Jamie Case, PA

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain MedicineFemale

Jamie Case

Pikes Peak Physical Medicine

2955 Professional Pl Ste 201 Colorado Springs, CO 80904

Jamie Case, PA is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jamie Case to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Jamie Case's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Jamie Case

4.3

4.761904761904762%

Jamie Case?
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Office environment (17)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
Nice women who cares about her patients and listens. Well informed. Walter
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Case, PA?
I absolutely love Jamie, I never had someone care so much about my health. I was injured in Afghanistan, I went through many surgeons, Doctors, and specialists. None of them took the time and energy to actually look at my injuries. When I went to Jamie she was amazing. She thinks outside of the box to get to the problem. I was having horrible knee & back issues. Because of Jamie my pain has subside majorly, I really appreciate everything she has done for me.
Zachary Alberhasky in colorado springs, CO – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Case, PA?
I have been a patient of Jamie (MS, PA-C) and Dr. Sandell for nearly 9 years as of this posting and I could not be happier!! I suffered a line-of-duty injury (firefighting) that ultimately ended my career and as a result, I have six doctors for this injury. Jamie has served as the primary clearinghouse for all of my medical care and treatment during this time to ensure that I receive the treatments and medications needed; she hasn’t missed a beat. I would highly recommend her!
Joshua J in Pueblo West, CO – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Case, PA?
Have been in the pain management world for 14 years. Jamie Case is on my list of "never see again." She can flip on you in a second and lies to you to justify a sudden change in treatment plans.
Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Case, PA?
Jamie has been helping me and treating me for severe chronic nerve pain for many years. She is willing to try different approaches if you tell her youre not feeling the current meds are doing as much and you would had hoped. With that being said I find her to be a very knowledgeable and caring professional and it's not your typical in and out office visit. Give her a chance and see if she can help you as she has helped lead countless others.
Todd Thompson in Colorado Springs, CO – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Case, PA?
Jamie is a truly caring doctor. I've been going to her and Dr. Sandell for years now for my spine. I have a failed L5 S1 fusion, now a 2nd fusion attempt with hardware fail (at least the screw/end cap). I was not sure what to do next, then I reazlied I needed to speak with Jamie. She is helping me now with this "surgeon"- he has not returned calls! Her and Dr. Sandell are both kind and if it comes to "tweaking" with your meds, they will work with you.
Brian in Colorado Springs, CO – Mar 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Case, PA?
Worst care I've ever received. When she misdiagnosed me she caused harm and then lied about it. Wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy. I'm in chronic pain due to her bad care.
Colorado Springs – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Case, PA?
Jamie Case is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. I could write a book on my bad doctor experiences, but Jamie is not one of them. She treats me as not only a person, but a special person, and every time I leave after being treated by her, I am astounded by her care. She not only answers every question I might have, she goes beyond that and recommends various treatments that might help me. She reminds me of the old-time country doctors of the past - yes, she's that good!
Elizabeth in Colorado Springs, CO – Sep 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Case, PA?
I found her to be very informative and accurate with her diagnoses. She treats me as a patient and not a number. Finally, a health care provider that actually cares!
Neil c in Colorado Spring – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jamie Case, PA?

How was your experience with Jamie Case?

I focus on patient centered care and empower the patient to become an active participant in their recovery process. As a physical therapist and physician...Read more

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center
2013
University of North Dakota / Main Campus

Is Jamie Case, PA accepting new patients?

Jamie Case, PA generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Jamie Case's profile to make an appointment.

Does Jamie Case, PA accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jamie Case accepts your insurance.

What are Jamie Case, PA's top areas of care?

Jamie Case frequently treats Back Disorders, Back Injuries, and EMG (Electromyography). See all procedures and conditions Jamie Case treats.

Where is Jamie Case, PA's office located?

Jamie Case's office is located at 2955 Professional Pl Ste 201, Colorado Springs, CO 80904. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jamie Case, PA offer telehealth services?

Jamie Case has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Jamie Case, PA?

Pikes Peak Physical Medicine

Pikes Peak Physical Medicine2955 Professional Pl Ste 201 Colorado Springs, CO 80904