing aid with my I-Phone and she went as far as ordering a newpair of hearing aids to ensure the problem was corrected. It was my phone that had the problem. She's great
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Janine Is fantastic in every way! She is so polite,knowledgeable,patient,caring,so concerned of your satisfaction and hearing needs,honorable,and helpful. She is an expert in pairing you with the proper hearing aids. She Is familiar with all brands and knows exactly which is best for you. Janine makes the purchase of hearing aids a pleasure , not a workout. I have sent her many of my friends and all feel the same as myself. I reccomend her to anyone buying aids. She is truly the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Janine explained the products well and wasn't pushy to sell me something. There was a genuine feeling she was trying to help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Ramirez, HAS?
Always helpful and accommodating, works hard with scheduling, and has a pleasant demeanor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Janine Ramirez?

Compare Providers