Contact provider for availability

Jane Fitzpatrick, LCPC

Counseling ·  Female

Jane Fitzpatrick

Jane Fitzpatrick, LCPC is a counselor in O Fallon, IL. She specializes in counseling.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Jane Fitzpatrick accepts

Jane Fitzpatrick accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Jane Fitzpatrick treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Jane Fitzpatrick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jane Fitzpatrick

2.6

Jane Fitzpatrick?
Jane Fitzpatrick's Performance
What People Say About Jane Fitzpatrick, LCPC
Jane is the answer to my prayers. She takes the time to listen and understand what the issues are before helping me process my feeling and the issues I am dealing with. Jane is licensed to use EMDR and has been a wonderful help to me and my family. I would recommend Jane to anyone needing a honest, reliable, truthful therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Fitzpatrick, LCPC?
Wish No Stars. My teen sees her. On our first time, I was trying to explain some of the issues...she argued, was condescending, and just nasty. I about walked out the room. I have never had a stranger talk so disrespectfully to me. And in a situation where I'm coming to her for help. Wow. How is upsetting the parents good for the client who has to live with them? I'm not talking that I wanted validation, I wanted to be able to say what the issues were without being belittled and argued with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Fitzpatrick, LCPC?
I really enjoy seeing Jane. I’ve seen her for about 9 months now and she listens very well, remembers a lot of the little things. She’s really helped me identify my issues and work through them using different techniques. Contacted my doctor immediately when I needed a medication prescription after working with dr. Jackie also at CASI. Great therapy
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Fitzpatrick, LCPC?
Our daughter has been to see Ms Fitzpatrick several times and we have just not had a good experience with her or her office. The office staff is never friendly and Ms Fitzpatrick is never available if you need something from her. It took our daughters school two months and several phone calls from them and us to get Ms Fitzpatrick in contact with our daughters teachers. When we have tried to reschedule an Appointment there is never anything available for months or cancel an apt is a $55 charge.
Clients are able to get in within the week unless...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Fitzpatrick, LCPC?

How was your experience with Jane Fitzpatrick?

Compare Providers