Janice Proski

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Janice Proski is a Counselor in Green Bay, WI.

Janice Proski

Kimberley Welk and Associates LLC

926 Willard Dr Ste 136 Green Bay, WI 54304

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Janice Proski with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Janice Proski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janice Proski

Based on 1 rating

She was very with listening and being nonjudgmental. In fact I trusted Janice more than any other therapist I've had. She helped show me where I needed to change what I was doing to improve my life. During our visits she make several adjustments that made me feel more comfortable also which helped me relax more since I'm naturally a nervous person. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a great listener and who can even follow an ADHD conversation.
Rabbit – Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Janice Proski?

How was your experience with Janice Proski?

Janice Proski is a Counselor in Green Bay, WI.

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Janice Proski?

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Does Janice Proski accept any insurance plans?

What is Janice Proski's office address?

Janice Proski's office is located at 926 Willard Dr Ste 136, Green Bay, WI 54304. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Janice Proski receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Janice Proski. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Janice Proski treats your condition or procedure