Nurse Midwifery  |
Jane Hitch, MSN
Jane Hitch nurtures authentic relationships with clients while utilizing the best practices in women's health care based on current evidence-based research. Her aim is to provide women compassionate and respectful support concerning their choices for the safest, healthiest and most satisfying experiences during their childbearing years and beyond.

113 Airport Rd Ste 200

Sulphur Springs, TX 75482

Learn about Jane Hitch

• Nurse Midwifery
  • Advanced Practice Midwifery
  • Midwifery

Jane Hitch does not have any board certifications listed.

• Birth
  • Normal Labor
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Certified Nurse-Midwife
    Other Education | Completed
  • Texas Licensed Midwfie
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Jane Hitch has no awards or honors listed.

Jane Hitch has no media or publications listed.

Jane Hitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jane Hitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jane Hitch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jane Hitch to family and friends
Jane Hitch's Performance
in Sulphur springs, tx |
After only knowing Jane briefly, and working with Jane for the last 24 hours of our pregnancy, Jane fiercely advocated for our needs and desires for the birth of our baby boy. She is very positive, uplifting, attentive, and adamant about the needs of the mother. She flew in like a superhero and made an uneasy pregnancy suddenly very comfortable and painless. We are thankful we met Jane and would recommend her for absolutely anyone.
in Pekin, IL |
She is a wonderful midwife. She walked by our side through our entire pregnancy and all the ups and downs we experienced. She was always willing to answer questions and help educate is. She worked so hard to help us have the labor we desired. Her skill, knowledge, and experience was exactly what we needed to have our little girl.
in Peoria, IL |
I believe Jean hitch is the reason my birth experience was such a success. I came to her halfway through my pregnancy because I was unhappy with my current doctor. I felt immediate relief upon meeting her. She is reassuring and supportive. She is honest and kind. She goes the extra mile, even calling me from home to discuss more research she'd done about my test results. She believed in my ability to deliver my twins naturally and so I believed it too. I can't recommend her highly enough.
I received the best care I could have possibly asked for during pregnancy and birth from Janey! I felt respected and listened to at all times
in Marquette Heights IL |
Janey is the most caring and knowledgeable midwife I have ever met! I was 35 weeks pregnant when I got fed up with my previous OB/GYN and made the switch to Premier OB/GYN and became Janey's patient. Her extraordinary ability to listen to patients actively and respectfully, made me feel safe. She made my last few weeks of pregnancy a true joy and cared for me even after giving birth.
in Monmouth, IL |
Janey is more than a midwife; she quickly becomes a friend. She has time for her patients - and in the world of medicine, that seems to be uncommon. She helps women learn to advocate for themselves and for their babies. She shares her knowledge willingly and helps to make sure women are educated and prepared for the type of birth they desire. She cares for her patients tenderly during theirs births - and does everything in her power to give them the experience they desire. We love Janey!
Have you seen Jane Hitch, MSN?
Are you Jane Hitch?

Hospitals where Jane Hitch has admitting privileges

Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
115 Airport Rd
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482

Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Chiropractic