Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Male • Age 34

Dr. Arceo

Grand Desert Psychiatric Services

2021 S Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89146

Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Las Vegas, NV. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Arceo to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

See similar Nurse Practitioners in Las Vegas

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Arceo accepts

Dr. Arceo accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Arceo treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Arceo's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction Treatment
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dementia
  • Genetic Testing
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Arceo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arceo

Dr. Arceo?
What People Say About Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP
OK.... This Dr. is AMAZING!!!! Six stars!!
SB – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Amazing!! I was so pleasantly surprised by what would normally be a common Drs. Visit. This Dr. is really extraordinary. He was so smart and such a good communicator that I really was informed regarding the drugs that could help me. I very rarely leave reviews however I want to tell everyone about this Dr. he was great and I felt immediately better after having met with him. The medications he recommended and prescribed are already helping me to feel better.
SB – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
He takes the time with his patients and listens. I had two previous bad experiences with full MD's. They had more advanced degrees but spent so little time with me they were basically useless. The only complaint I have is the office he works out of doesn't have enough office staff and whenever I call I have to wait up to twenty minutes but I know that is not his decision.
Bruce – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is THEE best doctor I've ever had PERIODT!! He's friendly, personable, and understanding. He has saved my life...literally!! My only complaint is that his office is boring. SNOOZEFEST! ???? I would HIGHLY recommend DR. ARCEO 1000%!!!! You won't regret it!!
Kristin – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Every time I get to see my doctor it's always a good visit I've been going through so much cuz I had neck surgery I get to see him tomorrow and I'm so happy he is it an awesome doctor had a very painful surgery and he checks on me and let surgeon and his team who did my surgery Have not
Kg – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Upon my first visit with Dr. Arceo and his office, I was off put because he was so inviting and warm. As a person with PTSD and everything else under the sun, I've known a lot doctors and haven't always enjoyed my visits with them. Needless to say, I haven't had the most positive experiences with previous doctors. I was surprised to find how compassionate and understanding Dr. Arceo was of my needs and experiences. He somehow found a way to help me understand a regime that was perfectly suited to my needs. As a person, I feel my visits with Dr. Arceo has definitely helped change my life for the better.
Sarah Sanchez – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Arceo! I have had many psych doctors in Las Vegas, But none of them can be compared to how great Dr. Arceo is...Dr. Arceo is extremely knowledgeable with diagnosing, assessing, and developing a treatment plan that best address my symptoms and needs. Also, he is super easy to talk to and he is extremely knowledgeable about all the meds he prescribes. I am lucky to have such a passionate psych doctor like Dr. Arceo.
Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Doctor Arcero is Awesome Doctor the Best I ever had he has the qualities and the Heart of a true Care giver he has a qualities of a doctor that you don't see very often you know he cares he doesn't treat you like a drive-thru restaurant in and get you out he is professional but he also has a big heart and makes you comfortable I have very bad anxiety and sometimes my blood pressure be off the hook and he would talk to me and make sure I was all right I am moving away and it breaks my heart that I have to leave he is the best doctor ever had I would recommend him to everybody and I only pray that I have a doctor like him in the new state that I'm going he is really set the bar very high I doubt that I'll ever find a doctor like him the medical community is so blessed to have this man and I have seen a lot of doctors in my 50 years o cuz trust and believe I'm 50 years old and I've been seen by doctors for most of my life and I've never met such a caring professional doctor in my life
Kristina Glaze – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Under Dr. Arceo's care, I was able to successfully be diagnosed and prescribed the right medications for me. He really listens to his patients and gives them their much needed time. I would recommend him to loved one who needed mental health care.
Franklin Nieto – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo has been Amazing so far taking care of my mental health since the first day I met him. My life has changed 180 degree in one month for good. And now I feel I can handle my life better than before. Thank you, JC
JC Rodhry – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is an amazing physician. He’s compassionate, knowledgeable and efficient. He goes the extra mile for his patients. He also makes time for questions or concerns. I can’t say enough good things about him and I highly recommend him. If your looking for a physician who is caring and reliable, look no further.
Niki Y – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo has been great! It usually isn’t easy for me to go see doctors, but Dr. Arceo makes me feel comfortable. He listens to his patients’ needs and feelings and actually spends time with them. This is the first doctor I have had that makes me feel hopeful that I can feel better and be healthy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Arceo to anyone.
Lesley – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
He is very inexperienced. I thought at first he was good. But after I did the gene test, he still just guessed at meds. 1 year in this business. He has a lot to learn. Stop guessing, listen to your patients, not just the time or bottom line!
Chris – Jul 18, 2019
He’s changed my life .
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I love Dr. Arceo so much! He’s changed my life in so many ways. Thank you.
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is a five star Phyciatrist! I am extremely fortunate to be under his care, he goes above and beyond for his patients. I couldn't ask for a more competent and caring caregiver. Thank you very much Dr. Arceo!!
Apr 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I've had terrible tics for years and seen several doctors for them, but Dr. Arceo is by far the best I've had. He always takes the time to explain his thought process to me so that I understand why taking a new medication should help. He has been extremely attentive to my needs, he's a great guy, and he's easy to talk to. All things I want in a doctor. I would strongly recommend him to absolutely anyone.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is awesome! I switched to him because my friend recommended him. I was a bit hesitant at first...I am glad I did. Dr. Arceo is very knowledgeable and took his time to get to me as his patient. Not all providers do. Than you, dr arceo you are the best!
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I started visiting Dr. Arceo after relocating to Las Vegas, NV. I was hesitant to visit at first because I was scared and a bit embarrassed. Dr. Arceo erased all of that fear and stigma in my first visit! He is a very knowledgeable doctor and takes his patients’ time and concerns seriously. If you are looking for a Psychiatric doctor in Las Vegas, Dr. Arceo is your guy! I 100% recommend!
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is an amazing provider. He is very dedicated to his patients. He explains everything regarding your treatment thoroughly and in a manner that is understandable. He is very knowledgeable and professional. Easy to talk to. I definitely recommend giving him a try. Thank you for everything Dr. Arceo.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Arceo?

When you love what you do, it does not feel like work.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction Medicine Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Clinical Pharmacology

2018
Neuroscience Educational Institute- Master Psychopharmacology Program

More Information

• Does Dr. Arceo communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Arceo communicates via email

• Does Dr. Arceo offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Arceo offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Arceo have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Arceo offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Arceo offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Arceo offer evening visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer evening visits