Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)MaleAge 37

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Las Vegas, NV and has over 4 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from University of Arizona- Doctor of Nursing Practice- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner emphasis in 2018. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP

Grand Desert Psychiatry

2021 S Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89146
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Arceo treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Arceo's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction Treatment
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dementia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug Abuse
  • Eating Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Genetic Testing
  • Medication Management
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress Management

Dr. Arceo accepts

Dr. Arceo accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Arceo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arceo

Dr. Arceo

PLEASE READ!
I NEVER WRITE REVIEWS because I'm hard to impress haha. Dr. Acero is as good as it gets and treats it all. He was fully open to whatever suggestions I brought. Also, he mentioned that his protocol regardless is to provide the patient with as many options as possible and let them pick their initial direction. Always responded with full understanding and a positive attitude to help reinforce idea that everything will be addressed till I'm comfortable as well as getting regular follow-ups until situation is stabilized. Dr. Acero is the perfect confidant and healer. Puts a loving touch and a truly human feel to our various conditions. There's never a feeling of being rushed. Actually you'll probably tire yourself out before he even says a word because of how much he cares about what you've got to say. That's how service should be. So please do yourself a favor and just make the call. It truly will be life-changing. Dr. Acero, thanks for helping save and improve my life! Forever grateful!
Sham – May 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I would leave a hundred stars if I could. I’ve been seeing psychiatrists for 30 years and Dr. Arceo is the first to ever diagnose me correctly and treat me with the correct medications..! He is simply a godsend! He actually CARES, that is next to impossible to find. He makes you feel like you're his only patient. Others who left reviews say it too. It’s not until you actually talk to him that you get how remarkable he is. He listens to everything you say and his follow up is next to none. I could go on and on about this wonderful man. The staff is incredible too. Thank you so much Dr. Arceo, my life is changing for the better every single day because of YOU!!!
Kimberly T. – Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Empathetic, knowledgeable, ethical. I think that sums up Dr. Arceo, highly recommended.
Ben Meyer – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
He is absolutely great with my daughter and answers any questions I might have about her progress and her medications. Thanks so much, she is doing great because your caring attitude.
Kayden S. – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo changed my life in only a few months. I went to him (urged by my best friend- who sees him too). I didn’t think I needed it, but would go home from work crying at least once a week. My anxiety was at an all time high. I was resistant to help. But, I cannot tell you how happy I am I went. Since then.. my family members have commented on how well I’m doing. My boss told me today about the improvement he’s seen in me & how great I’ve been doing at work. I can finally rest at night without anxiety and focus on the things that mean the most to me. He is an excellent doctor and I cannot recommend him enough.
Dec 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is one of the most knowledgeable NP's in psych, I have ever met. He is very professional and obviously cares about his patient's well being. He takes the time necessary, to give you the best possible treatment. He is a life saver! Since becoming his patient, I have never felt better. I am able to function again. Thank you Dr. Arceo for everything!
Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I have no problem writing this review for Dr. Arceo he has changed my life for the better. In the beginning of the summer I reached out to his office to see someone and from the 1st visit I noticed immediate changes. Not saying everyone will but I did. Its hard to find a genuine doc out here in Vegas from my experience but this has been the best experience with a therapist or any doctor at that ever. In the last 6 months I've had my ups and downs but the ups I can definitely attribute to Doctor Arceo. He's reachable at all hours of the day with text and is super knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to your problems and what you have to say. I don't trust many people but I do trust him. Thank you Doc from the bottom of my heart for giving me my life back :)
  • Long wait times
Cameron Brown – Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is one of the best Doctors, I have ever had! So down to earth! He takes his time with his patients. He's not like other Dr's that rush you out of their office. You can tell Dr. Arceo really cares about his patients. He's not in it just for the money like lots of doctors are. He is for sure a keeper! Dr Arceo, you are the best!
Melinda Powe – Nov 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Nowadays it is hard to find a doctor who sincerely have a heart for their patient. Some doctors they just write prescriptions, period. But with Dr. Jan Arceo you will see his passion and calling for his mission..He will attentively and carefully assess his patient with a good judgment and right diagnosis. Why do I know this? It is because I am always with my bestfiend's side everytime Dr.Arceo attends to him. Yes, Dr.Arceo allows me to be with my bestfriend and even listens to me and very concern about his feelings and health condition. May God bless him more and may there be more doctors like him because I believe at the end of the day, it is not how many patients you attend to but how much love and commitment you give to them that you will be remembered.
Ms.Sugar – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I,m 84yrs old,i suffer from panic,i,m proud to have someone like this dr. taking care of me
maria strozier – Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr Arceo is one of the best pyschatrists He is down to earth and easy to talk to and listens to your problems, symptoms, or concerns and finds the best possible treatment /solution you may need to help your situation....and yes I would definitely recommend him to family and friends...Five Stars for the Win! APR
APR – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
OK.... This Dr. is AMAZING!!!! Six stars!!
SB – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Amazing!! I was so pleasantly surprised by what would normally be a common Drs. Visit. This Dr. is really extraordinary. He was so smart and such a good communicator that I really was informed regarding the drugs that could help me. I very rarely leave reviews however I want to tell everyone about this Dr. he was great and I felt immediately better after having met with him. The medications he recommended and prescribed are already helping me to feel better.
SB – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
He takes the time with his patients and listens. I had two previous bad experiences with full MD's. They had more advanced degrees but spent so little time with me they were basically useless. The only complaint I have is the office he works out of doesn't have enough office staff and whenever I call I have to wait up to twenty minutes but I know that is not his decision.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Bruce – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is THEE best doctor I've ever had PERIODT!! He's friendly, personable, and understanding. He has saved my life...literally!! My only complaint is that his office is boring. SNOOZEFEST! ???? I would HIGHLY recommend DR. ARCEO 1000%!!!! You won't regret it!!
Kristin – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Every time I get to see my doctor it's always a good visit I've been going through so much cuz I had neck surgery I get to see him tomorrow and I'm so happy he is it an awesome doctor had a very painful surgery and he checks on me and let surgeon and his team who did my surgery Have not
Kg – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Upon my first visit with Dr. Arceo and his office, I was off put because he was so inviting and warm. As a person with PTSD and everything else under the sun, I've known a lot doctors and haven't always enjoyed my visits with them. Needless to say, I haven't had the most positive experiences with previous doctors. I was surprised to find how compassionate and understanding Dr. Arceo was of my needs and experiences. He somehow found a way to help me understand a regime that was perfectly suited to my needs. As a person, I feel my visits with Dr. Arceo has definitely helped change my life for the better.
Sarah Sanchez – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Arceo! I have had many psych doctors in Las Vegas, But none of them can be compared to how great Dr. Arceo is...Dr. Arceo is extremely knowledgeable with diagnosing, assessing, and developing a treatment plan that best address my symptoms and needs. Also, he is super easy to talk to and he is extremely knowledgeable about all the meds he prescribes. I am lucky to have such a passionate psych doctor like Dr. Arceo.
Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Doctor Arcero is Awesome Doctor the Best I ever had he has the qualities and the Heart of a true Care giver he has a qualities of a doctor that you don't see very often you know he cares he doesn't treat you like a drive-thru restaurant in and get you out he is professional but he also has a big heart and makes you comfortable I have very bad anxiety and sometimes my blood pressure be off the hook and he would talk to me and make sure I was all right I am moving away and it breaks my heart that I have to leave he is the best doctor ever had I would recommend him to everybody and I only pray that I have a doctor like him in the new state that I'm going he is really set the bar very high I doubt that I'll ever find a doctor like him the medical community is so blessed to have this man and I have seen a lot of doctors in my 50 years o cuz trust and believe I'm 50 years old and I've been seen by doctors for most of my life and I've never met such a caring professional doctor in my life
Kristina Glaze – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Under Dr. Arceo's care, I was able to successfully be diagnosed and prescribed the right medications for me. He really listens to his patients and gives them their much needed time. I would recommend him to loved one who needed mental health care.
Franklin Nieto – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Arceo?