Contact provider for availability

Janine Debrito, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Janine Debrito
3700 State Route 33 Ste 101 Neptune, NJ 07753

Janine Debrito, PT is a physical therapist in Neptune, NJ. She specializes in physical therapy.

Janine Debrito's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janine Debrito

Janine Debrito?
Janine Debrito's Performance
What People Say About Janine Debrito, PT
RecentMost Helpful
The physical therapist, at Coastal Ear, Nose, and Throat, Dr. Janine DeBrito, cured my dizziness. She explained everything very patiently, was gentle, and took her time. She also showed us how to treat the crystal condition if it should reoccur. I recommend her without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Debrito, PT?
Really great therapist for balance and vertigo type conditions . Excellent neck pain and range of motion therapist also . She specializes in balance conditions at Coastal Hearing and Balance in Neptune. Rt 33 right off the parkway . Can't recommend anyone more highly than Dr Janine . You won't find a better therapist for balance .
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Debrito, PT?
Amazing results- I have ear problems almost all my life (I am 76), including several serious surgeries. When I began getting a bit dizzy on a daily basis, I was sure it was a byproduct of my lifelong ear problems. I was really a bit skeptical when my ear doctor (from Coastal Ear, Nose, and Throat), after I told her of my symptoms, suggested that I get therapy. I made an appointment with Dr. Janine DeBrito of Coastal Ear, Nose, and Throat for an evaluation and she suggested a series of sessions t
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Debrito, PT?
My experience was better than I could have ever expected! I was a vestibular therapy patient with Dr. Janine DeBrito and the level of care I received was phenomenal. Dr. DeBrito was always welcoming and friendly. She erased any fears I had about vestibular therapy. After a concussion, I thought I would be stuck with debilitating headaches and dizziness for the rest of my life. Dr. DeBrito has made a huge impact on my quality of life and I cannot thank her enough. I highly recommend Dr. DeBrito!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Debrito, PT?
Janine is absolutely the best! I had a vestibular problem for 15 years that wasn't getting any better but worse with age/time. My neurologist highly recommended Janine. In 3 months of PT, I am greatly improved. She is very knowledgeable, patient, and adjusts her sessions accordingly to how you are progressing. There were a couple of times I wanted to quit but she encouraged me to stick with it and I am so glad that she did. This PT, and Janine, have made a big difference in my quality of life
×Post a ResponseAre you Janine Debrito, PT?

How was your experience with Janine Debrito?

• Physical Therapy

Janine Debrito accepts

Janine Debrito accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth