Janey Hitch, CNM

MidwiferyFemaleAge 50

Janey Hitch

John Peter Smith Hospital

1500 S Main St Fort Worth, TX 76104

Janey Hitch, CNM is a Midwife in Fort Worth, TX. Be sure to call ahead with Janey Hitch to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Midwives in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Janey Hitch treats your condition or procedure

Janey Hitch accepts

Janey Hitch accepts the following insurance:

Janey Hitch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janey Hitch

Janey Hitch?
  • Explained conditions well (31)
  • Listened & answered questions (31)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (31)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Janey is the most compassionate, knowledgeable, and genuine midwife I have ever met. She exceeded every expectation, and provided a level of care I've never experienced before. She ensured my wishes were adhered to, and tended to me during my labor with incredible love and compassion. She was instrumental in my achieving the healing birth I desired. Janey used her midwifery experience to empower and encourage me, as well as educate me of my rights and options. Janey quickly became a friend to me and I can't put into words how thankful I am for her. I will be using her again in the future, hands down.
Christen – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
My daughter was pregnant and it was my first time to meet Jane, I liked her immediately. She was not my daughter original provider but she always on call. I am a nurse and sometimes we aren’t the best patients, but Jane was very professional, yet loving and compassionate. My daughter had hard labor and baby was stuck then she had ER C-section. She communicated with family very well! I would highly recommend her to others!!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
Jane was the best midwife I could have ever found to go through the experience of having my baby. She went up and beyond just doing her job. She was very supportive and made sure I got everything that I wanted. She not only comforted me through everything, but she also comforted my family as everyone was very emotional on that day. But at the same time she was stern and strict that my family and friends followed my wishes as to when I wanted to be alone. I definitely will be using her again.
Jourdan – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
Jane hitch is wonderful make sure she tell u everything u need to know she make sure u understand everything thats going on
Shaquana savage in Sulphur springs tx – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
Jane delivered my first baby almost 2 months ago and I could not have asked for a better experience. I met Jane at about 20 weeks pregnant and instantly connected with her and her awesome personality. She answered every question I had in a way that was easily understood. She is 100% thorough. I never left an appointment with her feeling confused or unclear. I don’t want to see anyone else. Ever. We will ALWAYS be patients of Jane’s!
Audra Phipps in Sulphur Springs, Texas – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
After only knowing Jane briefly, and working with Jane for the last 24 hours of our pregnancy, Jane fiercely advocated for our needs and desires for the birth of our baby boy. She is very positive, uplifting, attentive, and adamant about the needs of the mother. She flew in like a superhero and made an uneasy pregnancy suddenly very comfortable and painless. We are thankful we met Jane and would recommend her for absolutely anyone.
Isaac and Jamie in Sulphur springs, tx – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
She is a wonderful midwife. She walked by our side through our entire pregnancy and all the ups and downs we experienced. She was always willing to answer questions and help educate is. She worked so hard to help us have the labor we desired. Her skill, knowledge, and experience was exactly what we needed to have our little girl.
Heidi in Pekin, IL – Apr 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
I believe Jean hitch is the reason my birth experience was such a success. I came to her halfway through my pregnancy because I was unhappy with my current doctor. I felt immediate relief upon meeting her. She is reassuring and supportive. She is honest and kind. She goes the extra mile, even calling me from home to discuss more research she'd done about my test results. She believed in my ability to deliver my twins naturally and so I believed it too. I can't recommend her highly enough.
Cathy in Peoria, IL – Apr 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
I received the best care I could have possibly asked for during pregnancy and birth from Janey! I felt respected and listened to at all times
Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
Janey is the most caring and knowledgeable midwife I have ever met! I was 35 weeks pregnant when I got fed up with my previous OB/GYN and made the switch to Premier OB/GYN and became Janey's patient. Her extraordinary ability to listen to patients actively and respectfully, made me feel safe. She made my last few weeks of pregnancy a true joy and cared for me even after giving birth.
Steph in Marquette Heights IL – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?
Janey is more than a midwife; she quickly becomes a friend. She has time for her patients - and in the world of medicine, that seems to be uncommon. She helps women learn to advocate for themselves and for their babies. She shares her knowledge willingly and helps to make sure women are educated and prepared for the type of birth they desire. She cares for her patients tenderly during theirs births - and does everything in her power to give them the experience they desire. We love Janey!
Hayley P. in Monmouth, IL – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Janey Hitch, CNM?

How was your experience with Janey Hitch?

Janey Hitch, CNM provides care to women in a positive, informative, empowering environment.

• Midwifery
  • Gynecology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Prenatal Care