Janene Borandi, DAC

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 42

Janene Borandi

The Acupuncturist

3913 Bella Vista Dr Santa Clara, UT 84765

Janene Borandi, DAC is a Acupuncturist in Santa Clara, UT and has over 0 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine-Doctor Of Acupuncture Medicine medical school in 2020. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Janene Borandi to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Santa Clara

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Janene Borandi accepts

Janene Borandi accepts the following insurance:

Veterans Choice Program

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Janene Borandi treats your condition or procedure

• Wrist Pain

Janene Borandi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Janene Borandi

Janene Borandi?
My experience with Janene was great a first, she seems to help me with my back pain. However, into a few more sessions, I felt the relief was very temporary and I would feel pain elsewhere. Also, she seemed to only care more about the fee more than the care she provides to the patient. I stopped going. Another issue is her ice-cold hands. I really didn't like her touches because her hands are extremely cold and she never warmed it before placing on me.
Ivins, Utah – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
The first time I saw Janene was basically on an emergency basis. I had a first time incident with low back pain. She went above and beyond to get me in and within 2 sessions, I was back to normal and ready to fly home. Since ten, I have seen her for several problems and she is always thoughtful, informative and concerned about your well being. I would not hesitate to recommend her for any of your needs. She’s amazing!
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
Janeen is totally awesome. She’s the first person that was able to give me relief of my pulsating headache that I’ve had for 14 plus years. I’ve tried many different things and her methods did the trick! I wish I lived closer to get more treatments! I’d highly recommend her!!!! Very thankful!!
Sheila in NE – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
I was experiencing an acute sciatic pain flare up while I was visiting the area and went to see Janene for treatment. I was entirely pain free during the two sessions I had and felt major improvements post treatment. I have seen many acupuncturists and Janene outshines all, she is exceptionally talented, caring, generous and passionately devoted to the healing work she performs. So grateful for her. 10/10 recommend.
Amber H – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
I was visiting from out of town and began experiencing hip pain. When my daughter suggested I visit Janene, I was skeptical but desperate so I had 6 appts with her in 2 weeks. I don't know exactly how, but after 3 visits my hip pain was gone!! She also helped reduce my chronic neck pain and improved my range of motion. Janene was professional but at the same time very kind and compassionate. If I could convince her to move to KY I'd be her patient for life!
Tamara SWullivan in Campbellsville, KY – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
I've been to 3 acupuncturist and none compare to Janene. She is very friendly and caring. Office is always clean and welcoming. She is always concerned and listens to how I'm feeling and what is ailing and then corrects it. Wish she would move back!
Catonsville, MD – Feb 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
My first appointment with Janene was September 9, 2015. Janene told me my sleep would get worse before it got better. On September 11, 2015 I slept right away throughout the night and for the next SIX nights in a row! It had been TEN YEARS before I could fall asleep for six nights in a row. I am elated with my results. I find Janene Borandi to be quite concerned about my whole person. She is conscientious and explains the what and the why of her methods. Janene Borandi is a Godsend!
Kathleen in Clarksville, MD – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
Janene was my introduction to acupuncture, I worked with her and other acupuncturists at the DC VA Medical Center but she was gifted. The DC VAMC provides auricular acupuncture to both Veterans and staff, so I was observing and participating. She has the surest, steadiest hands of any provider I've seen. The Veterans loved her and she often drew the largest groups for her sessions. I seldom see someone in acupuncture that can accomplish the same healing qualities as Janene. We miss her.
Thomas Rossmeissl in Washington D.C. – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
I worked with Janene for some athletic injuries and found her work to be very beneficial. I received moxa treatments, acupuncture and guidance for use of an essential oil and I have been very pleased with the outcomes. I've been pain free for almost a year now! I highly recommend her!
Baltimore, MD – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
Recently I moved here to St. George and have had acupuncture done for many years. Trying to find the right one is always a challenge...happy to say I did found someone I trust. I have been seeing Janene now for almost 2 months and have really enjoyed her input, expertise and thoroughness she has been with me. She always takes her time and is very patient with my needs and I appreciate how she talks with me about her process so that I may understand. I would highly recommend Janene to anyone.
Christy in St. George, UT – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
Janene is an excellent acupuncturist. She is precise, patient, and extremely knowledgable. I've recommended her to many and will continue to do so.
Columbia, MD – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?
Janene is a breath of fresh air among the medical community of jackals who show up for 20 minutes then leave the room as quickly as they can get you to stop asking questions. Janene was the opposite of what I have seen during other similar visits. She was patient, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in my needs. I will be visiting her again and if given the choice of spending money for 20 minutes with an MD or spending an hour reviewing my needs with Janene...I will go to Janene every time!
Erik in Santa Clara, UT – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Janene Borandi, DAC?

How was your experience with Janene Borandi?

Dr. Borandi enjoys educating herself about the many facets of both ancient and conventional medicine. She loves teaching people about acupuncture and helping...Read more

Dr. Borandi received her Doctor of Acupuncture (DAC) degree from Pacific College of Health and Science in 2020. Prior to becoming an acupuncturist,...Read more

• Acupuncture