Jamie Kruse, MSW

Jamie Kruse, MSW

Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Jamie Kruse, MSW is a social worker in Saint Charles, IL. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.Read her story

22 N 4th St

Saint Charles, IL 60174

Learn about Jamie Kruse

Jamie Kruse's bio

This content was provided by Jamie Kruse "As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and EMDR Therapist, I focus on finding the blocks that are preventing you from living the life you want to have. Your past does not have to define who you are, and I am here to help you with that. My aim is to help create customized care to meet all your needs. I have been in the field for over 12 years and I have worked with a variety of ages of individuals who have faced a variety of life challenges. From working with families with children with disabilities, an adoption reunion worker, probation officer, respite worker for adults with disabilities, crisis worker, to therapist, I have worn many hats. I am highly experienced in working with, adolescents, Millennial's, and adults of all ages. I carry an extensive history of practicing various clinical sites while working for highly regarded organizations in the surrounding community. I have a history of providing outpatient treatment for adolescents and adults in a self-harm partial hospitalization program. I work well with other treatment providers and am able to collaborate care so that you are taken care of. My expertise is working with mood disorders, emotional dysregulation, trauma, self harm, and anxiety. I have worked extensively with social phobias, eating disorders, life transitions, grief and loss, relationships, divorce, dating, crisis, and substance abuse. I also have some experience with the LGBTQ population. Spirituality is an also important part of my practice for those who are questioning, or needing to find meaning. I utilize Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy. EMDR is a powerful and cutting edge treatment that enables people to heal from the emotional distress of painful life experiences and trauma. It is a comprehensive psychotherapy that accelerates the treatment of a wide range of pathologies. This standardized approach has been empirically tested in over 20 randomized controlled studies with trauma patients, and hundreds of published case reports evaluating a considerable range of presenting complaints, including depression, anxiety, phobias, excessive grief, somatic conditions and addictions. Basic training requirements include 40 hours of combined instruction and supervised practice and an additional 10 hours of case consultation with an EMDR Institute approved consultant. In addition to EMDR, I utlize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, DBT, Motivational Interviewing, Solution Focused, Gottman Therapy, and Family Systems. I am a member of the National Association of Social Workers and also a member of Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing International Association (EMDRIA)."

This content was provided by Jamie Kruse "Despite Jamie's knowledge, the most important person in therapy is you, and only you are the expert of yourself. Jamie takes the time to listen, and hear what issues are being brought to the table, and collaborates with you to create a plan for treatment. Your input is the most valuable information in treatment, and your voice is important. Jamie will work with how you learn, either visually, auditory, or experiential, and incorporate that in treatment."

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Jamie Kruse does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Telemedicine

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Aurora University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004

Jamie Kruse has no awards or honors listed.

Jamie Kruse has no media or publications listed.

Jamie Kruse does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jamie Kruse and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jamie Kruse's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jamie Kruse

Jamie Kruse?
Jamie Kruse's Performance
What People Say About Jamie Kruse, MSW
RecentHighestLowest
I have met many therapists in my young adult years and I have not found anyone to help me with my past traumas. Jamie has helped me make connections that I have not made before and she has helped me to understand parts of my personality that get in the way of life.
Amy in St Charles, Il – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Kruse, MSW?
I've struggled with anxiety my whole life; I couldn't order a sandwich, make a phone call, talk to new people.. the anxiety was always there and wouldn't go away. I've seen tons of therapists due to moving a lot, and they didn't seem to understand me at all. When I met Jamie, everything clicked....Read More
Riley in Batavia, IL – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Kruse, MSW?
I was so nervous and never thought I would see anyone for me PTSD, I was raped and was having so many flashbacks, I was so isolated. Someone recommended me to Jamie. The first time I met her I felt comfortable. EMDR was hard, but it helped me!
Geneva, IL – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Kruse, MSW?
Jamie has been an ongoing support for me, she truly listens to me and validates me. I have been struggling with anxiety and my symptoms have gotten so much better, I am able to able to go to places that I haven't been in years! I really recommend her!
Robert in Maple park, IL – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Kruse, MSW?

How was your experience with Jamie Kruse?