Dr. Jamie Ahn, ND

NaturopathyFemaleAge 57

Dr. Ahn

Good News Naturopathic Clinic, Norwalk, CT

83 East Ave Ste 209 Norwalk, CT 06851

Dr. Jamie Ahn, ND is a Naturopath in Norwalk, CT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ahn to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Ahn treats your condition or procedure

• Stress Management
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Ahn accepts

Dr. Ahn accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Dr. Ahn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ahn

Dr. Ahn

Am so glad to find it her, am suffering from different things for many years, traditional doctors don't do anything good for me, only in 3 months than am going to Dr Ahn the difference is tremendous. God bless her. She will be my doctor for the rest of my life. I will recommend her to anyone who needs a good doctor. 100% she is the best
Gloria Martinez – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Ahn, ND?
Dr. Ahn is an incredibly knowledgeable and caring naturopath with excellent problem-solving capabilities. She spends a great deal of time getting to know her patients and keeps the lines of communication open. I have been seeing Dr. Ahn for about a year and a half, and have made major improvements in various areas of my health and wellness by following her protocols. Looking back, the testing and supplements that she recommended were all well worth it. Throughout the process, she continuously monitored my progress to tweak my regimen for optimal results. She has very friendly staff and I’ve found the office experience to be pleasant and efficient. I’ve learned so much from Dr. Ahn through our appointments and it’s clear that she genuinely cares about her patient’s wellbeing. My husband and children also see Dr. Ahn for a range of issues, including digestive, nutrition and general wellness issues and have also greatly benefited from her expertise.
molly – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Ahn, ND?
Dr. Jamie Ahn is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. She helped me with anxiety and hair loss/acne. I'm really glad I found her. It's not just about your physical body but also she is able to stabilize your mental health with natural ways. Other doctors would recommend harmful medications that always gave me more serious side effects and I got so fed up and I didn't know what to do. She was able to find personalized and detailed solutions for me that worked after hearing me out.
Sue in NEW YORK – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Ahn, ND?
I am so grateful I met Dr. Ahn who has been my doctor for over a year now. She has been treating me for the arthritis which I suffered for many years, but now I feel so much better now because of her. My whole family including my wife and children now go to her for ranging from common flu to high blood pressure. In my book, she is the best doctor!
Chris K. in Fairfield, CT – Feb 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Ahn, ND?
I am extremely satisfied with my service from Dr. Ahn. She cares for my health in a personal way and asks me insightful questions about my way of life. I have never had my other doctors ask about my eating habits, moods, and acne but it turned out that those aspects were the most telling about my health. I can't wait to see how my life will turn around with the guidance of Dr. Ahn.
Laura S. in Boston, MA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Ahn, ND?
Among other great things about Dr. Ahn, one thing that really stood out for me was that she really cares about me and my conditions. After initial visit, during my second visit, I noticed that she has done extensive research on what types of treatments were administered on the patients with similar conditions like me, around the world and their results. The treatment she prescribed significantly improved my condition and I am optimistic as ever. She will be my doctor for many years to come.
John P. in New City, NY – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Ahn, ND?
Amazing! I've had certain conditions ranging from sports related injuries to chronic conditions. I'v gone to hospitals, chiropractors, PCPs, you name it, but none of them seemed to work. After doing some research i came across Dr. Ahn, had a consultation and follow up meeting and saw results within a couple of days. I felt really cared for and would recommend to any and all my friends and family. Dr. Ahn really knows her stuff and the results speak for themselves. 10/10
Joe in Allston, MA – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jamie Ahn, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Ahn?

Dr.Ahn is a firm believer of curing the body holistically because only in a healthy body can a healthy mind reside. She employs many different types of...Read more

Dr. Jamie Ahn is a board certified naturopathic physician in the state of Connecticut. As a Naturopathic medicine specialist, Dr. Ahn sees patients of...Read more

• Naturopathy