James Wilwerding, LMHC

James Wilwerding, LMHC

Counseling  ·  
James Wilwerding, LMHC is a counselor in Des Moines, IA. He specializes in counseling and substance abuse counseling.

4910 Urbandale Ave Ste 304

Des Moines, IA 50310

Contact Information

(515) 274-9690

Insurance Accepted

  • Aetna
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cigna
  • Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.

Learn about James Wilwerding

Be confident in your decisions by checking out your provider's top areas of care, education, patient reviews and more. Learn about finding the right doctor for you.

2  Specialties

  • Counseling
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

0  Board Certifications

James Wilwerding does not have any board certifications listed.

4  Conditions Treated

3  Procedures

  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Background Check

Malpractice Claims not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

0 Sanctions

No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

0 Board Actions

No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.


  • University Of Northern Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Saint Paul Seminary School Of Divinity Of The University Of St. Thomas
    Other Education | Completed 1991
  • University Of Northern Iowa
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Awards & Recognition

Awards & Honors

James Wilwerding has no awards or honors listed.

Media & Publications

James Wilwerding has no media or publications listed.

Languages Spoken

  • English

Memberships & Professional Affiliations

James Wilwerding does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are James Wilwerding and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

James Wilwerding's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

How likely are you to recommend
James Wilwerding?
(Select your rating)

Leave a review

How was your experience with James Wilwerding?