Contact provider for availability

Jan Lipschutz, MSW

Social Work ·  Female

Jan Lipschutz
2001 S Barrington Ave Ste 307 Los Angeles, CA 90025

Jan Lipschutz, MSW is a social worker in Los Angeles, CA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Jan Lipschutz accepts

Jan Lipschutz accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Jan Lipschutz treats your condition or procedure

Jan Lipschutz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jan Lipschutz

4.5

Jan Lipschutz?
Jan Lipschutz's Performance
What People Say About Jan Lipschutz, MSW
I was referred to Jan through a previous therapist who recently retired. I have been seeing her for 6 months, and I really enjoy my sessions with her. She has a very flexible schedule and her office is office on the westside is very convenient for me (and there is parking). I recommend Jan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
Jan is a true professional. I am very glad I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
All Jan was worried about how the session will be paid. Yes, I do have health insurance, and I can pay the co-pay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
I was hesitant to begin therapy. At 54 years old, was my first time. Jan helped me identify some areas developed a game plan to better my self. She saved my marriage. I can't thank her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
I came across Jan at the referral of a friend who had seen her 15 years ago! I was so glad to find she still had a private practice located in a very central West LA location. After just a few visits I really started to see a difference. I am very grateful I found her, and I would not hesitate to recommend Jan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
I highly recommend Jan Lipschutz. She made me feel right at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
Jan has been really understanding of my situation. I have a complex family, and we have seen our fair share of struggles. Jan has really helped me through some tough times and has helped me better myself. I have been seeing her for 1 1/2 years, and I hope my insurance continues to allow me to see her as long as needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
I normally don't do reviews, but I feel this is very important. Don't hesitate in seeing Jan. She is warm, compassionate, and really cares for her patients. A+++
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
I had 8 sessions with Jan. I knew after session 1 that I did NOT feel a good connection with her. I wish I trusted my gut & stopped seeing her. She'd ask me - "How does that make you feel?" to every statement I'd make. It was like Therapy 101. She'd tell me how to solve a problem, rather than helping me come to a solution on my own. She took lots of notes in each session. I doubt she'd remember my situations w/o taking notes. She lacked compassion & warmth. I was "forced" to do the final session
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
I'm really grateful for finding Jan Lipschutz. Thank you for helping me change my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
Jan Lipschutz was vital to helping me heal after a tragic life situation. She was referred from a friend, who highly recommended her. I felt better after every session, and after only 12 sessions I felt 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?
Jan has helped me through two very difficult periods of my life. I saw her years ago and she was very helpful to me during a difficult divorce. I returned to her again recently. I am so very grateful for her professionalism and expertise. During an overwhelming life experience that had to do with my child, she is an invaluable resource supporting me and ultimately, my family. I highly recommend Jan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jan Lipschutz, MSW?

How was your experience with Jan Lipschutz?

• Social Work