Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD

Forensic Psychology •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Lontz

Blue Mountain Neuropsychological Associates

1624 W Dean Ave Spokane, WA 99201

Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD is a Forensic Psychologist in Spokane, WA and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Michigan State University, Ph.D., Psychology medical school in 2007. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lontz to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

See similar Psychologists in Spokane

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Lontz accepts

Dr. Lontz accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Molina Healthcare
Molina
Tricare
Standard

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Lontz treats your condition or procedure

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Alzheimer's Disease With Early-Onset
  • Alzheimer's Disease With Late-Onset
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Brain Injury
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Disorders
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Memory Disorders
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Stroke
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Lontz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lontz

3.7

Dr. Lontz?
What People Say About Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD
I was hit by a drunk driver and my husband was driving, and we had our two grandchildren in the backseat. My side of the car was hit and I was the only one hurt. Nine months after the wreck, my concussion had healed but I was still really emotional and I couldn’t work. Dr. Lontz was able to test me for TBI and he gave me some strategies that helped a lot. Now I feel back to normal!
Mrs. Carson – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
What a great staff! Caring and compassionate.
T.Anderson – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
My mom was forgetting more and more and her Dr. thought she had dementia, so she was diagnosed with this. Dr. Lontz was able to rule out dementia and found that mom’s symptoms were actually due to depression and anxiety. My mom’s primary care provider then got her on the right medication and we started mom in counseling (even thought she didn’t want to try it at first) and now her memory is a lot better (although things still aren’t as fast as they once were, but now we know how to treat the problems she was having).
Mark – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
I asked Dr. Lontz if he thought I was crazy and he said “no, you’re just stressed out, so we need to fix that.” I was so relieved and now I feel so much better. My job is going better. My kids are happier. Thank you.
Beth – Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
I was on the wrong medication and that’s why it didn’t work…but my previous Dr. didn’t know this because I was misdiagnosed for years. Now my depression is better (turns out I’m not stupid after all). I just needed to be on the right medication. Dr. Lontz made a diagnosis that let my primary care Dr. put me on the right medication.
Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
For the first time in my life I felt listened to by a Dr. I’ve had difficulties in the classroom for as long as I can remember. I’ve been called lazy, slow or something else by my parents and teachers but now I have a correct diagnosis and can get academic help. The right balance of medication and counseling also helped me use better organization and study skills. And now I can pass my classes and become a teacher for kids who are like I used to be. Thank you Blue Mountain staff and Dr. Lontz.
MH – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
WOW! I was diagnosed with the wrong things for years by several doctors. Dr. Lontz was able to “drill down” to exactly what was causing my symptoms and now I feel like I have a new lease on life. My new treatments are working and I feel so much better and happier. My husband is happier too.
Lisa – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
The Blue Mountain staff was attentive and caring. My therapist worked with me to create a treatment plan for MY needs. I’ve struggled with back pain for the past 12 years and it’s almost pushed me over the edge more than once. I’ve been to more treatment than I can remember, and most hasn’t been very helpful. When Dr. Lontz explained the role of depression and stress in my pain, it opened my eyes to a lot of things, and I can now say that the treatment I’ve received (now that I have the right diagnosis), has changed my life for the better. Dr. Lontz also explained to my family doctor how counseling and medication combined could help my pain. Dr. Lontz actually listened to me, treated me like a person instead of just a "pain patient" or “med seeker” and validated my struggles. My symptoms are now more manageable. Me and my family are grateful beyond words. Thank you!!
Randy – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
The staff, providers and Dr. here are outstanding. What a great place!
Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
Poor communication. Does not return calls. Wasted my time - drove an hour to discuss a report that was not ready. Interrogates rather than collaborates. Assumes without clarifying. I should have listened to the reviews, but sought this guy out because of his unique work with the VA. He's a forensic psychologist - so if your an insurance company litigating a fraud case then maybe this you guy. If you actually want help and someone you can trust look elsewhere.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
Caution - the doctor is fallible –a man. His insights are educational based; I've gathered his love is for knowledge rather than a love for people. Yes, my circumstance is a life reproof - to look within & change. However, Dr.’s conclusions/findings were rather disappointing - all based on assumptions - no real personal interaction. The Dr. has strong elements of judgment & condemnation. Please take courage, ask Jesus into your life, He can straighten things out where no man can.
Leo in Rice – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
MR LONTZ, IS ONE OF THE MOST JUDGEMENTAL AND UNCARING PROFESSIONAL I HAVE EVER MET,HE JUDGES YOU BEFORE TESTING BEGINS,HE THINKS I TRIED TO SWAY THE TEST,I WAS FALLING ASLEEP IN THE 5 HOUR TESTING CUBICLE THAT WAS HOT,I COULDNT BREATHE,HE TOOK 1700 DOLLARS KNOWING THE WAY HE WAS GOING TO ANSWER,IT TOOK 2 MONTHS TO GET MY RESULTS,AND WAS NOT EVEN EXPLAINED, DONT GO HERE IS IS NOT WORTH IT,YOUR TESTING IS NOT EVEN PERSONALIZED ITS BASED ON STATISTICS,,
SPOKANE, WA – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
Dr. Lontz was dismissive of me. The meeting with him felt rushed and it felt like he was jumping to conclusions rather than taking the time to learn about me in a way in which we both felt content. He also used unprofessional language (a curse word was used and in the context of a doctor appointment, I felt uncomfortable).
Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?
Very good experience. He is very professional. I felt very comfortable
A Walker – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jameson Lontz, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lontz?

Emphasis is placed on quality interactions, commitment to excellent services, comprehensive assessments, and coordination of your care with other professionals. I treat each person with dignity, integrity, and respect in a compassionate environment aimed at maximizing independence and individual accomplishments.

• Forensic Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Behavioral Medicine
  • Behavioral Therapy

2007
Michigan State University Counseling Center (Apa Accredited)
2007
Michigan State University, Ph.D., Psychology
2002
Gonzaga University, M.A., Psychology
2000
Eastern Washington University, B.A., Psychology

More Information

• Does Dr. Lontz communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lontz communicates via email

• Does Dr. Lontz offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lontz offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Lontz offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lontz offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Lontz have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lontz has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Lontz offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lontz offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Lontz offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lontz offers evening visits