Dr. Janine Lex, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female

Dr. Lex

Dr. Janine Lex, Chiropractic & Acupuncture

3061 Brickhouse Ct Ste 107 Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Dr. Janine Lex, DC is a chiropractor in Virginia Beach, VA and has been practicing for 35 years. She graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus in 1984 and specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.

Dr. Lex's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lex

Dr. Lex?
Dr. Lex's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Janine Lex, DC
I first met Dr. Lex over 10 years ago when I was struggling with medical issues and had seen multiple doctors trying to get relief. Hands down, Dr. Lex is by far one of the most dedicated, comprehensive medical professionals I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She has a whole body approach and is so thorough in her evaluation of the medical issues. I strongly recommend Dr. Lex to anyone - her chiropractic, acupuncture and functional medicine approach has made a huge difference in my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janine Lex, DC?
I have received excellent care from Dr Lex and her staff. Dr. Lex looks at the whole person mind, body and spirit. Her ability to listen to our body and how it reacts in order to help it reorganize is truly amazing. She has opened my eyes to many different techniques to help the healing process and possibilities for the body to recover. She has many skills and utilizes a variety of modalities (activator, acupuncture, laser, nutrition, cranial sacral work...) in her treatment process and her we
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janine Lex, DC?
Dr. Les not only helped me with my back and neck pain but also helped remedied my hot flashes. The office staff is very friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janine Lex, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lex for many years and have referred others to her because she has helped me tremendously throughout the years. From chiropractic care and acupuncture to exercise and nutrition, she is a wealth of knowledge. I can't say enough good things about her care and professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janine Lex, DC?
I visited Dr. Lex about 10 days ago for some generalized and a couple of specific problems. She and her friendly staff provided a consult, several modes of treatment, and an individual protocol to follow after the visit. I felt I was heard, and that there was no specific time allowed for my appointment and treatments as in my visits to doctors within the medical model. Now I am feeling better and plan to continue my relationship with Dr. Lex in the future.
She IS the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janine Lex, DC?
Dr. Lex provides individualized, whole-person care. Her extensive medical background together with her ability to think outside the box with regards to chronic illness(es) are a rare find. Dr. Lex and her staff are always seeking to learn and grow - this is refreshing! I leave the office empowered because I receive outstanding quality care and encouragement each time I have an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janine Lex, DC?
I started bringing my son since he was a couple weeks old. She is great with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janine Lex, DC?
Dr. Lex has a uniquely modern approach to healing through chiropractic. If I'm in pain, or just need a tune-up, shes the only one I see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janine Lex, DC?
Dr Lex is very thorough, gentle and easy going. I always leave her office feeling energized yet relaxed. She has a diverse knowledge base and is interested in treating the whole person while giving her patients the tools to do their own homework. I'm glad to have her as part of my healthcare team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Janine Lex, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lex?

Dr. Janine Lex has been serving Hampton Roads for over 30 years. Our office is a source of hope and comfort for individuals needing an integrated approach to wellness, and for those with unresolved conditions from traditional medical treatment. We pr...

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Functional Medicine
  • Nutritional Therapy

1984
Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
1984

Dr. Lex accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Lex treats your condition or procedure