Jane Colquhoun, LCSW

Social Work •  Female

Jane Colquhoun
Telehealth services available
110 W Bay Plz Plattsburgh, NY 12901

Jane Colquhoun, LCSW is a social worker in Plattsburgh, NY. She specializes in social work, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Jane Colquhoun accepts

Jane Colquhoun accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield PPO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Jane Colquhoun treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Jane Colquhoun, LCSW...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Jane Colquhoun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jane Colquhoun

4.3

Jane Colquhoun?
Jane Colquhoun's Performance
What People Say About Jane Colquhoun, LCSW
Jane was recommended highly recommended by a previous therapist. I found Jane to be caring, genuine, supportive, professional and insightful. Her office overlooks the lake in a private cozy setting. She is punctual and promptly returns calls. I appreciate the insight she offered as it helped me to to overcome my life challenge. Sue
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
I found Jane to be a caring, warm and well educated therapist. She has very good credentials and a very positive reputation in the community. I was very careful in seeking out a therapist and asked several professional people in the community who was the best as I made my hard decsion to seek help. Jane's name came up each time. If you are seeking a wise, expereinced psychotherapist for a complex life issue and want to make active change and grow, I recommend Jane.
Sue in Clinton County, NY – Dec 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
Here’s my story. Wife and I went to Jane for help. During this time over the course of one week wife laid 2 yo daughter in the driveway behind s car that was running in order to keep me from leaving temporarily to de escalate the situation. 4 days later she tried to run me over in a parking lot. Janes response? Well wife it seems you have issues around the car lately. This is not an exaggeration. Has no ethical business in this line of work.
Now divorced in NY – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
My wife and I visited Jane for marriage counseling. We found her to be extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, respectful and a skilled listener. She was able to facilitate very difficult and important conversations and bridge the gap that had developed between us, allowing us to better understand each other. We continue to make appointments when difficult times arise and she always makes us feel welcome. We have referred many family and friends and will continue to do so.
Plattsburgh, NY – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
Kind, wise, professional. Very pleased.
Morrisonville, NY – Mar 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
If you are looking for a warm, kind, intuitive and knowledgeable therapist, then I recommend speaking with Jane Colquhoun; she has been a soft place to land after a traumatic experience in my life. Jane has not only provided me with the tools that I needed to move past this experience, but she saved my life. I highly recommend giving her a chance to help you, too! Thank you, Jane...
Lynn M. in Champlain, NY – Feb 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
Jane has been my life saver. She helped me through spousal death, complete life style changes, panic attacks, major depression just to name a few. With her professionalism, vast knowledge of what the soul needs to heal itself, she continually gave me patience, guidance, never sat in judgment of unhealthy choices and steered me to healthy choices and what I needed for myself. I have referred 6 people to her, including family members, because of the immense positive effect she has had on me.
michelle in Plattsburgh, NY – Feb 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
I have been seeing Jane since last spring and have found her to be very helpful in dealing with my anxiety and its underlying components. I have been able to open up and share things I have never told anyone. I find her to be very compassionate and a good listener. I would recommend her to friends or family in need of counseling.
Megan in Plattsburgh, NY – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
I have had experience with four counselors, and Jane is, by far, the best. She is an EXCELLENT listener, and highly skilled therapist. I was suffering an upheaval in my personal life, along with generalized anxiety. Jane provided sound advice, useful and practical resources and helped me grow into a more contented person. I highly recommend Jane to anyone and totally disagree with the negative comment posted here.
Willsboro, NY – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
Jane is an amazing therapist. She's an excellent listener and not only provided sound advice and support, but has a wealth of knowledge about resources that are available for helping me in making positive changes in my life. She helped me through the grieving process during a very traumatic life experience, providing support and guidance to help me regain my self-confidence and put my life back on track. Appointments were easily scheduled and flexible. I highly recommend her services.
Debi in Plattsburgh, NY – Feb 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
I am so grateful I found Jane. I was in a 13 year, abusive relationship - and suffered from significant anxiety and depression. Jane is an ultimate professional, not the useless kind of counselor who merely answers questions with questions. She is extremely knowledgeable about many different types of therapies, and she provided me with advice and resources that helped me help myself! Today, I am a confident, happy and healthy person, due in large part to Jane's counseling.
Marie – Feb 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?
Pleasant exterior. Poor listener. Has an agenda that may not align with client's and this interferes with the so called therapeutic interface. Misses opportunities to explore important psychological subtleties during interactions. Abruptly ends encounters leaving clients emotionally distraught.
Jerry in Plattsburgh, NY – Jan 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Colquhoun, LCSW?

How was your experience with Jane Colquhoun?

• Social Work