Dr. Jamie Bassel, DC

Dr. Jamie Bassel, DC

Chiropractic  ·

Dr. Jamie Bassel, DC is a chiropractor in New York, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in chiropractic, dietary management, and more.Read his story

New York City Chiropractic

• Oxford Health Plans
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Bassel

Dr. Bassel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bassel "Over 20 years ago I began my practice, committed to providing breakthrough pain treatment. My goal is to relieve any kind of pain or discomfort you may be experiencing and then help you live a comfortable, healthy and productive life. "

This content was provided by Dr. Bassel "Patient care is the cornerstone of my practice.  I believe care is a team approach and all decisions regarding treatment options are discussed together.  All efforts are made to educate, encourage and direct treatment towards resolving your complaint.  Patient input is essential to reaching treat goals.  Patient dignity and compassion towards understanding your symptoms is what has made this practice a success.  "

• Chiropractic
  • Dietary Management
  • Independent Medical Examiner
  • Massage Therapy

Dr. Bassel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for New York.

• McGill University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Cleveland Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Bassel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bassel has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Bassel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bassel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Bassel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bassel to family and friends

Dr. Bassel's Performance

My experience with Dr Bassel is great. He listens attentively to my complaints. He is very thorough and attentive to my needs. my overall experience with Dr Bassel was excellent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience wrapped around difficult times and multiple injuries. I found Dr. Bassel and Jamie to be compassionate, flexible, helpful and overall among the best I have ever dealt with. They are accommodating, caring and always listen to what you have to say. They made a difficult time in my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Bassel helped with my back pains.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bassel and Brandon are the best. I had never been to a chiropractor before and I am so glad I found this office. The environment is friendly and professional, they are almost like family! Dr. Bassel is very down to earth and attentive. I always come out of that place with my back feeling brand...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As a former "chiro kid" and current bookkeeper with scoliosis and chronic back pain, Dr. Bassel has tremendously helped to alleviate my pain. He is so knowledgeable and friendly (cool, too!). I've referred my partner and continue to rave about Dr. Bassel and his practice.
Are you Dr. Bassel?