Janey Hitch, CNM

Midwifery •  Female • Age 49

Janey Hitch

Gulfport OB/GYN

15190 Community Rd Ste 310 Gulfport, MS 39503

Janey Hitch, CNM is a midwife in Gulfport, MS. She specializes in midwifery, prenatal care, and more.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Janey Hitch accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Mississippi

Check if Janey Hitch treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Janey Hitch

Janey Hitch?
Janey Hitch's Performance
What People Say About Janey Hitch, CNM
Janey is the most compassionate, knowledgeable, and genuine midwife I have ever met. She exceeded every expectation, and provided a level of care I've never experienced before. She ensured my wishes were adhered to, and tended to me during my labor with incredible love and compassion. She was instrumental in my achieving the healing birth I desired. Janey used her midwifery experience to empower and encourage me, as well as educate me of my rights and options. Janey quickly became a friend to me and I can't put into words how thankful I am for her. I will be using her again in the future, hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
My daughter was pregnant and it was my first time to meet Jane, I liked her immediately. She was not my daughter original provider but she always on call. I am a nurse and sometimes we aren’t the best patients, but Jane was very professional, yet loving and compassionate. My daughter had hard labor and baby was stuck then she had ER C-section. She communicated with family very well! I would highly recommend her to others!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
Jane was the best midwife I could have ever found to go through the experience of having my baby. She went up and beyond just doing her job. She was very supportive and made sure I got everything that I wanted. She not only comforted me through everything, but she also comforted my family as everyone was very emotional on that day. But at the same time she was stern and strict that my family and friends followed my wishes as to when I wanted to be alone. I definitely will be using her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
Jane hitch is wonderful make sure she tell u everything u need to know she make sure u understand everything thats going on
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
Jane delivered my first baby almost 2 months ago and I could not have asked for a better experience. I met Jane at about 20 weeks pregnant and instantly connected with her and her awesome personality. She answered every question I had in a way that was easily understood. She is 100% thorough. I never left an appointment with her feeling confused or unclear. I don’t want to see anyone else. Ever. We will ALWAYS be patients of Jane’s!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
After only knowing Jane briefly, and working with Jane for the last 24 hours of our pregnancy, Jane fiercely advocated for our needs and desires for the birth of our baby boy. She is very positive, uplifting, attentive, and adamant about the needs of the mother. She flew in like a superhero and made an uneasy pregnancy suddenly very comfortable and painless. We are thankful we met Jane and would recommend her for absolutely anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
She is a wonderful midwife. She walked by our side through our entire pregnancy and all the ups and downs we experienced. She was always willing to answer questions and help educate is. She worked so hard to help us have the labor we desired. Her skill, knowledge, and experience was exactly what we needed to have our little girl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
I believe Jean hitch is the reason my birth experience was such a success. I came to her halfway through my pregnancy because I was unhappy with my current doctor. I felt immediate relief upon meeting her. She is reassuring and supportive. She is honest and kind. She goes the extra mile, even calling me from home to discuss more research she'd done about my test results. She believed in my ability to deliver my twins naturally and so I believed it too. I can't recommend her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
I received the best care I could have possibly asked for during pregnancy and birth from Janey! I felt respected and listened to at all times
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
Janey is the most caring and knowledgeable midwife I have ever met! I was 35 weeks pregnant when I got fed up with my previous OB/GYN and made the switch to Premier OB/GYN and became Janey's patient. Her extraordinary ability to listen to patients actively and respectfully, made me feel safe. She made my last few weeks of pregnancy a true joy and cared for me even after giving birth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?

How was your experience with Janey Hitch?

Janey Hitch is dedicated to providing options and support to women! Janey's mission is to educate and empower women & families on their journeys from conception, to prenatal care, through to birth — and beyond!  She promotes a philosop...

• Midwifery
  • Gynecology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Prenatal Care