Dietetics  |
Janie Hoag, RD
I became a dietitian because I was tired of watching family members suffer from not only the side effects of heart disease and diabetes, but the side effects of the medications they were prescribed. I knew there had to be a better way of treating disease. I believe with a passion that food should be our medicine. My goal is to help my clients reach their best state of health. I want to show you how to improve not only the quantity of your life, but the quality. I didn't have a healthy diet growing up, so I can relate to those who aren't fans of green smoothies or beet salads! I want to teach you how to incorporate healthy foods into your life that your tastebuds will appreciate! My motto: "Food should look good, taste good and be good for your body, mood and mind.?"

Custom Fit Nutrition and Wellness, LLC

804 Salem Woods Dr Ste 202

Raleigh, NC 27615

Learn about Janie Hoag

Most of us know that carrots are healthier than carrot cake. What we struggle with is how to make the healthful choices.  How to resist temptation and cravings.  How to get off the couch and exercise.  It's those areas where I can help you.  I want to be your cheerleader.

We meet individually, but I also love to meet your family.  I want everyone who is eating meals at your house to be on board.  Healthy choices don't become habits unless we're allon the same page.  Appointments are at our office, but I also like to take people on grocery store tours. We have other dietitians in the practice who offer cooking classes and in-home pantry reviews.  Let's get out in the real world and apply this new knowledge!

• Dietetics
  • Nutritional Therapy

Janie Hoag does not have any board certifications listed.

• Digestive Disorders
  • Food Allergy
  • High Cholesterol
  • Weight Loss

• Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• North Carolina State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Other Education | Completed

Janie Hoag has no awards or honors listed.

Janie Hoag has no media or publications listed.

Janie Hoag does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Janie Hoag and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Janie Hoag's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Janie Hoag?