Janet Kago, LMHC

CounselingFemale

Janet Kago
Telehealth services available
36 Newton St Pawtucket, RI 02860

Janet Kago, LMHC is a Counselor in Pawtucket, RI. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Janet Kago to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Rhode Island

Check if Janet Kago treats your condition or procedure

Janet Kago accepts

Janet Kago accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

Janet Kago's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janet Kago

Janet Kago

I’m so thankful for Janet Kago . She is an amazing person that I’ve gotten to know . She has been working with me for almost a year . I can’t believe what a difference it has been since we started. I’m still working on my goals to be a better person that God wants me to be . Trying be : selfless then selfish ,hateful, wanting justice now ,holding grudges, wanting revenge, trying to lay more things at Jesus’ feet . I’m still a working progress. Still working on other areas of my personal life with my hubby to get that spark back in my marriage. I’m thankful for having Janet Kago for helping me . She’s an amazing woman I love as a sister In Christ. I’m grateful thankful for this bond you have blessed me with !
Suzanna Asselin – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Kago, LMHC?
Janet is a blessing. Sessions with her come from such a good, christ-center, non judgemental place. Truly her approach is a welcoming embrace and encouraging in your situation. In addition, she offers great helpful tools and exercises. Very resourceful in readings that can be helpful and encouraging. In addition, she is very organized in her approach and playing back what she received from what was shared. I'm so glad I was able to engage with Janet.
Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Kago, LMHC?
Janet is one of the kindest, most spirit-filled people I have come to know. Her approach to counseling sessions is gentle and inviting. She helps you feel comfortable as she works with you to focus on the challenges you're facing. I recommend her as a highly qualified mental health professional who brings genuine compassion to her approach.
Ron – Feb 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Kago, LMHC?
She is helpful in helping me process through my traumas. She provides good counsel and guidance.
Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Kago, LMHC?
Janet has been a valuable support to me. Her knowledge, wisdom, and empathic approach to helping me heal has been priceless. Janet is always present in the moment with me and I know that she genuinely cares about me and my well-being, and this has aided in my growth and healing. I trust Janet.
Robin Yejide – Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Kago, LMHC?
Janet has been a huge support in the development of positive mental health for myself. She has helped me with managing positive relationships with others as well as making self care a daily action. I have recommended her to multiple family and friends ranging from different ages, race and sex. All who have worked with her report her being easy to speak with, have validated their feelings as well as pointing out area for growth. The most difficult life event an individual can experience happened to my family and I, and Janet was able to support us through it and renew our strength.
Harper – Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Kago, LMHC?
Janet has been such a blessing in my life. She has guided me through some of the most difficult times in my life. Always there with an encouraging word and sound advice. She doesn't make you feel like just another patient, she truly cares about you and your well being and will never make you feel like you're left behind in your time of need.
Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Kago, LMHC?
I have had an excellent experience with my counselor Janet. She is very caring, a great listener, very kind and has great wisdom for advice. She uses her professional counseling approach very effective. Many times I came into her office falling apart with tears in my eyes, and uncertain about my life and future and she helped me see hope. She helped me with my anxiety, depression, and separation process. Her words of encouragement has truly helped me stayed hopeful and see a way when I cannot see one. I will definitely recommend her with my eyes closed you will not regret it. Awesome professional and has a very warm human heart.
Elka – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Kago, LMHC?
I cannot thank enough Janet for her help. Experienced, professional, kind and caring few words to describe her.She was my anchor when I felt lost thousands of miles away from home.Not only that ,she offered support for my teenage boy who became a doctor because of her encouragement and hard work. I would highly recommend Janet Kago.
Gabriela – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Kago, LMHC?

How was your experience with Janet Kago?
Provider explaining information to patient