Janet Deese, FNP-C

Women's Health Medicine ·  Female · Age 55

Janet Deese

WestSide Wellness, Knoxville, TN

9957 Kingston Pike Ste 105 Knoxville, TN 37922

Janet Deese, FNP-C is a women's health medicine specialist in Knoxville, TN. She specializes in women's health medicine and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Janet Deese accepts

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Janet Deese treats your condition or procedure

• Urge Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaginal Dryness
  • Wellness Examination

Each patient in my practice is treated individually. I feel it is important to ask the patient how I can help them and what is the goal of our visit today. Patients frequently have an idea about the direction of their healthcare and I feel my job is ...

• Women's Health Medicine
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

University Of Tennessee At Knoxville
University Of Tennessee Knoxville Masters and Post Masters Degree

Janet Deese's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janet Deese

Janet Deese?
Janet Deese's Performance
What People Say About Janet Deese, FNP-C
RecentMost Helpful
I started going to Janet when I couldn’t get anyone to take my issues seriously. She takes time with me and really listens. She always knows what to do to help me. I’m so thankful I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
I have been seeing Janet for six months and I could not be happier. I currently work out of town and and travel frequently. Janet and her staff are always accommodating and willing to work with me on scheduling. She takes the time to talk with me in detail about the effects of my treatment and to explain options and outcomes. I'm very impressed with her medical knowledge, but it is her sincerity and caring attitude that I most admire. She has me feeling better than I have in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
In today's world where many health care professionals have become the minions of big corporations obsessed with patient throughput and profit, Janet Deese stands as an emblematic example of how the practice of medicine should be conducted. Extremely knowledgeable, competent and caring, Janet's focus is on optimizing quality of life, not just treating disease. She fully engages with me as a patient, taking the time to understand my needs and meet my expectations. She gets it. I'm delighted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
I’ve been seeing Janet for a few months. She listens to what I tell her and gives suggestions to customize my treatment. I’ve just started on a hormone treatment and I’m looking forward to being my old self again soon. I recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
Janet is an extraordinary care provider. At 42 I just started feeling bad. I went to doctors who found no reason because my tests were low but normal. I saw good doctors who listened to me; I think they believed this was normal aging. At 45 I started seeing Janet who sought to make my health optimal. The care she provided changed my life! I feel so much better. I highly recommend her for any woman who has been told that feeling bad is normal part of aging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
I cannot say enough positive things about Janet Deese and her skills. She is highly professional, and her level of knowledge is so strong. Over the course of the last 2 years She has spent time with me discussing my health concerns as well as implementing a course of action to improve my hormone levels. The first time I went to her, I had little hope that my menopausal symptoms could be helped, after my first visit, I knew that she had the skills and knowledge to help She is truly one of a kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
I started seeing Janet after my Rheumatologist who diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia wanted me to have my hormones checked. Janet not only helped me with my hormones she has taken a vested interest in helping me deal with the myriad of Fibromyalgia symptoms that effected me on a daily basis. With her help the "fibro fog" has lifted, I can get a good nights sleep, & I spend the majority of my day relatively pain free. I am still dealing with the fatigue but I am confident Janet will be able to help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
I'm very happy with Janet Deese and her treatments and recommendations for hypothyroidism and fatigue. I do feel better and her advice has been very good. Her predictions about dietary changes and how they affect certain conditions have been true. I'm glad to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
Janet is a wonderful NP! She takes the time to talk and listen to you. She thoroughly thinks of you and your body and what's best and not just what the books say. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
Have finally found someone willing to listen and try Alternatives to standard treatment of menopause and hypothyroidism!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
I've made many referrals to coworkers because Janet takes time, and she provides detailed education on ways I can be healthier... I've felt so much better after seeing her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
Janet listens.. period.. She is a very sweet, kind a caring physician. I am so glad I found her. She has helped me in many ways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
Janet is the most trust worthy medical provider you could have. She knows what she is doing and has a great bedside manner. She listens and is understanding. She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?
I have never had a health care provider actually ask about how I feel and LISTEN! She took the time to listen and ask questions. I felt so comfortable with her and could tell she truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Deese, FNP-C?

How was your experience with Janet Deese?