Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. James Taylor, DC
Dr. James Taylor, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hurst, TX.

124 W Harwood Rd Ste B

Hurst, TX 76054

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Taylor

It is the mission of Aspire Chiropractic to provide quality, natural healthcare for the community with the goal of educating patients while restoring & maintaining their physical health & prowess allowing them a lifetime of vibrant health for themselves & their families. Through friendship, mentorship & community involvement, Dr. Taylor aims to be the foremost provider of healthcare in the greater DFW area providing services the community wants to have for themselves and their loved ones!

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Nutrition Education
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Taylor does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Northwestern Health Sciences University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Northwestern College
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Taylor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
Dr. Taylor's Performance
Dallas, TX |
I've been going to chiropractors for the last 15 years and this is by far the best I've had. I drive from Farmers Branch just to see Dr. Taylor. He's thorough and takes the time to discuss what it will take for you to have a healthy spine. Highly recommend his services.
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Taylor is a fellow cross fitter, who completely understands the pains and aches that crossfit put this middle aged woman through. I’m so fortunate to have a chiropractor that speaks my language. His office staff are always friendly and professional. Initially, I had been experiencing some issues with my neck (not due to crossfit). I appreciate the time he spent with me going over my options for treatment. I now have regular weekly adjustments that allow me to continue my passion of crossfit.
First visit went great fixed a lot! Making routine trips!!! Any pains come see the man!
in Springtown, TX |
Best chiropractic experience I've ever had. Dr Taylor is knowledgeable, and attentive. Having Fibromyalgia, and chronic migraines, Dr Taylor adjusts and treats me with great care.
in Haltom City, TX |
I have gone to many chiropractors over the years. Especially before my back surgery, none have helped me the way Dr Taylor has. Him and his staff are some of the friendliest people, they genuinely care about getting to know you and doing what's best to get your aches and pains under control. Thank you Aspire!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Taylor is very knowledgeable when it comes to the adjustments. He took the time to explain everything to me in a way that was easy to understand. As a fighter, my body is punished and "broken" everyday. I use to have lower back and neck pains but every since I have been going to him I haven't had those pains anymore. Im very blessed and grateful to have Dr. Taylor here to fix me.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Taylor has been a blessing to myself, family, friends. He works diligently to ensure that I know all the small intricacies of my body and I makes sure that I'm following the proper modalities to keep my healthy for competition.
in Arlington |
Dr. Taylor truly cares! As soon as you walk in you feel like family. The team is amazing and really makes you feel at home. Being a cage fighter there is no one I'd rather have in my corner every day, not just fight night.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Taylor was very personable and explained everything as he performed his exam and adjustment. This was my first experience, at age 50+, with a chiropractor. I was very scared and hesitant, but Dr. Taylor's obvious knowledge and caring demeanor instilled confidence in my decision to seek an alternative to surgery and pain pills for my painful cervical spine. I feel better now than I have in years, and am able to enthusiastically recommend his services.
Ft Worth, TX |
I was able to get an appointment time that worked for me. The doctor was ready when I showed up and there was no wait. He was thorough and complete and left me with the feeling that I was in the right place to get the help I needed. I will certainly be back!
in Haltom City, Tx |
Dr. James Taylor is great! The man is very knowledgeable, he has studied every detail of his craft and even continues to learn more. He takes pride in what he does and always aspires to make sure you leave 100% satisfied. Everytime I ask him something he takes his time to not just explain the concept but will also show you. He will literally pull out a book full of his old notes and show you the issue or solution. It is a blessing to have someone like Dr. Taylor, someone who genuinely cares.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Taylor is amazing! He is super knowledgeable and knows exactly how to explain what's going on in "normal people" terms! I walk out after every appointment feeling renewed. If you're not seeing Dr. Taylor, you're missing out!
Hurst, TX |
Dr. Taylor is very knowledgeable- he explains what he's going to do and why. He has really helped with my neck issues!!
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Taylor is the most attentive and informative chiropractic I have been too. He takes the time to work with each individual and their personal needs. I highly recommend him to anyone or any athlete.
Have you seen Dr. James Taylor, DC?
Are you Dr. Taylor?

Visit Dr. Taylor

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Taylor accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA