Janet Westlund, AUD

Janet Westlund, AUD

Audiology  |
Janet Westlund, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Bethlehem, PA. She is 61 years old.

2571 Baglyos Cir Ste B28

Bethlehem, PA 18020

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Janet Westlund

This content was provided by Janet Westlund "We develop long-term relationships with our patients. We provide expert diagnostic tests and superior solutions to hearing problems, and follow up with excellent service and ongoing follow-up to assure your success in overcoming your hearing problems."

• Audiology
  • Hearing & Speech Therapy

Janet Westlund does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hearing Loss
  • Pediatric Hearing Loss
  • Tinnitus

• Audiometry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of New Hampshire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Pennsylvania State University Ms Audiology
    Other Education | Completed 1981
  • Salus University Doctor Of Audiology
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Janet Westlund has no awards or honors listed.

• www.centeraudiology.com,

Janet Westlund does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Janet Westlund and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Janet Westlund's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Janet Westlund to family and friends
Janet Westlund's Performance
in Nazareth, PA |
Kind, friendly, courteous, professional
in Pen Argyl |
I love Janet and her staff family! They are upbeat and enthusiastic and quickly answer all my concerns about my hearing loss. They are updated with all the latest state of the art equipment and technology which is so cool. Lastly, they are located in the best area for an easy commute.
in Forks Township, PA |
I had known of Janet's reputation for many years so when I decided to have a hearing evaluation she was my first choice. She has a professional and pleasant demeanor and wonderful sense of humor that put me at ease. Her explanations were clear and concise and she made sure I understood details about my own hearing loss. The hearing aids she recommended have made an amazing difference in my life. Office staff is wonderful as well. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.
in Northampton, PA |
May 2017 - six month checkup...reviewed my current hearing conditions...technician took both hearing aids and re-programmed them with updated settings, what a difference...outstanding. Like with most things I got use to the improved hearing over time. This "check-up" is a perfect example of professional attention to customer satisfaction. The aids were working fine but with the new recalibration my hearing is even better and I thank you for that.
in Easton, PA |
I have been under the care of Janet for my hearing for the past several years. I have nothing but good things to say about my experiences. From Janet and the rest of staff, to the waiting room, to the ease of getting to her office, all is 5 star worthy!
in Easton, PA |
Dr Westlund is a wonderful, caring audiologist & is always available to address any issue w/my family members - no matter how trivial they seem. We're always able to schedule appointments in a timely manner & she's extremely attentive during the appointment. She takes the needed time to resolve & explain everything to my elderly mother, so she can fully understand test results & other issues
New Holland, PA |
She is very knowledgeable and courteous. I have always found her and her staff to be very customer oriented. Evey time I leave her office I find that my hearing aid works much better than when I went in. One thing I especially appreciate is she never tries to sell me something that I don't need. I always ask her if my hearing can be improved by buying a newer one with more technology. Her response has always been that upgrading at this time would be a waste of money.
in Bethlehem ,PA |
Dr. Janet and her team were the utmost professionals and I was I Impressed with her explanation of the process in a no hurried approach. I will admit that I was skeptical but with family encouragement pursued the process. It is empowering to engage in conversation and respond to questions correctly. This was a great experience with a greater outcome. Thank you.
Have you seen Janet Westlund, AUD?
Are you Janet Westlund?

Visit Janet Westlund

Janet Westlund accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Janet Westlund has admitting privileges