Contact provider for availability

Janet Cunningham, LPC

Counseling ·  Female

Janet Cunningham
84 Hospital Ave Danbury, CT 06810

Janet Cunningham, LPC is a counselor in Danbury, CT. She specializes in counseling.

Janet Cunningham accepts

Janet Cunningham accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Janet Cunningham treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Janet Cunningham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janet Cunningham

3.9

Janet Cunningham?
Janet Cunningham's Performance
What People Say About Janet Cunningham, LPC
I would not recomment Janet Cunningham to anyone. Despite her ad---she was condescending, ill-informed and quite rude. I left astonished that she is allowed to see vulnerable people who need help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
Janet was very helpful in giving me a new perspective on my anxiety issues. Especially helpful in persuading me to use meditation as a way to cope with anxiety and insomnia. Very responsive to dealing directly with issues in a straightforward and immediately helpful way. Good at listening to specific issues and addressing them with helpful techniques.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
She is great. I have been in therapy with her for two years and I really like the way she has helped me with my depression and my anxiety. I strongly recommend Jannet if you are seeking therapy and counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
I am now closing a close to two year relationship with Janet because I no longer need her services. I went to her suffering from depression and anxiety, and I now feel much more comfortable with myself and my life. I found her to be very responsive and caring, and through our work together I was able to completely change my outlook on many aspects of life for the better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
Janet was very helpful in dissecting my problems and giving me strategies to deal with situations. She is easy to talk to and works hard to establish a positive rapport with her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
I was referred to Janet Cunningham when my therapist retired. I am very pleased with her. She has helped me work through several immediate crises, while steadily leading me on to the emotional big picture. She maintains a high level of professionalism that is not always found in any profession. I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
Janet is an excellent therapist. She is absolutely committed to her patients and their families. Her insight and multifaceted approach to finding solutions has changed the future for my daughter and this family. I highly recommend her for both individual and family counseling. Thank you, Janet, for everything!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
Janet has be tremendous in helping me overcome my mental health issues. Her approach from other counselors I have seen is different as she treats you as a person more so than a patient. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
I began seeing Janet a year ago. She is extremely professional, polite and very knowledgeable. She has help me immensely by teaching me CBT. She has always taken the time to listen to me without judgement. I leave her office feeling refreshed and confident in my thinking. The office in and of it's self is very comforting and the staff professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
She have help me to manage my stress. During my time with her I lost a family member and she jump right in to help me through the process. Her office provide confort because doesn't feel like just one more doctor appointment, is a place that bring peace and confort
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?
Janet Cunningham approaches therapy in fresh ways and finds the right approach for you. She is extremely personable and kind, immediately putting me at ease. Furthermore, the therapy sessions aren't one-sided. I receive valuable insight about my issues. If there is nothing urgent on my mind, we delve further into therapies such DBT and CBT. I have even learned to meditate, which has given me piece of mind. Janet's approach to therapy is dynamic and suited to the patient's needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cunningham, LPC?

How was your experience with Janet Cunningham?