Jamie Heinz, MS

Counseling ·  Female

Jamie Heinz

Ginny Tackett LMFT

3122 Blackiston Mill Rd Ste B New Albany, IN 47150

Jamie Heinz, MS is a counselor in New Albany, IN. She specializes in counseling.

Jamie Heinz accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Jamie Heinz treats your condition or procedure

Jamie Heinz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jamie Heinz

3.7

Jamie Heinz?
Jamie Heinz's Performance
What People Say About Jamie Heinz, MS
My college-aged daughter and I were at the breaking-point and nearing estrangement. Jamie was able to put us on the path to reconciliation. Her impartial, attentive manner made us both feel respected and on an even "playing field". She was able to insightfully educate and enlighten us on the reasons behind our hurt and misunderstandings. Most importantly, she equipped us with real-life skills going forward that will continue to strengthen our relationship. I am so deeply grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Heinz, MS?
After reading the prior review, I felt compelled to offer a very different opinion. My children started seeing Jamie because they had suffered a traumatic experience, and were experiencing anxiety, nightmares, and depression. Jamie has helped them tremendously! Although we have never gone to therapy before, I simply could not ask for a more compassionate and caring therapist, and can't imagine where we would be without her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Heinz, MS?
She can be read like a book. Very predictable and she forms opinions time and time again without considering all of the facts. Since she can be read so easily you can guide her diagnosis like a car which makes her a very poor therapist. I would never recommend Jamie to anyone. For your own good please search further for a competent therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Heinz, MS?

How was your experience with Jamie Heinz?

• Counseling