Dr. Janine Lex, DC

Dr. Janine Lex, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Janine Lex, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Virginia Beach, VA. She has been practicing for 33 years.

3061 Brickhouse Ct Ste 107

Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Learn about Dr. Lex

This content was provided by Dr. Lex "Dr. Janine Lex has been serving Hampton Roads for over 30 years. Our office is a source of hope and comfort for individuals needing an integrated approach to wellness, and for those with unresolved conditions from traditional medical treatment. We provide a unique integration of Easter/Western natural medicine and self-treatment tools designed to return the body's structure, physiology, and energy systems to balance and harmony."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Functional Medicine
  • Nutritional Therapy

Dr. Lex does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Lex has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lex has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lex does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lex and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lex's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lex to family and friends
Dr. Lex's Performance
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I have received excellent care from Dr Lex and her staff. Dr. Lex looks at the whole person mind, body and spirit. Her ability to listen to our body and how it reacts in order to help it reorganize is truly amazing. She has opened my eyes to many different techniques to help the healing process and possibilities for the body to recover. She has many skills and utilizes a variety of modalities (activator, acupuncture, laser, nutrition, cranial sacral work...) in her treatment process and her we
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Les not only helped me with my back and neck pain but also helped remedied my hot flashes. The office staff is very friendly and professional.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lex for many years and have referred others to her because she has helped me tremendously throughout the years. From chiropractic care and acupuncture to exercise and nutrition, she is a wealth of knowledge. I can't say enough good things about her care and professionalism.
in Raleigh |
I visited Dr. Lex about 10 days ago for some generalized and a couple of specific problems. She and her friendly staff provided a consult, several modes of treatment, and an individual protocol to follow after the visit. I felt I was heard, and that there was no specific time allowed for my appointment and treatments as in my visits to doctors within the medical model. Now I am feeling better and plan to continue my relationship with Dr. Lex in the future.
in Norfolk, VA |
She IS the BEST!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Lex provides individualized, whole-person care. Her extensive medical background together with her ability to think outside the box with regards to chronic illness(es) are a rare find. Dr. Lex and her staff are always seeking to learn and grow - this is refreshing! I leave the office empowered because I receive outstanding quality care and encouragement each time I have an appointment.
I started bringing my son since he was a couple weeks old. She is great with him!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Lex has a uniquely modern approach to healing through chiropractic. If I'm in pain, or just need a tune-up, shes the only one I see.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr Lex is very thorough, gentle and easy going. I always leave her office feeling energized yet relaxed. She has a diverse knowledge base and is interested in treating the whole person while giving her patients the tools to do their own homework. I'm glad to have her as part of my healthcare team.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Lex helped me with pain after a car accident.
Have you seen Dr. Janine Lex, DC?
Are you Dr. Lex?