Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. James Romano, DC
Dr. James Romano, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Middletown, NY.

18 Golf Links Rd

Middletown, NY 10940

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Romano

• Chiropractic

Dr. Romano does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Romano is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Romano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Romano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Romano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Romano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Romano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Romano to family and friends
Dr. Romano's Performance
in Goshen, NY |
I left a message on a Sunday while they were closed. I had hurt my neck/back pretty bad and was hoping to get in as a new patient asap. They called me first thing Monday morning to set up my appointment! So glad I found this wonderful office - the staff is super friendly and Dr. Romano is caring and attentive. He made me feel welcomed and at ease from my very first visit. Not to mention he has helped my pain tremendously! Can't say enough good things about them & will refer everyone I know!!
in Middletown, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Romano for the past few months. He is - without a doubt - the best chiropractor in the Hudson Valley region. I have chronic back issues resulting from injuries sustained while on active duty in the military and have been through everything including pain medications, physical therapy, and other chiropractors in the area. Dr. Romano is fantastic, much better than anyone else I've seen. His staff is fantastic, easy to deal with, and flexible. In short - all positives. Thanks!
in Pine Bush, NY |
I have used Dr. Romano for years as my chiropractor......he is excellent!! I go in 1 to 3 times a year for specific adjustments due to "messing" up my back. I would call him a magician of sorts.....his diagnosis is always accurate as is his ability to assess how much treatment I need. I would highly recommend him (and have!). When I have had an "emergency" he does everything he can to see me right away!
in Middletown, NY |
Dr Romano is a top- notch chiropractor. He is adept at assessing problems and going right to work. He is friendly, easy to talk to and very knowledgable. Dr. Romano does not ask you to return for more visits-- he leaves it up to the patient. The office staff are great as well.
in Middletown |
Doctor Romano was genuinely concernef about my back and helped me gey my back back into an alighnment anf taught me good stretching excersises. Rich R Middletown,Ny
in Highland Mills, NY |
He is very interested in you as a person and your needs. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful
in Middletown, NY |
Dr. Romano is outstanding! He's an A+ chiropractor and his knowledge of overall health issues is also the best.
in Goshen, NY |
Jim is a very knowledgeable chiropractor. He can tell you what your issue is by going down your spine, prior to you telling him where it hurts. He is kind and exhibits genuine concern. I have highly recommended Jim to several of my friends.
in New Hampton, NY |
Dr. Romano has helped my entire family. My children play sports aggressively - so at least several times a year they through themselves out of alignment. Dr Romano has always been able to help. For my husband who has had several back surgery, Dr Romano uses pressure points, massage and other methods to help reduce his back pain. Lastly, Me: I have been to many chiropractors over the years. Dr. Romano is by-far, the best in his field. He does not do factory, assembly-line adjustments.
Have you seen Dr. James Romano, DC?
Are you Dr. Romano?