Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jamie Bassel, DC
Over 18 years ago I began my practice, committed to providing breakthrough pain treatment. My goal is to relieve any kind of pain or discomfort you may be experiencing and then help you live a comfortable, healthy and productive life. Testimonials "In this day and age, it is important that service providers, especially Doctors, provide comprehensive consultation, and thoroughly and patiently explain things to patients. Jamie does exactly that, and to boot, he adds a great personal touch. furthermore, Jamie provides excellent results - I have gone to Jamie with shoulder, neck and back issues, and cannot tell you how much better I felt following his treatments. Jamie is a master of his trade - I would use him again and again without reservation." Yaron Yarimi "Jamie Bassel and I have known each other for many years. Since we met, our practices and our families have grown considerably. Dr. Bassel combines his clinical acumen, his caring attitude, and his professional approach in a way that is both unique and rare in this time in medicine. He co-founded the New York Physicians Network with us and welcomes healthcare professionals with an unparalleled kindness. His contributions to advance research with Prader-Willi syndrome and the Genetic Diseases Foundation inspire me Those who have had the pleasure of knowing him are very fortunate." Armin M Tehrany MD "Jamie is the one of the only Chiropractors I know who takes his time to really care for you. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He is also a kind and understanding person- which is hard to find in medicine overall. Its my pleasure to reccomend him as a great doctor who I can also call my great friend." Dr. John Brummer, DPM "I was really impressed with Dr. Bassel's knowledge, kindness and professionalism. He has helped me immeasurably and I am so grateful. He is an outstanding doctor and I recommend him to all my personal training clients." Clay Burwell "Dr. Bassel is a great chiropractor. I first went to him when I was interning during a summer in New York City. I was so satisfied with his services that I continued to go to him during my last year of law school and commuted to his office from New Jersey. All my problem areas (back, shoulder, and neck) felt better while under his care and the exercises he prescribed helped me feel stronger overall. He is also quite personable and gets to know his patients very well. I highly recommend Dr. Bassel as a chiropractor." Mercedes Valle "Dr. Bassel is amazing. I was in NYC on business. My home is Pittsburgh, PA. Unfortunately, I started having serious issues with my leg and even lost the ability to walk... correctly. Being a non-local, I used Yelp to help me find a back specialist/chiropractor..­. Thinking it was a nerve related item. So, I picked this place. His reviews were solid. But the real testimony is my experience with him. He spent an hour with me discussing and diagnosing the issue. Knowing that I may not be a repeat client... He still treated me as if I was his best customer. He sent me to get an MRI before doing anything to me... Just to be sure he spent the right time treating the right cause. Low and behold... He even called me that evening at 8:00pm just to tell me that they had found 3 herniated discs. He did this because he knew I was concerned and he truly cared and wanted to put my mind at ease (possibility was a tumor in my spine). I have been to many many doctors and Dr. Bassel is at the top of my list of favorite docs. True professional. He even brought in another doctor, Dr Mendelsohn to confirm and validate his thoughts on the best treatment. He too was incredible and highly recommended. Look o further... This is the place if you truly want to be treated with respect and understanding. Again, I cannot express enough gratitude for this organization and practice." David K

New York City Chiropractic

425 Madison Ave Fl 11

New York, NY 10017

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Bassel

Patient care is the cornerstone of my practice.  I believe care is a team approach and all decisions regarding treatment options are discussed together.  All efforts are made to educate, encourage and direct treatment towards resolving your complaint.  Patient input is essential to reaching treat goals.  Patient dignity and compassion towards understanding your symptoms is what has made this practice a success.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Bassel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• McGill University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Cleveland Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Bassel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bassel has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Bassel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bassel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bassel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bassel to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Bassel Says:

"Dr. Bassel is phenomenal. I went to him when my back pain flared up. He was able to relieve some of the pain, but it got better over the next few days. He also gave me some tips and exercises to help avoid the pain and to help feel better, if it did come back. I have been to Dr. Bassel 3 or 4 times over the last 3 years, and I always receive his undivided attention and excellent service."...

Dr. Bassel's Performance
in NY, NY |
Dr. Bassel exceeded and continues to exceed my expectations. He has an excellent bedside manner. A truly concerned doctor who goes the distance to help his patients. He has helped me through excruciating pain, surgery and post op. Absolutely would recommend to everyone I know! Brandon (office manager) is the best! Takes such good care of everything for me. No stress! Ask about seeing Desi for massage! She provides the best deep muscle/therapeutic massage! Amazing experience with all!
Have you seen Dr. Jamie Bassel, DC?
Are you Dr. Bassel?