Counseling ·  Female · Age 38

Janet Cope-Leclair

130 Chestnut St North Attleboro, MA 02760

Janet Cope-Leclair, LMHC is a counselor in North Attleboro, MA. She specializes in counseling.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Janet Cope-Leclair accepts

Janet Cope-Leclair accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Janet Cope-Leclair treats your condition or procedure

Janet Cope-Leclair's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Internal Family Systems Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Janet Cope-Leclair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janet Cope-Leclair

Janet Cope-Leclair?
Janet Cope-Leclair's Performance
What People Say About Janet Cope-Leclair, LMHC
Janet is a warm, compassionate therapist. She has developed a great rapport with my teenage daughter and has taught her how to advocate for herself. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cope-Leclair, LMHC?
Janet is patient, caring, and understanding. She's very knowledgeable in several different techniques and works to find which works best for you. With her sensitivity, honesty and guidance I've made progress I'm very proud of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cope-Leclair, LMHC?
Janet is a kind and compassionate person who genuinely cares for her patients and their well-being. She is guiding my 14 year old daughter through some very difficult times and it is a relief to know that we have Janet to help her (and us) through those times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cope-Leclair, LMHC?
Janet has been able to help my 13 year old daughter navigate through tricky middle school times. She has been not only kind, understanding, and compassionate with my daughter, but very sensitive to the new world teenage girls find themselves in with social media. My daughter will often say, "I can't wait to talk this through with, Janet." That speaks volumes of the positive impact Janet has had on her life. The whole goal of connecting with Janet was to develop a "tool-kit" to navigate through middle school drama and beyond. My family and I are very fortunate to have our daughter connecting with Janet on a regular basis. Her hours are very convenient and conducive to the very busy lives we all have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cope-Leclair, LMHC?
Finding Janet to help me along my mental health journey was a wonderful first step in getting myself on the right track. She is kind, patient, understanding, and compassionate. She clearly cares deeply about her clients and it shows through in her sessions. She listens well and I find her extremely easy to talk to. She is warm and comforting when needed, but can also be firm and a little tougher when necessary, which gives her a good balance in her ability to ask about tough topics and help you work through them openly and honestly. I'm really glad that I found Janet and look forward to continuing to work with her to better myself and my mental health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cope-Leclair, LMHC?
Janet is kind and thoughtful, while at the same time clear in her purpose and intent. She puts ME first. She makes me feel comfortable. I trust her implicitly, and she has earned that trust. I am super grateful for Janet's guidance, her insight, her patience and most importantly, her impact on my life and my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cope-Leclair, LMHC?
Janet is kind & compassionate understanding, & helped me through a tremendously difficult time in my life. I suffered multiple losses in a row in a short period of time, & Janet was able to help me navigate through the PTSD I was plagued with. She gave me valuable coping skills for the anxiety I was suffering from, & taught me how to manage & pull through. I have been a client of hers for almost 2 years now & still see her once a month. I went from seeing Janet weekly, to biweekly, to now once a month. She taught me how important self care & having that person to talk to one on one is a good thing. Janet offers a pretty flexible schedule. She allows you to keep a consistent appointment schedule, or call and make an appointment when you need her if you can't commit to one timeslot. This is great as sometimes life gets busy. Janet is trustworthy & meeting her will go a long way to helping you reach your mental health goals. You would be lucky to have her on your team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cope-Leclair, LMHC?

How was your experience with Janet Cope-Leclair?

As of February 2019, I am level II EMDR trained. My full time job is working in an inpatient treatment facility for adolescents in crisis and as a part time private practice clinician I am interested in helping establish and maintain stability and gr...

• Counseling