Dr. Jan Anderson, PSY.D

Dr. Jan Anderson, PSY.D

Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jan Anderson, PSY.D is a psychologist in Louisville, KY. She specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.Read her story

6011 Brownsboro Park Blvd

Louisville, KY 40207

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "It's easy to get started -- I offer a complimentary telephone consultation to determine if we are a good fit before booking an appointment. You can visit my website to schedule. I specialize in working with professionals and executives, with an emphasis one privacy -- There is no sign, no waiting room and I don't book clients back-to-back, so you will not encounter other clients. I realize your time is valuable, so I'm ready to begin our sessions on time. I draw on a diverse background that includes corporate business experience working for Fortune 500 companies and a master's practicum in career transitions — including how to network, prepare a resume and handle behavioral interviews. I'm a featured columnist in M.D.Update magazine and the author of two audio collections of guided mindfulness-based practices, available on iTunes and Amazon. For fifteen years I did volunteer grief counseling for Hosparus and found it very rewarding. Please visit my website to learn more!"

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "It's easy to get started -- I offer a complimentary telephone consultation to determine if we are a good fit before booking an appointment.  You can visit my website to schedule.

I specialize in working with professionals and executives, with an emphasis one privacy -- There is no sign, no waiting room and I don't book clients back-to-back, so you will not encounter other clients.  I realize your time is valuable,  so I'm ready to begin our sessions on time.

I'm a featured columnist in M.D.Update magazine and the author of two audio collections of guided mindfulness-based practices, available on iTunes and Amazon.  For fifteen years I did volunteer grief counseling for Hosparus and found it very rewarding.

Please visit my website to learn more!"

• Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Anderson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • California Southern University
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • Spalding University, Louisville, Ky
    Other Education | Completed 1988

Dr. Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Dr. Anderson Says:
"

I greatly appreciate your feedback - it helps me continuously fine-tune the benefits my clients receive from working with me.  To contact me directly, please visit my website at www.DrJanAnderson.com.  Feel free to ask for what you want -  a complimentary telephone consultation or simply a response to a question or concern.  The focus is on you and the only agenda is your best interest.

"
Are you Dr. Anderson?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Neuropsychology