Dr. Jane Hayward, PSY.D

Dr. Jane Hayward, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jane Hayward, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Puyallup, WA. She graduated from Washington School of Professional Psychology, Seattle, WA and specializes in clinical psychology, adult development & aging psychology, and more.Read her story

1002 39th Ave SW Ste 304

• LifeWise
  • ODS Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Hayward

Dr. Hayward's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hayward "Experienced Clinical Psychologist with a demonstrated history of working in the mental health care industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Analytical Skills, Clinical Supervision, Psychological Assessment, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Strong entrepreneurship professional with an Master's in Business Administration, and a Doctor of Psychology (Psy. D) in Clinical Psychology from Washington School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Seattle. I also have a strong (20 year) background in business, and as such possess an in-depth knowledge of career concerns, and how who we are in our work impacts all aspects of our lives. "

This content was provided by Dr. Hayward "In my private practice, I work with individual and couples, and employ an integrative approach to treatment, exploring how each client's personal history and relationships have contributed to their resilience, or difficulties, in their current daily life. I work with adults, age 18 and over, with a focus on issues including chronic pain, and issues of aging. I possess extensive experience in treating anxiety, depression, trauma history, and interpersonal relationship issues, inclusive of family and significant others. As an Interpersonal therapist, I view what makes us unique as a culmination of who we are in this world, the influence and impact of our significant relationships, and also of our environment. In this view, problems are opportunities to understand ourselves better and, in working through them, to poise us for personal growth."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adult Clinical Psychology
  • Adult Development & Aging Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Hayward does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Washington School of Professional Psychology, Seattle, WA
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Washington
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hayward has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hayward has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hayward does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayward and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hayward's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayward to family and friends

Dr. Hayward's Performance

Dr. Hayward Says:
"

In my position as an evaluator for the Department of Disability Services, my role is not as a therapist, but as an evaluator of mental health issues only. My role is not to evaluate physical disabilities; in fact, I am expressly prohibited to provide commentary on physical disabilities of any kind. I am not allowed to, nor have I ever, suggested that any claimant is "faking" their illnesses. I strive to be fair, honest, and document

...

Dr Hayward is a superb therapist. I have found her to have a thorough knowledge of PTSD, Panic, Anxiety, past and present abuse issues. Her advocacy, ethics and intellect is what professionals need to trust. She coats all this talent with compassion and a sense of humor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Absolutely horrible Dr. She lacks the ability to relate to patients. Shows low signs of empathy and understanding. She has no business being a psychologist and I question her education. I was seen by her for a state required appointment fir disability, I have been very ill for 20 years with a rare...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option4
I am a former patient of Dr. Hayward and loved working with her. She really hears you and makes you feel like you're chatting with a friend while still getting everything worked out.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I already did recommend Dr. Hayward to a friend. She was very easy to talk to, for me that is a big thing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Jane is great at listening and giving me a much needed 3rd party opinion. She helps me create realistic goals and expectations as well as helping map a plan to achieve them.
Are you Dr. Hayward?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Social Work