Janene Borandi, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 41

Janene Borandi

Greater Mountain Acupuncture

847 Coyote Gulch Ct Ivins, UT 84738

Janene Borandi, LAC is an acupuncturist in Ivins, UT and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Maryland University of Integrative Health in 2014 and specializes in acupuncture and acupressure.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Janene Borandi accepts

Janene Borandi accepts the following insurance:

Veterans Choice Program

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Janene Borandi treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Janene Borandi

Janene Borandi?
Janene Borandi's Performance
What People Say About Janene Borandi, LAC
The first time I saw Janene was basically on an emergency basis. I had a first time incident with low back pain. She went above and beyond to get me in and within 2 sessions, I was back to normal and ready to fly home. Since ten, I have seen her for several problems and she is always thoughtful, informative and concerned about your well being. I would not hesitate to recommend her for any of your needs. She’s amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?
Janeen is totally awesome. She’s the first person that was able to give me relief of my pulsating headache that I’ve had for 14 plus years. I’ve tried many different things and her methods did the trick! I wish I lived closer to get more treatments! I’d highly recommend her!!!! Very thankful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?
I was experiencing an acute sciatic pain flare up while I was visiting the area and went to see Janene for treatment. I was entirely pain free during the two sessions I had and felt major improvements post treatment. I have seen many acupuncturists and Janene outshines all, she is exceptionally talented, caring, generous and passionately devoted to the healing work she performs. So grateful for her. 10/10 recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?
I was visiting from out of town and began experiencing hip pain. When my daughter suggested I visit Janene, I was skeptical but desperate so I had 6 appts with her in 2 weeks. I don't know exactly how, but after 3 visits my hip pain was gone!! She also helped reduce my chronic neck pain and improved my range of motion. Janene was professional but at the same time very kind and compassionate. If I could convince her to move to KY I'd be her patient for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?
I've been to 3 acupuncturist and none compare to Janene. She is very friendly and caring. Office is always clean and welcoming. She is always concerned and listens to how I'm feeling and what is ailing and then corrects it. Wish she would move back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?
My first appointment with Janene was September 9, 2015. Janene told me my sleep would get worse before it got better. On September 11, 2015 I slept right away throughout the night and for the next SIX nights in a row! It had been TEN YEARS before I could fall asleep for six nights in a row. I am elated with my results. I find Janene Borandi to be quite concerned about my whole person. She is conscientious and explains the what and the why of her methods. Janene Borandi is a Godsend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?
Janene was my introduction to acupuncture, I worked with her and other acupuncturists at the DC VA Medical Center but she was gifted. The DC VAMC provides auricular acupuncture to both Veterans and staff, so I was observing and participating. She has the surest, steadiest hands of any provider I've seen. The Veterans loved her and she often drew the largest groups for her sessions. I seldom see someone in acupuncture that can accomplish the same healing qualities as Janene. We miss her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?
I worked with Janene for some athletic injuries and found her work to be very beneficial. I received moxa treatments, acupuncture and guidance for use of an essential oil and I have been very pleased with the outcomes. I've been pain free for almost a year now! I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?
Recently I moved here to St. George and have had acupuncture done for many years. Trying to find the right one is always a challenge...happy to say I did found someone I trust. I have been seeing Janene now for almost 2 months and have really enjoyed her input, expertise and thoroughness she has been with me. She always takes her time and is very patient with my needs and I appreciate how she talks with me about her process so that I may understand. I would highly recommend Janene to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?
Janene is an excellent acupuncturist. She is precise, patient, and extremely knowledgable. I've recommended her to many and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, LAC?

How was your experience with Janene Borandi?

Janene enjoys educating her patients about how acupuncture works. She believes an integrative approach to health and wellness offers the best possible outcome for her patients. She is excited to be in St. George working alongside such caring and dedicated professionals. She looks forward to serving the community and working with you and your family toward achieving your health and wellness goals.

• Acupuncture