Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 65

Jan Muirhead

Frist Clinic

2400 Patterson St Ste 400 Nashville, TN 37203

Jan Muirhead, NP is a nurse practitioner in Nashville, TN. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and internal medicine.

Jan Muirhead accepts

Jan Muirhead accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Jan Muirhead treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jan Muirhead's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jan Muirhead

Jan Muirhead?
Jan Muirhead's Performance
What People Say About Jan Muirhead, NP
Recent
I have seen Jan before. She saw me on May 2, 2019. I was worked in the same day I called. She is an excellent N.P. and I always feel very confident in her care and guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
Dr. Jan is great!! She is thoughtful, caring and concerned about me and the status of my health. She helps me, guides me, and provides important information so that as I age, I can be as healthy as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
The Frist Clinic was able to work me in on the same day (Monday) as my call in response to a health issue over the weekend. Jan saw me that afternoon and addressed my issue quickly. Thank you Jan and the Frist Clinic for your excellent care. I do not know what my family would do without you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
very knowledgeable, caring and thorough.
very thorough, outstanding overall
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
I have had several appointments with Jan over about four years. Jan is always attentive, listens, and asks relevant questions that lead to a diagnosis for me. Her prescriptions have always cured my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
Very professional and thorough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
Jan has been my medical provider for close to ten years now if not more. My weight and blood pressure was through the roof when I started seeing her. I was on 3 blood pressure medicines and now I am down to 1 pill a day. Any health complaint I have, she listens and will make every effort to find out what is going on with my complaint. I am thankful and grateful that Jan is my medical provider and hope she continues to be in the future. I highly recommend her to any patient new or old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
She is prompt, efficient, knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
Jan quickly and accurately diagnosed my flu and prescribed drugs to deal with it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
Ms. Muirhead is very compassionate and understanding, her bedside manner is impeccable. She is genuinely committed to patient care and positive diagnostic outcomes. Being a health care professional, I highly recommend her for any general health concerns both simple or complex as she will see to it that your medical diagnostic needs are met and or surpassed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
Jan Muirhead has been my Primary Care Dr. for quite a few years. She is always thorough, patient and caring. She will listen to me attentively and I feel truly cares about me as a person. If she cannot figure out the issue she will research until she feels she gets a satisfactory answer that meets my needs. I would highly recommend Jan to anyone looking for a Primary Care Physician!! I think you would be very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
Excellent service, explained medical condition and remedies clearly. Appreciate friendliness and attention to detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
Made you feel at ease. Followed up personally next day to see how I was.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
This was my first visit with Jan. I needed an appointment ASAP. She worked me in the next day. It was a great experience to visit with her. I would highly recommend going to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?
I visited Jan Muirhead for the first time with numerous health concerns. She was professional, listened well to my concerns and treated me with such respect and care. She is compassionate about her work and treated me as though I was her only patient of the day. I received a personal call from Ms. Muirhead regarding my test results in a timely fashion. After discussing the results, she encouraged me to contact the office for any further concerns. I would highly recommend this provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Muirhead, NP?

How was your experience with Jan Muirhead?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Jan Muirhead treats patients.

Compare Providers