Dr. Janel Newman-Kovacev, ND

Dr. Janel Newman-Kovacev, ND

Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Janel Newman-Kovacev, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Bonney Lake, WA. She has been practicing for 9 years.

8412 Myers Rd E Ste 203

Learn about Dr. Newman-Kovacev

• Naturopathy
  • Pediatrics
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Newman-Kovacev does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Western Washingto University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Newman-Kovacev has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Newman-Kovacev has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Newman-Kovacev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newman-Kovacev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Newman-Kovacev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Newman-Kovacev to family and friends
Dr. Newman-Kovacev's Performance
in Enumclaw, WA |
I am so grateful I have found Dr Janel! She really listens to me, answers all my questions, takes time with me and I never feel rushed. And I finally feel like I have someone I can trust that really cares about my health! I no longer live in fear of going to the doctor! The best part is we work together as a team! I don't feel it's just her telling me what to do but we have a great conversation about what it is that I should do for my health, something we both agree on! I highly recommend her!
in Auburn, WA |
Dr. Newman-Kovacev spent an hour getting to know me and talking through my health. She seems very knowledgeable, and definitely very friendly.
in Ravensdale, Wa |
We love Dr Janel! She is never rushed and is great with kids. She approaches everything from a holistic point of view and is not judgmental. I highly recommend her!
Dr. Newman-Kovacev is a compassionate, gentle practitioner who gives many ideas and options for treatment. She has helped us identify solutions that would not have been tried in a normal medical office, but works hand in hand with other specialists should a patient need to be referred out. Our three year old feels very comfortable in her office and with her!
in Covington, WA |
Dr. Janel takes the time to find out the root cause of problems. She listens attentively and asks questions to better understand. I always feel well taken care of when I visit usually providing multiple options for care. I've switched my children over to her care as well.
in Maple valley, WA |
My entire family sees this doc for our primary care needs. She is exceptional in both bed side manner as well as medical intelligence. I feel that she hears me and considers my beliefs and values when treating my family. Her office staff is also exceptional and very thorough.
Have you seen Dr. Janel Newman-Kovacev, ND?
Are you Dr. Newman-Kovacev?

Visit Dr. Newman-Kovacev