Janet Deese, FNP-C

Janet Deese, FNP-C

Women's Health Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Janet Deese, FNP-C is a women's health medicine specialist in Knoxville, TN. She specializes in women's health medicine and nursing (nurse practitioner).

9957 Kingston Pike Ste 105

Knoxville, TN 37922

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Janet Deese

This content was provided by Janet Deese "Each patient in my practice is treated individually. I feel it is important to ask the patient how I can help them and what is the goal of our visit today. Patients frequently have an idea about the direction of their healthcare and I feel my job is to listen to their concerns, discuss my findings and review the options for treatment for the patient. The patient must be a part of the treatment plan and goal setting for it to be a successful relationship."

• Women's Health Medicine
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Janet Deese does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee At Knoxville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Tennessee Knoxville Masters and Post Masters Degree
    Other Education | Completed

Janet Deese has no awards or honors listed.

Janet Deese has no media or publications listed.

Janet Deese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Janet Deese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Janet Deese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Janet Deese to family and friends

Janet Deese's Performance

Janet Deese Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback so I can continue to improve my practice.  I value your input to improve your experience and will share with staff as needed. Please call or email me with suggestions.

"

I’ve been seeing Janet for a few months. She listens to what I tell her and gives suggestions to customize my treatment. I’ve just started on a hormone treatment and I’m looking forward to being my old self again soon. I recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Janet is an extraordinary care provider. At 42 I just started feeling bad. I went to doctors who found no reason because my tests were low but normal. I saw good doctors who listened to me; I think they believed this was normal aging. At 45 I started seeing Janet who sought to make my health...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I cannot say enough positive things about Janet Deese and her skills. She is highly professional, and her level of knowledge is so strong. Over the course of the last 2 years She has spent time with me discussing my health concerns as well as implementing a course of action to improve my hormone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I started seeing Janet after my Rheumatologist who diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia wanted me to have my hormones checked. Janet not only helped me with my hormones she has taken a vested interest in helping me deal with the myriad of Fibromyalgia symptoms that effected me on a daily basis. With her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm very happy with Janet Deese and her treatments and recommendations for hypothyroidism and fatigue. I do feel better and her advice has been very good. Her predictions about dietary changes and how they affect certain conditions have been true. I'm glad to have found her.
Are you Janet Deese?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)