Janet Weatherly, CNM

Janet Weatherly, CNM

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Janet Weatherly, CNM is a gynecology specialist in Clinton Township, MI and has been practicing for 24 years. She specializes in gynecology and midwifery.

Henry Ford Macomb Obstetrics & Gynecology

15717 15 Mile Rd

Clinton Township, MI 48035

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Janet Weatherly's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Implanon® Placement
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Menopause
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

The term "midwife" means " with woman". Although most midwives focus on obstetrical care, I have developed a passion for Women's Health through all phases of life, from the first exam to menopause. I am especially interested in hormone therapy and am a Certified Menopause Practitioner by the North American Menopause Society. I focus on strategies to prevent disease instead of only screening.

• Gynecology

Likelihood to recommend Janet Weatherly

Janet Weatherly?
Janet Weatherly's Performance
What People Say About Janet Weatherly, CNM
I was referred to her by my neighbor and was so pleased with her and her assistant, Jennifer too. They put me at ease, answered all my questions and not in a hurry. I received up to date information and take home info also. Being a woman experiencing discomfort my needs were met with the utmost care and concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Jan is an amazing care taker! Low wait times and a kind staff are extra's to the genuine passion Jan has for her profession. I would recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
I'm a new patient. Ms. Weatherly listened intently to my medical concerns and explained what is going on in a very clear, concise manner. I had some unique medical concerns and she listened intently, gave me advice without judgment, and helped me decide what medical testing is needed. Excellent bedside manner. Highly recommend :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Janet and her staff, from Susan to Ranada, are very professional and friendly. I will definitely recommend Janet to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Janet Weatherly is such a wonderful provider and knowledgeable. Her office staff is friendly and accommodating. Jan always take time with me and addresses my concerns. She has been my provider for 7 years and I can't imagine seeing anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
I didnt know Janet Weatherly or Dr. LEVIN, but I decided to give them a chance.Around 16 weeks was my first checkup then and every single appt Janet told me your healthy your weight is perfect over and over, every appt was the same. At 19 weeks was my first ultrasound. After 19 weeks I had NO ultrasound at all. When I was 36 weeks I asked Janet W. for a 2nd ultrasound she said no your healthy your weight is perfect. Now because I wasnt given an ultrasound my baby is in a pelvic harness!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Janet was very polite and down to earth. She explained what she was doing throughout the procedure; knowledgeable. She answered all of my questions in ways I understood. She made me feel really comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Answers all my questions. Very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Theres no one better than Jan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
I have been treating with Jan Weatherly for my gyn needs for years. She is always friendly, yet professional. She has never made light of any question I asked and never rushed my appointments. And yes, I HAVE recommended her to a friend, who is just as happy as I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Dr. Weatherly is an excellent Dr. She is very thorough and really cares. She takes time with you and addresses all your concerns. I have confidence in Dr. Weatherly that she will do her very best to help me. She is AWESOME!! I Love love love love love this doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
I love Jan and would never go to anyone else! She's been my OBGYN since I was young and I have never ever had any complaints. I trust her knowledge and she always makes me feel super comfortable about everything. I would recommend her to anyone and I KNOW they would be just as satisfied as me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Jan really listens and explains everything clearly, making sure to answer any and all questions you might have. She truly cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Very satisfied. Janet Weatherly takes time to explain and answer all your questions. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone who really cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Jan was awesome! I chose to go to her without knowing anything about her because my insurance was accepted. I am so glad I did! Her demeaner was kind, and she is extremely knowledgeable. I appreciated her sincere concern for women's health. I would recommend anyone to Jan and I plan on continuing to see her for all of my gynecological needs. The staff was really kind and professional, as well. Outstanding service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Very nice and friendly. Makes you feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
Jan is a professional that takes the time to listen to you. She is always friendly and you know she puts her patients first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
I love this doctor she's amazing recommend her to everyone ????. ( Matilda)
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
My appt. went very well. I found Janet Weatherly to be considerate, patient and knowledgeable. She made me feel very comfortable and eased my mind with the problems I presented. Thank You
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Weatherly, CNM?
The staff are very nice and helpful. Janet does a amazing job at what she do and she make sure you are as comfortable as you need to be. Thanks Janet, and staff
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Janet Weatherly?

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Janet Weatherly treats patients.

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital

Clinton Township, MI

Compare Providers

More providers like Janet Weatherly at Henry Ford Macomb Obstetrics & Gynecology

Show All Obstetricians & Gynecologists