Janet Cazier, LCSW

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Janet Cazier, LCSW is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Ogden, UT. Her office accepts new patients.

Janet Cazier, LCSW
1464 E Ridgeline Dr Ste 102 Ogden, UT 84405

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"My specialty is working with families where one or more individuals may have a mental health issue like ADD, ADHD, OCD, anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc. My goal is to help families, couples, and individuals connect in..."

- Janet Cazier, LCSW

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Janet Cazier treats your condition or procedure

Janet Cazier's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sex Addiction

Janet Cazier accepts

Janet Cazier accepts the following insurance:

Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan

Janet Cazier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janet Cazier

Janet Cazier

Janet helped me SO much. I am 47. With her therapy method, she enabled me to tap my unconscious mind to address emotions and traumas that have been seriously affecting my every day life. I didn’t want to just TALK about my problems, I wanted to FIX them. When Janet suggested that we try a certain therapy type , I just went with it and put away any reservations. One issue was causing me nightmares almost every night for over a decade. It caused lost sleep for me and kept my wife up at night also. We addressed it with one of her methods in one session and months later I have not had a reoccurrence of those dreams. I moved out of state, but I will be using her again. I should say all of this was using video calls due to covid. I have been to many counselors over the years and they all helped some. But Janet helped me a ton in a short time. I HIGHLY recommend her for someone dealing with trauma or PTSD.
Casey – Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cazier, LCSW?
She was so easy to talk to and really helped me with my marriage!!
Jeff in Ogden, UT – Jan 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Janet Cazier, LCSW?

How was your experience with Janet Cazier?

My specialty is working with families where one or more individuals may have a mental health issue like ADD, ADHD, OCD, anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc....Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Social Work
  • Women's Counseling

Is Janet Cazier, LCSW accepting new patients?

Janet Cazier, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Janet Cazier's profile to make an appointment.

Does Janet Cazier, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Janet Cazier accepts your insurance.

What are Janet Cazier, LCSW's top areas of care?

Janet Cazier frequently treats Anxiety, Depressive Disorders, and Grief. See all procedures and conditions Janet Cazier treats.

Where is Janet Cazier, LCSW's office located?

Janet Cazier's office is located at 1464 E Ridgeline Dr Ste 102, Ogden, UT 84405. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Janet Cazier, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Janet Cazier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Janet Cazier, LCSW?

1464 E Ridgeline Dr Ste 102 Ogden, UT 84405