James Noonan

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Male

James Noonan

James M Noonan

10 Adam Hill Rd Windsor, CT 06095

James Noonan is a marriage & family therapist in Windsor, CT. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

James Noonan accepts

James Noonan accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if James Noonan treats your condition or procedure

James Noonan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend James Noonan

James Noonan?
James Noonan's Performance
What People Say About James Noonan
I've been seeing James for the better part of this year and he has helped me so much. He is kind, understanding, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I always look forward to my sessions with him, and always leave with a better state of mind and a sense of peace.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Noonan?
Mr. Noonan is truly an insirational person. I had him as an 8th grade language arts teacher which later on turned into my go to psychologist. There is no one else I would rather go to when it comes to talking about personal things. He has always been a role model and someone I look up to. He is always straight forward with me but in a constructive caring manner. He is very flexable with me when it comes to scheduling appointments. I truly recommend him to anyone who needs someone to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Noonan?
Jamie is one of the best therapist I've had in my life. He helped me a lot through the short time that I've known him. He helps me a lot with with everyday anxieties and finds healthy way to cope with them. Since Ive known him, he has been a great listener but also has a lot of great advice through the years of being my therapist. I would recommend him to anyone who is dealing with depression and anxiety, because he helped me find joy in life again. As cliche as it sounds he saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Noonan?
Jamie is the best of the best of therapists. He never ceases to provide real, useful tools to help me better my life. He has helped me change my outlook on life and has empowered me to be the best version of myself. I have struggled with chronic anxiety and panic attacks for nearly 18 years. Jamie is the only therapist who can cut through it all and help me see lasting results. He is truly invested in teaching me tools so I can always feel prepared to help myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Noonan?
My family had been seeing James Noonan for years for family therapy when my husband (a Lt. for the State of CT) passed away. I was left with a 5 & 7 yr-old daughter to raise on my own. Jamie has helped navigate not only the grieving process but has awakened me as to how to parent two small children who have been through major emotional trauma. I am happy to say that my small family is on the mend because of Jamie and finally can see the beginnings of our new path.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Noonan?
Jamie is "user friendly", helpful, relates well to the whole family. He is knowledgable and approachable. My child is at ease working with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Noonan?
Jamie is remarkable. He helped my family during some very trying times and has been with us for over 10 years on and off. Whenever we needed him, he made sure he was able to see us.!i know Jamie will always go above and beyond and for that I am forever thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you James Noonan?
I have been seeing James Noonan for a while now and he has helped me with many issues I had with anxiety and depression. Anot amazing man and a great doctor.
An excellent counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Noonan?

How was your experience with James Noonan?

• Marriage & Family Therapy