Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)MaleAge 35

Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Las Vegas, NV. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Arceo to book an appointment.

Dr. Arceo

Dr. Arceo Psychiatric Services

3140 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 401 Las Vegas, NV 89146
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Arceo treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Arceo's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dementia
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Genetic Testing
  • Medication Management
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress Management

Dr. Arceo accepts

Dr. Arceo accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Arceo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arceo

96.7741935483871%

Dr. Arceo?
  • Explained conditions well (19)
  • Listened & answered questions (19)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (19)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
  • Long wait times (1)
Empathetic, knowledgeable, ethical. I think that sums up Dr. Arceo, highly recommended.
Ben Meyer – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
He is absolutely great with my daughter and answers any questions I might have about her progress and her medications. Thanks so much, she is doing great because your caring attitude.
Kayden S. – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo changed my life in only a few months. I went to him (urged by my best friend- who sees him too). I didn’t think I needed it, but would go home from work crying at least once a week. My anxiety was at an all time high. I was resistant to help. But, I cannot tell you how happy I am I went. Since then.. my family members have commented on how well I’m doing. My boss told me today about the improvement he’s seen in me & how great I’ve been doing at work. I can finally rest at night without anxiety and focus on the things that mean the most to me. He is an excellent doctor and I cannot recommend him enough.
Dec 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is one of the most knowledgeable NP's in psych, I have ever met. He is very professional and obviously cares about his patient's well being. He takes the time necessary, to give you the best possible treatment. He is a life saver! Since becoming his patient, I have never felt better. I am able to function again. Thank you Dr. Arceo for everything!
Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I have no problem writing this review for Dr. Arceo he has changed my life for the better. In the beginning of the summer I reached out to his office to see someone and from the 1st visit I noticed immediate changes. Not saying everyone will but I did. Its hard to find a genuine doc out here in Vegas from my experience but this has been the best experience with a therapist or any doctor at that ever. In the last 6 months I've had my ups and downs but the ups I can definitely attribute to Doctor Arceo. He's reachable at all hours of the day with text and is super knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to your problems and what you have to say. I don't trust many people but I do trust him. Thank you Doc from the bottom of my heart for giving me my life back :)
  • Long wait times
Cameron Brown – Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is one of the best Doctors, I have ever had! So down to earth! He takes his time with his patients. He's not like other Dr's that rush you out of their office. You can tell Dr. Arceo really cares about his patients. He's not in it just for the money like lots of doctors are. He is for sure a keeper! Dr Arceo, you are the best!
Melinda Powe – Nov 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I,m 84yrs old,i suffer from panic,i,m proud to have someone like this dr. taking care of me
maria strozier – Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr Arceo is one of the best pyschatrists He is down to earth and easy to talk to and listens to your problems, symptoms, or concerns and finds the best possible treatment /solution you may need to help your situation....and yes I would definitely recommend him to family and friends...Five Stars for the Win! APR
APR – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
OK.... This Dr. is AMAZING!!!! Six stars!!
SB – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Amazing!! I was so pleasantly surprised by what would normally be a common Drs. Visit. This Dr. is really extraordinary. He was so smart and such a good communicator that I really was informed regarding the drugs that could help me. I very rarely leave reviews however I want to tell everyone about this Dr. he was great and I felt immediately better after having met with him. The medications he recommended and prescribed are already helping me to feel better.
SB – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
He takes the time with his patients and listens. I had two previous bad experiences with full MD's. They had more advanced degrees but spent so little time with me they were basically useless. The only complaint I have is the office he works out of doesn't have enough office staff and whenever I call I have to wait up to twenty minutes but I know that is not his decision.
Bruce – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is THEE best doctor I've ever had PERIODT!! He's friendly, personable, and understanding. He has saved my life...literally!! My only complaint is that his office is boring. SNOOZEFEST! ???? I would HIGHLY recommend DR. ARCEO 1000%!!!! You won't regret it!!
Kristin – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Every time I get to see my doctor it's always a good visit I've been going through so much cuz I had neck surgery I get to see him tomorrow and I'm so happy he is it an awesome doctor had a very painful surgery and he checks on me and let surgeon and his team who did my surgery Have not
Kg – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Upon my first visit with Dr. Arceo and his office, I was off put because he was so inviting and warm. As a person with PTSD and everything else under the sun, I've known a lot doctors and haven't always enjoyed my visits with them. Needless to say, I haven't had the most positive experiences with previous doctors. I was surprised to find how compassionate and understanding Dr. Arceo was of my needs and experiences. He somehow found a way to help me understand a regime that was perfectly suited to my needs. As a person, I feel my visits with Dr. Arceo has definitely helped change my life for the better.
Sarah Sanchez – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Arceo! I have had many psych doctors in Las Vegas, But none of them can be compared to how great Dr. Arceo is...Dr. Arceo is extremely knowledgeable with diagnosing, assessing, and developing a treatment plan that best address my symptoms and needs. Also, he is super easy to talk to and he is extremely knowledgeable about all the meds he prescribes. I am lucky to have such a passionate psych doctor like Dr. Arceo.
Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Doctor Arcero is Awesome Doctor the Best I ever had he has the qualities and the Heart of a true Care giver he has a qualities of a doctor that you don't see very often you know he cares he doesn't treat you like a drive-thru restaurant in and get you out he is professional but he also has a big heart and makes you comfortable I have very bad anxiety and sometimes my blood pressure be off the hook and he would talk to me and make sure I was all right I am moving away and it breaks my heart that I have to leave he is the best doctor ever had I would recommend him to everybody and I only pray that I have a doctor like him in the new state that I'm going he is really set the bar very high I doubt that I'll ever find a doctor like him the medical community is so blessed to have this man and I have seen a lot of doctors in my 50 years o cuz trust and believe I'm 50 years old and I've been seen by doctors for most of my life and I've never met such a caring professional doctor in my life
Kristina Glaze – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Under Dr. Arceo's care, I was able to successfully be diagnosed and prescribed the right medications for me. He really listens to his patients and gives them their much needed time. I would recommend him to loved one who needed mental health care.
Franklin Nieto – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo has been Amazing so far taking care of my mental health since the first day I met him. My life has changed 180 degree in one month for good. And now I feel I can handle my life better than before. Thank you, JC
JC Rodhry – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo is an amazing physician. He’s compassionate, knowledgeable and efficient. He goes the extra mile for his patients. He also makes time for questions or concerns. I can’t say enough good things about him and I highly recommend him. If your looking for a physician who is caring and reliable, look no further.
Niki Y – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?
Dr. Arceo has been great! It usually isn’t easy for me to go see doctors, but Dr. Arceo makes me feel comfortable. He listens to his patients’ needs and feelings and actually spends time with them. This is the first doctor I have had that makes me feel hopeful that I can feel better and be healthy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Arceo to anyone.
Lesley – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jan Michael Arceo, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Arceo?

"Quality over quantity."

Dr. Jan Michael Arceo DNP, PMHNP-BC Doctor NP- Psychiatric/Mental Health Board Certified.  Psychopharmacologist Certified.  Certified Subutex/Suboxone...Read more

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction Medicine Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Clinical Pharmacology
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2018