Jane Althoff, LCPC

Counseling •  Female

Jane Althoff
814 N Mill St, Unit 5 McHenry, IL 60050

Jane Althoff, LCPC is a counselor in McHenry, IL. She specializes in counseling.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Jane Althoff accepts

Jane Althoff accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Jane Althoff treats your condition or procedure

Jane Althoff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jane Althoff

1.4

Jane Althoff?
Jane Althoff's Performance
What People Say About Jane Althoff, LCPC
I rarely review doctors but I feel I must. I had been seeing Jane Althoff for many years and even referred many people to her. However she did a terrible thing to me the night of my sisters death and leading up to it. I came to find out my sister who lived out of town was a hoarder but Jane told me not to worry since Hoarders never hurt themselves so I didn't fly out that day. Little did I know my sister was slowly killing herself in another state but I listened to Jane. Jane gave me her cell phone number to call because things were precarious. When I had to have police do a wellness check I called Jane, it was a Saturday night but I was hysterical. She texted me that she was watching her grandchildren, she shot me right down. My sister wound up dying in that apartment the night I called Jane, the police had to break the door down. She was not there when I needed her the most and it still hurts and saddens me that I listened to her my sister may still be alive had I not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Althoff, LCPC?
It was terrible suppose to be reunification therapy and I have not seen my kids for 10 months. Isn’t that what the therapy is about seeing your kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Althoff, LCPC?
Not At All Helpful. My Family spent a lot of money with Jane, but, was NEVER ENOUGH. She has a Strong Desire to Keep Continuing Care, MUCH Longer than was ever thought necessary (by both Parents, AND other Professionals). Not Recommended. Paying A LOT of Money to have her play video games on her phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Althoff, LCPC?
I would not recommend this person to anyone. She's not the kind of person you can trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jane Althoff, LCPC?

How was your experience with Jane Althoff?

• Counseling